Flush toilet in America

>Flush toilet in America
>Somehow changes the temperature in the shower

Can somebody explain what's wrong with American plumbing? I even tried doing it to myself by using a stick to turn on the toilet while I was in the shower and it didn't do it.

It's an American thing.

They don't make them like that anymore, but yeah, it used to be like that.

Freedom isnt free. The occasional freezing shock we have to suffer in the shower reminds us of that.

I think it's because the water gets displaced by flushing so it creates a void and that void causes an air current that cools the water.

Please tell me if you have any other questions.

are you a real mexican?

Its because freedom is both a reward and a punishment

>Mom, i posted it again

>flush toilet in Europe
>pay toilet tax

>watching Gone Girl
>"That's the cat's room"

Do Americans really give their pets entire rooms?

Yeah, you're laughing, but that toilet tax ensures that my grandma get's her alzheimers medicine for free 2 months after she needs it.

>be European
>have two separate taps for hot and cold water
Way to be stuck in the middle ages. You know you can have one tap with two (or even one which gives you complete control of temp) knobs for hot and cold right?

Why do you even still try? America is better in every conceivable way and you know it.

if yours doesn't do that it means you're only using the hot water line because your water heater is set to a lower setting. it's not a problem but you will run out of hot water sooner than someone who has that temperature fluctuation during a flush.

normally a mixture of hot and cold water are used when showering. the hot water gets cooled by the cold water line and creates a comfortable stream of water. the toilet being flushed takes away the cold water thus making the mixture much hotter.

>yuropeens are so poor they can't afford entire rooms for their pets

I'm LMAO'ing @ ur life

you shouldn't own territorial pets if you arent going to give them territory

Americs/Aussies > europoors

I actually do. Sometimes she needs her own space.

But how will you get hot and cold water at the same time?

I can its called lukewarm water.

Lukewarm water isn't hot and cold, its lukewarm

>It's an irrelevant country complains about america again...
Yawn...

>live in yuroop
>pay Singheet to get into public toilet
>he warns you of the loo demon
>go in and find Dobson in there smoking a fag
>"sorry m8"
>have to pay him 20 quid to leave
>take poo
>while shitting you have to tip Aamad while he cleans the loo
>leave loo and get robbed by Dobson with a plastic fork
>go home and sip tea

the logic is that the toilet uses cold water, so by flushing, and if they're run through the same pipes, the shower temperature of mixed cold+hot water now only has hot water, for however long it takes the pipes to refill.

>Flush toilet in Yurop
>have to take 20 lashes while apologizing for being white to your Somali bull

>someone says they're from Europe
>a quintillion angry americans rush to the keyboard to make sure the European knows they don't care about him

Third post, best post.

>american friend come over
>wears his shoes inside the house
>asks for butter in his coffee
>puts sugar on his bacon
>says he's going outside for some fresh air and a think
>sits on the roof

What the fuck is wrong with these popele?

>says he's going outside for some fresh air and a think
>sits on the roof
I really really want this to be a thing

>american friend comes over
>want's catsup on his chips instead of gravy and cottage cheese like a normal person

By far the most disgusting thing I've ever seen

Ok so explain tipping to me.
Like, I get that American waitresses working in shitty diners and low end restaurants get paid like 2 dollars and need tips to survive. Ok, i get that.

But can you explain to me why i have to shill out $14 (fourteen dollars) + tax for a potion of chicken Alfredo pasta at Olive Garden, and yet they can't afford to pay their waitresses more than 2 dollars of salary, so I still have to tip? What the fuck.

I've literally never been to a house with such a sink.

This is real

Not american, but sitting on the roof is amazing.

so it becomes cold for a minute?

that was a puzzle in Leisure Suit Larry 7 that made you do it to a lady, and I never quite got what it meant.

thanks

Nothing to explain. It's all bullshit. Wait Staff get minimum wage just like everyone else, that's a federal law. If tips don't equal at least minimum wage by the end of the pay period the employer is required to make up the difference.

basically this. Same with sales people. Usually if they don't sell enough to make it over a minimum wage pay for the hours put into their job they'll get minimum wage or higher.

>can't afford to pay their waitresses
>nope

They just don't because mugs tip. Tipping automatically, is for the birds. but Americucks are still falling for it now. Stop tipping and FORCE the employers to pay a real fucking wage.

It's not like it's a lot of money to give as a tip but I shouldn't be subsidising some shitfuck employer to pay a waitress poverty wages.

Some water heaters turn on by enough water moving through the heater such as when you open the hot facet.
When you flush the toilet, the water pressure drops overall and on the hot water side and it can turn off the heater as not enough water moving through the machine- hence cold water

This is a thing in Maryland.

gotcha senpai

The real question is, why the fuck are you at Olive Garden?

You lower the water pressure for the unheated water causing the hot water to serge in the shower.

>Some eurocuck gets BTFO'D
>other europoors start to damage control
:^]

They make good food - although it's expensive - and i went with my girlfriend.

Why having a mate coming over if you are going to be such a judgmental cunt?

hiro shut this place down

>sitting on the roof