Natalie Portman (((Neta-Lee Hershlag))) career general

Natalie Portman (((Neta-Lee Hershlag))) career general

Is she going to win another Oscar this year? What do you think about her upcoming films and role choices?

Jackie (Larrain, 2016)
>This film follows Jacqueline Kennedy in the days when she was First Lady in the White House and her life following the assassination of her husband President John F. Kennedy in 1963 Dallas, Texas.

Planetarium (Zlotowski, 2016)
>Two sisters in pre-war France believe they have the ability to communicate with the dead.

Weightless (Malick, 2017)
>Two intersecting love triangles. Obsession and betrayal set against the music scene in Austin, Texas.

Annihilation (Garland, 2017)
>A biologist's (Natalie Portman) husband disappears. She thus puts her name forward for an expedition into an environmental disaster zone, but does not quite find what she's expecting. The expedition team is made of the biologist, an anthropologist, a psychologist, and a surveyor.

The Death and Life of John F. Donovan (Dolan, 2017)
>The film revolves around a movie star whose correspondence with an 11-year old actor is exposed by a journalist at a magazine called The Gossip.

What are you most excited for? Jackie is getting great reviews, Planetarium is a dud but they're saying it has nice visuals, hopefully Malick doesn't cut her out of Weightless, I didn't really like Ex-Machina all that much, Dolan I still like despite hating Mommy

>Planetarium (Zlotowski, 2016)

I am really sad about this one reception. It actually a good story going for it but apparently it fucked it up hard in the movie.

I want it to become a cult classic once it gets released on Netflix

Maybe there a chance its one of those movies that much better then the critics make it out to be.

Like Man on fire.

What the fuck is that edgelord neckbeard sitting next to her

hopefully you're right

He's a male model

Well if the movie is bad at least you could say Portman got to bang her younger counterpart during the filming of this movie.

uh delete this
now

I'm mostly excited for either Jackie and weightless

l-lewd

>based Malick is making a RARE LIVE appearance in NJ this month
Any NJ fags here? Try to get close and throw some grass at him, screaming "Terry is love, Terry is life"

No.

NJ fag here, what should I say to him?

he might get confused

Print out a copy of this greentext and add at the end "Love from Cred Forums" and your name too if you want, and hand it to him saying it's a gift from the Internet

>Malick resorted to guerrilla style tactics where the actors were not told who they would be interacting with, requiring them to improvise entire scenes. Bale said that Malick referred to this as "torpedoing" and that as a result he mistook Teresa Palmer for a real stripper.[23][24] These methods came to a head when the cast and crew entered a Hollywood party without permission.[24] When the production was politely asked to leave, Malick looked the hosts and their security guards straight in the eye and whispered, "Your words are thoughtless, my thoughts are wordless" as a single gust of wind suddenly blew his hat up into the sky.[25][26][27]

;3

But he is Malick, He knows All

I thought this was Rachel McAdams and that she had lost a bunch of weight and was sick. :(

there's a 0% chance Jackie and Planetarium don't bc camp classics