Holy shit, just finished The Sopranos and it's by far the greatest thing I have ever watched

Holy shit, just finished The Sopranos and it's by far the greatest thing I have ever watched.

just finished it myself a few days ago
what did you make of the final scene?

finished for the first time a few months and then finished the first season again a few days ago, AMA

tony got got

personally I liked the ending because if it was any definite ending I'm not sure how I would've felt.

Was it the two black guys the popped him or the white dude at the bar? I think it was the guinea at the bar

You should watch The Wire then

it was the wop at the bar, yes

Ton' died of a heart attack after polishing off the table's order of onion rings

thats just becuz youve never watched the wire

The Sopranos is just barely better than The Wire only because it seems like they really phoned it in by the 5th season of The Wire

not OP but when I first saw the wire I thought "this is the greatest thing I will ever see", but then I saw Sopranos and said "scratch that, THIS is the greatest thing I will ever see" and so far its true.

watch mad men next and have tv ruined for you forever

I've heard varying things about the wire, people seem to love it or hate it

I'm going to reiterate my theory

Great works have three elements

Drama. Suspense. And comedy.

The only show to achieve this was the sopranos

The wire had tight drama and suspense but the comedy was poor.

Breaking bad had great suspense and comedy but the drama was poor

Sopranos is the only the show to hit all three.

The series is completely amazing and more great than anything else.

everyone is re-watching the Sopranos
or watching it for the first time

it's uncanny

Clearly you've never seen Quantum Leap.

The comedy in the Sopranos had me laughing even through all of the suspense. You truly had no idea what was coming next and every episode was truly new. The drama, the suspense, the comedy, it was fucking perfect.

Ive noticed it usually happens in cycles of about 1-2weeks since most of us are NEETs who'll watch like 4-5 episodes in one day

first time watcher here, on season 5 now
literally the greatest thing i've ever witnessed so far

Hows it feel joining the enlightened gabbagoolians?

How would you explain this breakfast meal.