What level are you bros at?

What level are you bros at?

Hello Hampus

fuck only type II

where's Gasper Noe? this chart is a shit

Keislowski in type III

You're fucking joking right. He's close to the most accessible of the european art house.

Even Bergman is more difficult than Keislowski

watch more films

To add to this. Kalatozov's movies are very accessible, much more than Tarkovsky.

I mean seriously, Cassavetes on the same tier of accessibility as Kurosawa? What the fuck are you on m8? Try showing your mom The Hidden Fortress or Yojimbo and she'll have no fucking problem following along and enjoying it.

Now try showing almost anyone that isn't a film student Love Streams or Faces. They're going to hate it.

i'm going to see Norte, end of history tomorrow at my local theatre
Has is known by everyone and the hourglass sanatorium is in a lot of collections and most of his films are easy to find
Jancso and Fabri are also very well known, I can think of at least 3 people IRL that i know of that have seen Electra, my love
Now Benning is top anti normie
And that little mermaid film was incredible, much better than daisies

Salt for svanetia>All of tarky's work

but i agree, even Kieslowski's first polish works are still accesible, much more accesible than something like Hypothesis of a stolen painting, that's on fucking type 1

Type-1

spielberg is on the chart but no noe?

be less jew

Between bunuel and wenders you blind faggot

I don't understand why Hitchcock isn't Type-0 here.

well why isnt it highlighted?

I don't know anyone on 3 but I love Bela Tarr, where does that leave me?

Is this list Inverse? Cameron is kino.

>Salt for svanetia>All of tarky's work
This doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if it is true or false (and I do think its false). The point is that much of Tarkovsky's work is not accessible. The three movies for which Kalatozov is well known are and they are much more so than any Tarkovsky film after Ivan's Childhood.

Where do Bragaglia and Skibenko go?

Cameron is a meme. Don't confuse memes with actual critical analysis. Try not to get tricked again.

futurism is the worst movement ever, so it should forever be forgotten

Did a machine steal your girlfriend or something?

Type IV but I don't think Sasha Baron Cohen should be that high.

>see diaz as the first name
Chart discarded. Didn't even bother reading the rest. Diaz is entry level.

This chart's a joke, like every other one of its nature.
Don't let people tell you what to watch. Discover these films for yourself.

>tfw you only know Pita because he's your countryman

Kieslowski, Kaurismaki, Tarr, Rivette, Fellini and Diaz are too high . Sokurov, Weerasethakul, Kiarostami, Zuwalski, Fassbinder, Tsai and Antonioni are too low.

TYPE-VI

Lange

why would you care about any of these directors besides type 0? the directors get worse and more comically up their own asses as you go up the pyramid

Type-2 apparently. Paul WS Andersson is my favorite director.

you haven't watched them though
>implying i had a girlfriend

wew

I've seen quite a few thanks to art school rejects on Cred Forums

how are the lav diaz movies

>I've seen quite a few thanks to art school rejects on Cred Forums
which ones?
giant but empty

>Diaz is entry level
t. guy that watched Norte on Netflix and thinks he gets Diaz

not him but i heard about Diaz here some years ago and almost all of his films were on public trackers
:O

Benning is shit, there's nothing to access it's just 16mm static shot films of everyday stuff. At least Koyaanisqatsi has music and atmosphere going for it, i'll fight all you faggots on this.

The fact that his name is well known is enough to warrant him not being included in the top level

All of the top level are very well known filmmakers. Wojciech Has and Miklos Jancso and entry level for world cinema.

acessibility doesn't mean just fame or availability

Stick to capeshit

in the context of the chart it does
fuck me
also, Evolution of a filipino family sucks dick

Then I can't ascertain what would make Bela Tarr more accessible than Miklos Jancso. They film in much the same manner really except Tarr's films are longer and Jancso are more spectacular and visceral. If anything Jancso is more accessible.

it doesn't. if it did, type-v would be only academic filmmakers that are known by half a dozen people

Which Anderson are you referring to? Paul or Wes?

>le entry level meme

just watch whatever the fuck you want form wherever.

This wasn't the finished version

Go back to your fucking imdb forum you complete redditer movie buff. This is pure Cred Forums and you're not welcome

structural film is the gayest, most stupid shit on earth. why not just assume you're a hack and start producing direct-to-video teen movies?

Kieslowski is more inaccessible than Bergman and Tarkovsky. Really? Also Petzold should be on Type 1

Nowhere near as well known as diaz.