That guy under the age of 25 giving his opinion on films

>That guy under the age of 25 giving his opinion on films.

>That neckbeard neet over 25 without a social life who thinks films are art

>That guy who claims to be a film expert but all he has seen is pop culture garbage
>That guy who hasn't seen anything older than movies from the 80s

That guy that calls capeshit juvenile yet watches south park.

>Not listening to someone's opinion because they are a certain age

>that guy over the age of 32 still posting on Cred Forums

Under 25 year olds behave no differently than 18 year olds.

>His parents still pay for his internet

>these bootyblasted under 25 year olds

Why did you reply to my post? Are you over the age of 32 and still posting on an anonymous hentai ASCII art usenet BBS?

>that guy who lists a bunch of mediocre cinematographers and parallels to classics that even garbage movies have done to save face for liking childrens movies

whats more bait than this?

>DUDE WEED
>DUDE GO OUT EVERY FRIDAY AND SATURDAY
>DUDE GOTTA GET LAID
It's true

Worked on you, kid.

>projecting

>I was a fuck up when I was between the ages of 18-25
>thus everyone at that point in life is a fuck up

>That guy that claims to know jack shit about cinema
>Doesn't know how to frame a single shot
>Has only seen movies memed on Cred Forums like green room and neon demon.

>doesn't fit in

>That must be the case for every 18-25 year old because the 22 year old guy I work with at Burger King is like that

>People who say ''Film is supposed to be entertainment!''
>People who have 2001, Seven Samurai, Citizen Kane, other pleb shit on their top lists
>People who have seen 1 film made before the 50s and think they have taste
>People who like Wes Anderson and think they somehow have taste
>People with most movies on list made in last 20 years
>People who have no foreign language movies listed
>People who think korean cinema is good
>People who have movies from Nolan, Tarantino, Aronofsky, Kubrick, Refn, Snyder on their list
>People who have any comic book movie listed

>Gets their taste from Cred Forums

>Stop liking movies I don't like XD

>There are people who browse Cred Forums who haven't even seen all of imdb top 250

>That guy that pretends to take Rotten Tomatoes seriously just to shitpost.

>that guy who doesn't understand film criticism at all
>can't figure out what he likes about a movie other than describing emotions it evoked

That guy is me

>there are """people""" on Cred Forums that haven't learned Italian and French to watch true cinema in their original languages instead of watching with subtitles

I am that guy and if it doesn't work I argue with myself until it all kicks off which doesn't take long at all these days

>He torrents like some penniless teenager.

>Youtube "critics" who only talk about superficial aspects like plot holes and acting and act as if they had any sort of credibility
>they have fanbases that take them seriously and treat their word like gospel

What are the deeper, non superficial aspects of film criticism? In detail, use examples

>That failed director that mocks other accomplished filmmakers works for pissant youtube dollars.

>under 25
>posting on Cred Forums

the fuck are you doing on here? When I was your age I was out collecting STD's and spending all my paycheck on aboritons

>The guy giving his opinion on movies he's only seen three times

>be me
>under 25
>make millions of dollars from traveling all over the world
>shitposting on Cred Forums at a hotel waiting for my show to start
what are you doing with your life?

All you baby boomers refuse to hire me because of my age so I can't afford sex

Not pretending to not be butt blasted by trolls on the Internet that's for sure

>That guy that can't let a thread go without filling it up with off topic meme's.

>he was born before 1995
>he posts on Cred Forums

>that guy who sees an episode of x-files season 7 on tv and is like gaah!!! scully what is up with your hair?

Any and all aspects related to shot composition, editing, camerawork, usage of setting, establishment of the main ideas and themes behind the movie (not necessarily the story), visual style, analysis of the cultural context behind a certain movie (which is sometimes essential for understanding that particular movie), in short, aspects related to cinematography and technical and visual aspects that are way, way more important to a movie than the story.

sorry, turning 25 didn't make your opinion any more valid.

>he uses bastardized terms like "Mary Sue", "one-dimensional" and "trope" because he learned criticism by going on Cred Forums

>he gives every cent he makes to the jews.

Not him but any reviewer worth his salt should give some info about editing, cinematography, score and such not just obvious critique like acting or tiny plot contrivances

Too vague, what makes the composition of a shot good/bad? How do you decide what the themes of a movie are and why does that matter?

Yes it does.

>ageism

go to be grandpa, try not to have nightmares about millenials

Give me your list of pure kinos.

Films that possess good aspects of the metrics you listed often are not riddled with plot holes and/or bad acting. Especially nothing made in the past 20-30 years.

All meming aside I think it's fair to say it would be really weird to be over 30 and still regularly visit Cred Forums. Im 22 but I cant imagine I'll still be here in a year or two. Idk.