It's a two neoconservative establishment fake-catholics put on a show where they pretend that they have major...

>it's a two neoconservative establishment fake-catholics put on a show where they pretend that they have major differences episode

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/09/07/politics/usa-freedom-kids-lawsuit-trump/
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/09/28/i-sold-trump-100000-worth-of-pianos-then-he-stiffed-me/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wtf is wrong with kaines mouth?

They looked pretty uncomfortable. Felt bad for both of them Tbh. Not a burger tho.

Muslim penis.

They're literally the same person

>Kaine interrupting Pence every 5 seconds

If they teamed up could they win?

>our navy is too small
>the russians are coming
>nukes and more nukes

it's 1960 up in this bitch

We have more carriers than every other country combined and have more anti missile frigates and stealth ships how the FUCK is our navy too small?

i was just watching part of this. the facade is so transparent.

Yeah it really is the new red scare

>TRUMP IS IN CAHOOTS WITH RUSSIAN OLIGARCHS
>TRUMP IS A PUTINDRONE
>THE SLEEPING BEAR HAS AWOKEN
>PUTIN HAS THE EYES OF A KGB SPY
>RUSSIAN THREAT
>EVIL PUTIN INVADED "THE CRIMEA"

At least the debate was mostly civil. Trump comes off as such a douche every time I watch the debates he's in. Is he entertaining? Yes, and the debates are fun to watch because of how he acts and his mannerisms, but honestly he could do much better if he just debated in a respectable manner.

He saw the Biden/Ryan debate and thought he could do the same thing. Problem is Joe is a bawler and Tim is a nancyboi. Being a poser trying to look rough just made him look wimpier.

Well actually pence was the one pushing for a gorillion more nukes to be fair.

>Two old White men

>Yet again

Fucking boring

wait who won

To be fair, isn't every american politician pro-nuke?

The people who wasted their time watching. Stalemate if I'm being honest.

>>TRUMP IS A PUTINDRONE
I don't get it. You guys talk about the jews influencing every single aspect in society but when Trump unashamedly tweets out "I WISH PUTIN WOULD FUCK ME. HE COULD BE MY FRIEND. WOULDN'T THAT BE GREAT?" to a bunch of impressionable kids on Twitter... THEN, you find it hard to believe?

TOO

SMALL

But the last two VP debates were not two old men

wft i hate america now

Not really Clinton is actually the disarmament candidate this election. But it's not as bipartisan as you imagine. The SALT accords have happened through many republican and democrat admins.

Who is the US even fighting right now? They can drone the fuck out of ISIS with their lousy ACER laptops. Why do they need 10 boards worth of battleships?

ummm uhhh

RUSSIA

and uhhh

ISIS

uhhh Oh! and libya! oh wait... uhhh

scare tactics because the arms industry is a powerful lobby and political contributor

Hating Putin is basically based on Russia being too big to exist in the same market as, isn't it? Bullshit reasons must be found for emnity between the two countries in order to justify what's essentially mere protectionism. 'If you do business with them, you can't do business with us.' Only a child could believe that Russia's moves against America are anything but reciprication for America's interference in Russian affairs.

That Russia is uninterested in being 'enriched', perverted or enslaved to the merchant is part of it, but their size and obliviousness to intimidation attempts is the main thing. It's like the Cola Wars, and no mature voter should be intimidated by it.

Perfectly symmetrical debating never solved anything.

>it's a "anonymous is a fucking retard who doesn't understand politics yet makes a thread on Cred Forums" episode

>he's an edgy idiot with a child's understanding of policy who thinks anything other than his extremist half-baked fantasies is "all the same thing"
>he literally lacks the thought capacity to appropriately consider the relevance of progressive or regressive tax, social, and fiscal policy
>he makes posts about this

Meant to say partisan*

Does Kaine come off like a closet fag to anyone else

Hillary's been jackhammering his mouth with glass dildos.

Trump is the next President. Calling it now - with two such gargoyles for candidates, the election rests to an unusual extent on the qualities of the VP nominations, and Pence is clearly the better man. Hillary's paranoia is her downfall - Kaine is so obviously weak and inept that, as well as just being a weak point for her campaign in his own right, he also points up her brittleness and lack of confidence. Megalomania is one thing, insecure megalomania is another.

To project force all around the world to ensure whatever interests we have globally can be protected. And to counter or neutralize the ability of other countries, primarily Russia and China, to be able to stop us from doing so.

However China and Russia have started poking holes in this logic, more or less.

not him but as a greentext/laughinggirls.jpg poster you're not exactly innocent yourself

>this

this whole election is being funded by lockheed and grumman

listen to bernie

That is disgustingly small

>ghost of le free stuff man

It's a naval fleet for ants.

Hillary's limitations are summed up by the fact that we haven't been raided by CTR for Kaine, whereas after Trump v. Clinton Cred Forums was close to unusable for three days with blatant shilling.

>lol let's ignore that both VP candidates support military interventions including the illegal invasion that tore up half the Middle East and that both VP candidates want to continue overthrowing secular regimes, supporting Islamists, and picking unnecessary fights with Russia, because... like taxes and stuff. It's totally unreasonable to focus on bigger world issues when there's stuff like taxes.

