God damn this little lady can not act

Ya goddamn right

>not posting the webm

Faggot.

why so insecure? is it your toxic masculinity you racist fuck?

go back to Cred Forums. TFA is a great movie

Truth thread

ah the last resort

I like how you guys always posts screen shots of random moments of a movie and attack the actress you've got beef with.

But you never do it to male actors. Weird, huh?

how did she pull out those tears?

great acting

Kek

I guess you havent seem the two minute long webm of daisy acting the same WIDE EYES and MOUTH AGAPE throughout the entire film.

If you werent an idiot you'd notice while watching tho

I always thought this scene would be good for an "imagine" copypasta but I could never decide whose pov it should be from since they are both so remarkably unattractive.

if only

They're closet homos.

Come out of the closet, Tom Cruise!

Can't see shit on my *phone*

>closet homo
>liking daisy
pick two

sad thread

yes she can

Commit suicide no she cant and you have no authority on acting.

So you're attacking the way her character, who lived on a dull ass sand planet reacted with wide eyed astonishment at times, huh? It's a choice. She did fine.

We've seen you guys do this over and over again. You find something a female actor does a few times and pretend you're clever and it's somehow bad, yet never do this for any dude in any movie ever. See we can notice patterns too. You guys obsess over the female lead in a sci-fi show, find some sort if tic, pretend it's a thing, then proceed to jerk each other off about it.

You guys do this a lot.

JJ should've cast her sister instead. She's cuter than Daisy.

>So you're attacking the way her character, who lived on a dull ass sand planet reacted with wide eyed astonishment at times, huh? It's a choice. She did fine.

rey is cute

>take note of this basic acting skill that everyone else in the movie is doing
>do not take notice of the editor painfully zooming into her face at all times to make sure you can't look at the others

You and your post along with TFA>trash>you pleb

She cant act

JJ Abrams even thinks casting her was a mistake. but I guess were stuck with her in the next 10 shitty star wars movies.

It's like you've never met a woman before.

>JJ Abrams even thinks casting her was a mistake

Sauce?

You can see her trying not to laugh she's fucking atrocious.

you can literally see her trying to create tears as she blinks for an extended period of time

Perhaps you should go back.

He basically called her acting "wooden" and the she cried like a pussy and bawled to the internetz

plus her face is annoying. not a good combo.

That's not a source. Sounds like some more heman bullshit.

Is this yet another time one of you autismal dudes assume that the poster you're replying to is also some other person too?

Didn't anyone tell you that making assumptions makes you look like an ass?

JJ… probably doesn’t remember telling me that my performance was wooden. This was the first day! And I honestly wanted to die. I thought I was gonna cry. I couldn’t breathe. And there was so many crew there, because obviously all the creatures [had stand-ins], and there were loads of extra crew making sure everyone was safe because it was so hot. It was awful.

back to red dit faggot, I was responding to the post I responded to

And he still cast her in one of his upcoming movies.

Why wouldn't he cash in before people stop giving fuck?

small amount of respect to jj for that one.

All the autists in this board don't have the capacity to comprehend genuine human emotion, so don't be surprised when they can't understand that those are real tears. She's a good actor and that performance in that scene is great

Daisy… was a little bit solid. More like Natalie [Portman] on the other movies [the prequels].

Every girl can make herself cry. She didn't do anything special.

Another Cred Forums false flag post, ladies and gentlemen.

This strategy is among Cred Forums's most effective tactics for taking over boards. It's terribly easy. All they have to do is find a well intentioned, mildly un-PC comment, post a reply telling them to and wait for the chorus of anons (actually more often than not, samefags) saying how Cred Forums is just a boogeyman and does nothing wrong. This is used to reinforce the notion that Cred Forums is never responsible for shitposting, and every bad influence is reddit (despite the overwhelming evidence that reddit completely took over Cred Forums after they sacked the racist subs and made Voat).