Louis.Theroux.My.Scientology.Movie.2015.720p.WEB.h264-AR Louis.Theroux.My.Scientology.Movie.2015.720p.WEB.h264-AR Louis...

Louis.Theroux.My.Scientology.Movie.2015.720p.WEB.h264-AR Louis.Theroux.My.Scientology.Movie.2015.720p.WEB.h264-AR Louis.Theroux.My.Scientology.Movie.2015.720p.WEB.h264-AR Louis.Theroux.My.Scientology.Movie.2015.720p.WEB.h264-AR

It's time bros

Other urls found in this thread:

opentrackers.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Damn I fucked up this post

Is this only on private trackers, or on the usual suspects?

private but just so the private faggots don't boast for nothing you can literally make an account and start downloading on many of these sites

opentrackers.org/ here's an overview, I got it from alpharatio

Thank you, friend.

Thanks pal

>MUH EVUL SCEINETOLOGY

When's this faggot going to do a movie on Islam?

hello sea org

you're welcome, there'll literally never be another private tracker retard boasting thread ever again

>DAVID MISSCARRIAGE

I cant fucking wait
MY MAIN MAN LOUIE

>all the interviews and confrontations are reenactments with paid actors
>no actual footage
Trash.

lies horrible lies

Sea Org go back to bed.

>talking shit on louie

faggot

literally untrue

>Actual scientology shills on a south korean fishing forum

wew lad

FAKE

BRICK

It was fun prank calling them asking them about Xenu back in the day.

God I miss those days...

I was puzzled and getting annoyed at Theroux asking the dude that left scientology weird questions, but then I realized with the other guy that left saying he's not saying everything and he "knows where the bodies are buried", so I was pretty impressed with Louis, even though it didn't work, that he tried to get a ruse out of the guy helping him.

>Tell him to stop
lmao

gb2gaia, Project chanology was the watershed moment when Cred Forums became unredeemable shit, instead of just regular shit.

lol Marty trying to play Louis by using his kid as an example at the end, and Louis not having it. He's trying to solely be seen as a victim, while Louis is trying to get him to talk about the fucked up shit he himself did. You really get the vibe that he did some fucked up shit that would send him to jail if he opened up. Problem is he can't say it, cause he'd be the only one going cause the authorities don't have the balls to take on scientology.