Every year or so I Re-watch pic related anyone got shows they re-watch every year or so?

Every year or so I Re-watch pic related anyone got shows they re-watch every year or so?

X files
Buffy
Baccano!
The lost room

Occasionally re watch some psych but don't really need to watch it as a series

I never re-watch anything.

Not that regularly.. but I've watched all Stargate SG1+Atlantis episodes twice i think.

Scrubs, Big Bang Theory, Seinfeld, Friends, Simpsons, How I met your mother, 2,5 men I've seen all the eps twice at least thx to reruns..

Not even a movie?

House
Psyche

Only shows comfy enough for me to rewatch after a little over a year.

chuck eas a bad show on almost every level. it panders to the audience about all the subject matter. it misrepresents the clandestine service, actual nerds, and best buy all at once.

it is ok for a campy spy show and the australian girl is hot as all fuck. but watching it yearly? it isn't even close to that good, bro.

You must lead a very fulfilling life

Scrubs
HIMYM
House
Twilight Zone
Wild Boyz

>watching HIMYM annually
Why do you hate yourself? Or is it just the first two seasons?

I also re-watch Chuck from time to time. It helped me through a couple bad breakups and is comfy as hell.

I wouldn't say I start them over again from episode 1, but I can put on Bob's Burgers, Parks and Rec, New Girl, and The Office anytime.

It's not being objectively good that makes it worth watching, it's because it's silly fun with sexy girls and likeable characters and its not hugely emotionally or intellectually taxing to marathon.

Mostly hate myself but I always drink when I watch it

Yea, I got lots of time to watch new things

I indersrand that, but literally every tv show had hot girls. and burn notice is a better campy spy show on almost every respect.

if you want something not emotionally taxing or intelligent at all, that is when you watch reality style shows. I reccimend tripple d or finding bigfoot.

they never find bigfoot

Lost
Pushing Daisies

are you alright there buddy?

I haven't watched pushing daisies since it aired. does it really hold up?

I love kristen chenowith so much. and I am definitely not gay, but if I was, lee pace would be my husbandfu. he has to be the most handsome man alive.

The early seasons of Chuck always reminds me of the good old days in college so I get really drunk before I put it on

but now you're like chuck and have super cool friends and stuff....Right?

Arrested development season 1-3.
Serial Experments Lain

Iktf. I can't watch certain movies because it reminds me of better times

Y-yeah I just need to remind my Sarah what we did together that will surely bring her back

Every 5 years or so I have to rewatch collateral and minority report

Two 9/10 cruise kinos

how to make it in america. usually something to watch when im snowed it and wish rasta monster existed

yes its one of the few comfy tv shows

I watch The Matrix Trilogy at least twice a year.

I keep Always Sunny on a constant rerun.

Only things I can always re-watch are Simpsons S4-S13 and Malcolm In The Middle.

The early seasons of Chuck are fantastic. The most likable characters ever and its maximum comfy. I do enjoy it all the way through too and rewatch it every so often

>not seasons 2-14 on random
>not having plex

Kill yourself

>14

I'm sorry but having anything except seasons 1 - 8 on 24/7 shuffle even while you sleep is objectively wrong.