Why don't people take Famous Actors's opinion seriously anymore?

Why don't people take Famous Actors's opinion seriously anymore?

youtube.com/watch?v=jHLdYuzXqPI

They do. It's why you made this thread.

No you right people shouldn't vote. It's not like america has a huge voting problem.

Poor, stupid people do. All the time.

The average person believes that a drama major, whose sole talent is pretending and being told what to do by a director, has opinions of merit.

>No you right people
>No you right
AY HOL UP

After you figure out how to speak English you will realize the OP didn't say "people shouldn't vote". Have fun responding to statements no one said, Jamal.

I'm not the OP.

DUDE

MARK RUFFALO PENIS

LMAO

Tell me again why we wanna see a 50yo Hulk penis?

>they had the mexican looking guy talk about securing the borders
Bravo

Lol, they make more money in a movie than you'll make in 5 lifetimes.

How degrading and dumb tho, right?

cos they talk to much. There's no suspension of disbelief when you watch a movie, cos every fuckknuckle follows their every step of the way. outside of his skill, Daniel day lewis is good cos he's like a wraith, celebrity is courted, don't forget that

>get payed to pretend to be other people
>huh I wonder why no one takes them seriously

RDJ can't vote

DUDE LITERALLY ONLY HALF OF AMERICANS VOTE IN FEDERAL ELECTIONS LMAO

>cos
>tho
>cos

Hmmmm, interesting

> OP didn't say

I mean it's not like this is the 100th times this video has been posted. Almost all of the threads end up the same, but hey I'm not a newfag from reddit. Enjoy Cred Forums while it last Blake.

You didn't watch the video, did you?

I agree, a profession which has tryouts and requires specific directions to be carried out should be respected

>tfw POTUS choices are between the savior of humanity, the most kind and good natured person on the planet, and literally hitler
trumpcucks how is this even a choice?????

Video is about voting. They also mention Trump. It also has that guy from Buffy in it. Every time this video is posted. People pretend like it's some left trick.

>stress how important voting is
>throw in some cheeky self-insulting humor
>guys this is super important
>btw trump is a racist coward who would launch the nukes if someone called him a bad name

Very subtle.

>caring about your favorite candidate getting bashed enough that you make a thread about it

cancer of Cred Forums tbqh

>oh shit, [x] might win!

>TIME TO ACT AS CONDESCENDING AS POSSIBLE TO THE VOTERS

... if I voted shit like this would just make me do the opposite of whatever these fucks said.

Cause no one likes to get lectured by rich fucks.

This isn't a Trump thing, this is a propaganda thing. It's utterly ridiculous how this shit even flies at all given how ridiculously biased and misleading it is. As long as they don't say "Trump" or "Hillary" they can just say whatever they want and still have the same influence. It's obvious who they're bashing and obvious who they're supporting.

>As long as they don't say "Trump" or "Hillary" they can just say whatever they want and still have the same influence.
What influence?

>It's utterly ridiculous how this shit even flies at all given how ridiculously biased and misleading it is

yeah, let's start by taking down every outlet that has an opinion. If you hate america, just say so

Based trump

All you have to do is listen to the videos after the halfway mark or so. It's all a smear campaign against Trump without even mentioning his name because he would be smart enough to sue for defamation.

This so much.

>funded by Hillary's dirty money
>backed by Hollywood shills willing to take money
>all in the scheme to get one of the most corrupt and traiterous politicians in American history into office
>"lol nah u just hate america man"

>It's all a smear campaign against Trump
>>This isn't a Trump thing
Really made me think........

I'm saying my argument isn't about Trump or Hillary, it's about bullshit propaganda that shouldn't fly. At least other candidates have the balls to call out who they're talking shit about, not fund a campaign with millions of dollars just to make some off the cuff insults.

Actors are good at fooling people, they do it for a living after all. That's also why you shouldn't trust them.

I never understood why people are so afraid of a candidate they don't like having access to the nukes. It's not like US presidents can just launch them on whenever they want.

They are massively overpaid for what they do. They happen to be the best in an industry that makes insane amounts of money. Exactly the same as all the athletes and sports stars who are dumb as fuck and I don't care about their opinion on important political matters either.

>I'm saying my argument isn't about Trump or Hillary
>>funded by Hillary's dirty money
>>It's all a smear campaign against Trump
Really making me ponder here.

>hey, this is pretty funny because those videos really are stupid
>think they're just generally lambasting these types of manipulative videos and telling people to vote how they want rather than just because some actor told them to vote that way
>ACTUALLY WE'RE HERE TO TELL YOU TO VOTE FOR TRUMP

GODDAMMIT. CAN'T WE JUST ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO FUCKING VOTE WITHOUT SHOVING SOME POLITICAL IDEOLOGICAL COCK DOWN THEIR THROATS AT THE SAME TIME?!

>ask what influence it has
>I give you the explanation
>"hurr really made me think..."
Nice arguments

More reason to not listen to them
Why would a rich asshole cares about the middle class?

Actors are the fucking LAST people you should listen to, learn from, or otherwise pay attention to unless you're watching one of their movies.

They're the most vapid, delusional, out of touch group of people out there. I don't know whether to laugh or shudder at the fact that people actually take their opinions seriously.

No, anger gets people moving.

really made me think

Because Hollywood is the biggest safe space in the world (except for child rape) you are even allowed to be a paedophile and its ok, you can be a stupid ghetto nigger who struggles to even read and you will be treated like the most brilliant person in the world as long as your music and image makes them money
They are the most shallow people in the world, they get paid to lie well every sing thing you see of them is fake, every single amazing line is written by some faceless person and accompanied by tons of effects and editing that makes them look incredible

>Lol, they make more money in a movie than you'll make in 5 lifetimes.
What does that have to do with anything?
>How degrading and dumb tho, right?
Where did he say they're being degraded or dumb?
The point is that they're ACTORS. You literally can't take their opinion seriously because they get paid to play a character, meaning that it's probably not their actual opinion, but the opinion of whoever is paying them right now.

This is literally why I don't vote, though. It's all fucking retarded.

I lost all interest in arguing with you. You've been brainwashed and you're accusing others of spreading propaganda. Good luck.

why should I listen to this dumb post instead of actors?

>a literal nigger stumbled onto Cred Forums
Really fires up your neurons.