Do black people actually like this? I think it's pretty comfy...

Do black people actually like this? I think it's pretty comfy, but it seems like the epitome of what a suburban white guy thinks "black culture" is like. Did Tarantino produce this?

The majority of the writers were black

OP btfo
White liberals btfo

I know lots of black dudes that like it

I don't understand the question you're asking.

>do black people in barbershops talk about sports?
yes, wtf

a tv show that's filled with quality black characters and features a blacks superhero that's actually portraying a typically black character that can't die saving the day while also battling corrupt police officers?

nah man no black people like that at all

I'm black and I like it.

Its nice to have black characters that are actually 3 dimensional on tv. Other than The Wire you don't see much of that that isn't presented in a pandering way.

I'm glad the show isnt an embarrassing "innocent black people vs evil white honky" show. It has black characters of different opinions and point of views and who stand on different sides of things. I like and appreciate that a lot.

I'm watching it right now, and I think its pretty good.

One thing on my mind though is how long these shows can go what with being so incredibly at odds with the Marvel movies. In these shows, the stakes are high, actions matter, and there are actual consequences to what the characters do. This is opposed to the super-sterile everybodys-okay Marvel movies. I haven't looked into Doctor Strange much, but I'm hoping (not expecting, in the least) it will be different.

Giving a shit about the authenticity of nigger culture is the most cucked thing imaginable

I know a LOT, and I mean a LOT of black dudes, from heart of darkness ebony to mocha frappucino.. wait what was the question again?

I think because the protagonists themselves aren't the same larger-than-life heroes of the movies, that are basically untouchable and invincible.

Then again, Luke Cage is basically invincible. Nevermind

>cucked

Why do racists love their memes so much?

>Luke Cage is basically invincible

Until they make a bunch of bullets that can easy kill him and give them to police officers

Until they Hammer makes a suit that can allow an average person to take him on

He's kinda shit as a Tank after those two things

>basically invincible

He also dies in Jessica Jones.

i like it so far

the blaxploitation influence is great, it's like watching a semi-serious black dynamite

thats right. fuck drumpf and fuck white people ;)

Watched episode 1, the dialogue was so cringe I shut it off

your dialogue is 'so cringe'

>look at imdb cast list
>literally no white women

I-is it free from interracial romance?

Unfortunately

Because parroting the latest dank maymay is easier than thinking for oneself. It's the reason low IQ individuals tend to gravitate toward staunch ideology in general. Conforming to a rigid and inflexible belief system makes the world simpler and easier to digest. Works with extremists on both the left and right.

>capeshit
>good
>ever
literally how can people think this? are you all 10 years old? what the fuck

lol

>but it seems like the epitome of what a suburban white guy thinks "black culture" is like.
Yes, because you as a white person would know this so well *rolls eyes*. Almost everyone involved in production is black. Stop talking out of your ass

"capeshit" doesn't influence the opinions of adults. What's the commonality between "capeshit"? That it all features people with supernatural abilities? How would an adult consider anything like that to be inherently bad.

I'll tell you what shows someone is legitimately retarded; liking memes. Kill yourself.

based black man!

does this thing have a series or is it just that one picture that he drew

capeshits are live action cartoons for manchildren. theyre consistently shoddily made with sterile, stale writing. and people only watch them to see cgi superpowers and explosions. only an absolute retard or a child could be engaged by these shows and movies. I feel bad for these people but also confused

The movies and the TV shows are basically two different, not to mention diametrically opposed, corporate entities. They allegedly take place within the same universe but as far as the production end of things is concerned, they are two separate things. It's why whenever probed on it, the powers that be all say that there are no plans to cross the two over any time soon. It's a shame though, I'd really like to see some smaller scale Marvel films in a similar vein as the Netflix stuff, or even something wildly different than either of them. That's what the 'Marvel Knights' movies were supposed to be. Smaller scale, director driven films that were able to be a bit more risky since the budgets were that much smaller. It would be cool to see something with a bit more cinematic vision that is tailored toward a more specific audience in the form of a movie, simply because as cool as each of the Netflix shows have been, they all seem to lose steam midway through. All of them feel like they're twice as long as they need to be. Maybe in the future they'll adopt the 'Stranger Things' model and just do 8 or 9 episodes per season and focus on telling a tight but complete story since ST was such a big hit for Netflix.

