How famous was this guy? Compare him to an american celebrity

How famous was this guy? Compare him to an american celebrity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8HxYuCsj26s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bill Nye

the science man?

He was on TV and radio for years fronting big shows making him a household name and eventually rubbed shoulders with Royalty and Prime Ministers through his charity work. I don't know enough about American show business to think of an equivalent but that's Jimmy Saville in a nutshell.

Worst Louis doc
Something felt really off

Jerry Lewis?

He was the nation's loveable odd uncle. A british eccentric. There were always rumours but you just assumed people made them up because he looked a bit weird.

Bill Cosby

Bill Cosby
Or Rick Dees

I never knew who he was till the whole thing but my mates mum used to clean his house, small world init

>Jimmy Savile invented ''disco''

Probably a similar comparison in fame might be Bob Hope.

bill cosby is way bigger than this guy.

Dick Clark

he's pretty much my hero desu

if i can get away with even half of what he did and never get caught i'd be a happy lesbian

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>How famous was this guy? Compare him to an american celebrity.

wow pls post pics of your pusy

I dunno. Savile was tv and radio royalty in Britain. Was Cosby really that big a thing in the American entertainment industry? He may have been. I don't know.

He was quite well known and hosted TOTP etc.

See: youtube.com/watch?v=8HxYuCsj26s

He was like Dick Clark but even more of a household name.

Cosby Show was the number one show in America for awhile in the 80s. I've read a lot about Savile, he was a big star but Cosby was probably bigger. Savile's starpower seems to be more comparable to Ryan Seacrest.

>There were always rumours but you just assumed people made them up because he looked a bit weird.

Uhh I think everyone knew he was a sexual deviant, I don't think anyone knew he literally rape disabled kids though

Saville had direct telephone line to the prime minister, and to the royal family. Like, pretty much nobody has both of those things

Oh he was obviously a creep. But so was your odd uncle. You still wouldn't believe he raped dead kids.

Not really

Dick Clarke, Bob Hope, Johnny Carson etc. level.
He is the #1 "that guy who's on television for decades" in Great Britain.

>tfw you're slowly becoming the odd uncle

nice trips and dubs. but this and not saying this means anything but jimmy savile was worth 10 million and bill cosby is worth 400 million. i know ive got a sarcastic greentext about the lack of importance of money coming my way but im just saying.

You're right, it doesn't mean anything and your post is stupid.

i mean yea .. but no. cuz when you think about it theyre celebrities whose wealth is a derivative of their success. so it may be an argument you disagree with but how successful they are does kinda show whos more famous and more successful.

Hey isn't that the guy from Children of Men? I love that guy!

did u know he liked to eat dead pussy. talk about next level perv

pedo funded by tv licenses kek

and top of the pops was a huge show in the 80s here

Savile was more powerful politically than Seacrest is, and probably more than Cosby was, but in terms of public reception he wasn't a star of Cosby's magnitude.

He was one of many TOTP hosts

reminder that there's literally 0 proof savile did anything