Unrealistic. Cops cant shoot the black guy.

I'm a white boi and love the show.

Also the black cop chick triggered my jungle fever.

Soild burn

They're probably all middle-class black folks that know as much about life in the hood as you and me.

i cant tell what the bigger social cancer is, capeshit or Cred Forums. I wish they could all be eradicated ;_;

Which is why aI phrased the post as a question and qualified it by saying it "seems" that way, as opposed to making a blanket statement. Maybe this is 'black culture', I don't fucking know. But the faux 70s "Night at the Apollo" aesthetic that they're going with came off as antiquated, so I asked a simple question. I also said I enjoyed it, so kindly go suck a fuck.

It's the chick from GOT?

Can't force myself to finish the last two episodes. Too predictable, generic, Cage seems like a Mary Sue, etc etc

Fuck Marvel, really. Disney's way too safe.

the movies are all PG-13 movies for kids and Netflix can have as much violence and sex as they like

>Yes, because you as a white person would know this so well *rolls eyes*
t. XD **jumps up and down while excitedly typing emojis**

Epic burn, senpai.

No. No it isn't.

FUCK. I fucking misspelled spoiler. Just don't read this point if you haven't seen the show yet. And I'm not deleting.

All of the Netflix stuff has been pretty ballsy compared to the MCU stuff so far. Not necessarily good, and not necessarily ballsy by grownup standards, but ballsy compared to Whedon shit.

I already read it. The damage is done. I hope you get cancer and die.

Fuck, I'm sorry. I'll delete it.

nigger culture is whatever hollywood jews decide it is and they will lap it up like the dumb niggers they are

has been this way for decades

It's pretty simplistic, but I like that they filmed in NYC. These Netflix shows are some of the only shows I've seen set in New York that actually look like New York in all it's shitty rundown glory. That's kind of neat.

I was just kidding, I don't really care about spoilers. I don't hope you get cancer, but I suppose we're all dying.

I agree. I live in Hell's Kitchen and lived in Harlem for two years, and I like that the show at least looks like my New York as opposed to the glitzy looking New York you usually see in movies. Granted, their Hell's Kitchen seems way bigger than it is, and a hell of a lot more dangerous. IRL Hell's Kitchen is mostly old people and gays. But it looks fairly on point.

You gotta remember that these locations are still 70s based for the most part.

From my understanding Hell's Kitchen used to be a lot more dangerous back when DD was originally being written.

ctrl+s you fucking newfag

I've been on Cred Forums since 2008, so I'm quite sure you're the newfag, fag.

I like it.

>doesn't know how to spoiler
>calls me the newfag
kys you retarded redditor

desu I've been on Cred Forums since 05 and while I know how to spoiler I had no idea you could do ctrl+s lmao also what am I doing with my life.

I didn't know ctl+s was a thing until you pointed it out, faggot. I'm not that lazy to not just spell it.

>kys
>redditor

At least don't sound like a newfag when you accuse other people.

Is that you, Iron Pill?

Could you please point me to a contemporary drama that deals with a black protagonist acting as an alternative role model and actively opposing the mentality at the heart of ghetto culture?

you sound butthurt

don't call me a newfag

i've been here since last september

Because they have black dicks on the mind at all times, but choose to project that onto other people instead of talking to their pastor about it instead.

>so cringe
You have to go back

From what I've gathered from those around me, they love the character but get very uncomfortable given the entire season is basically shaming blacks for how they raise (or don't raise) their kids.

How racist. Because she has curly hair?

Same reason black folks love Lord of the Rings.

lol

I thought he was fucking the equally-vapid strongman Jessica Jones.

Let him not watch. People who have no idea it's supposed to be mellow blaxplotation or even know what it is will have those stupid opinions like retards.

>superpowers make him a Mary Sue
Literally kys autist

>uncomfortable

Either you're misinterpreting how they feel or they're misinterpreting how they feel. There's no reason to feel uncomfortable about it. It's a good message about the bad in black culture.

>mostly old people and gays
So which are you?

Good, they should be uncomfortable. Get a goddamn vasectomy already if you wanna fuck without kids. I did.

Black people, by and large, produced and wrote it as far as I know