>be 10 years old
>be playing with my best friend
>be in richmond, va
>best friend is friends with tim kaine's son, woody kaine
>play vidya with him a lot every weekend
>me and my best friend beat him at smash bros every time
>he cries every time he loses
>don't talk to best friend for years and don't see woody forever
>24 a year ago
>meet up with old best friend
>he says that woody is a giant hippy
>mfw you never see woody mentioned by kaine

sorry woody. i didn't mean to beat you in vidya that much. oh by the way i'm voting for clinton because tim was nice to me as a kid. i only saw him like 5 times but fuck it.

Literally nobody cares about the vps.

Yep, and that won't help. Faggot widely rumored to be in open marriage, VP to closet bisexual woman also obviously in never-admitted open marriage to Glenn Quagmire ORRRR family man VP to an honest playboy.

Don't ask me, I voted for Kodos

Funny you post that accompanied with a picture of a woman in a headscarf.

After Obama's shitty first debate performance against Romney, Biden vs. Ryan changed everything.

he doesn't have an upper lip

You're alone.

>it's an Uncle Joe runs for President in 2016 and wins in a landslide but it just turns out to be a dream and he wakes up and starts sobbing at the bedside picture of Beau, Neilia and Naomi while the cunny next to him tells him to go back to sleep episode
I was not prepared for these feels

That's because it was Biden and everyone knows he should have been the one running for President just like he should be now.

Keep your autism threads in Cred Forums please.

Why should he? What's he got besides Le Memery? Save me your cookie cut stories of politician guy dealing with grief.

Yes but Romney/Ryan and Obama/Biden were a team. Not an unhappy marriage like both vps this election. Plus Biden is all personality all the time.

Or a bottom one lol

Oddly enough, I don't think Biden would have worked as President.

To keep it Cred Forums related, I noticed Kaine kinda looks like the mayor from The Grinch.

>>Two old White men
>>Yet again
>Fucking boring
>
>But the last two VP debates were not two old men

Don't let a little thing like reality get in the way of a good numale cuck smug comment.

>trump
>honest
you can only choose one

Can we imagine a professional politician who could have worked as a team with Trump?

Trump's certainly an honest playboy, ie. a rich guy who fucks professional arm-candy because he can. Do you doubt this?

Who does Pence look like?

that greentext is a wreck
>let me guess its your first time here

Faggot if you don't already know Biden's politics and how much of a badass he is then you're probably too young to vote anyway. Go do your own homework. It has nothing to do with "Le Memery" or cookie cutter stories about politicians in grief either you cumchugging little queef, go watch some videos of him destroying in the Senate before you bring some /r/politics shitposting like that ever again.

John McCain would have won 2008 in a landslide if it wasn't for picking down syndrome cunt as VP

>To keep it Cred Forums related, I noticed Kaine kinda looks like the mayor from The Grinch.

But the debates are TV events, how can discussion of them be OT?

Wojak

An obvious, blue-collar street-fighting leftist wouldn't have flown in 2008.

No he wouldn't. The Republicans had a post bush legacy to deal with m8. Dems could have nominated a ham sandwich and won.

No, America only rarely and freakishly votes for two consecutive Presidents from the same party. Most people on this thread probably weren't even born when Bush I entered office.

>picking unnecessary fights with Russia
Now I want to see a family sitcom where all the countries are families in a neighborhood and the patriarch of the America family is always trying to outdo the patriarch of the Russia family, who's big but sly, and they have misadventures competing with one another while other families in the neighborhood are doing the same thing to each other while hating the America family and it's one big slapsticky clusterfuck that uses stupid sitcom cliches as metaphors for real life international politics. And they'd call it American Dad oh wait.

Trump is as honest as I've ever seen a politician. That's why liberals are running around triggered 24/7. He doesn't sugar coat his views.

Yeah, no. As much of a joke as she was, she's the only reason the Republican base, aka trailer trash, even bothered to vote. She prevented a complete and utter blowout.

/r/ing a wojack pence

Let me guess, Kaine lost the debate?

This.

McCain was a closet liberal or at worst a centrist with right-leaning social tendencies

>Hillary Clinton wants to disarm nukes while simultaneously blaming Russians and Chinese for every world mishap

She is one dumb cunt.

>kaine
>neoconservative

That's how these talks worked. When Carter tried not doing that during detente they said he was weak. You guys made your bed in regards to the rhetoric of these talks a long time ago.

>anti missile frigates

Please stop.

Maybe if he said anything remotely similar to what you said. All he literally did was say he was open to a better relationship with Russia, and then the media jumped on it to twist it into literally hitler propaganda. Every. Fucking. Time.

Trump's not that great, but Holy fuck did this election cycle permanently destroy any validity the media has with the public

>big bad putin big bad putin big bad putin big bad putin

Ha, more numale cuck smugness. Maybe Hilary will finally be the mom that will love you.

A /mommy/ candidate dies sound right up Cred Forumss alley

>I did that job you hired me for. Now give me the payment we agreed upon.
>No.

So honest.

Do you think he is secretly hoping Clinton will lose so he can run for President in 2020?

>implying liberals have never been warmongers

If you're not voting Kanye in 2020 you need to ship out to reddit.

Pence is a charismatic mofo but his views are fucking retarded
>hurr Cheney did nothing wrong
>hurr gay conversion camps are good
>hurr le women should get back in le kitchen xD
He's the one who keeps me from jumping on the Trump train. I don't want a bible crazy fanatic in the oval

It was a massacre.
I almost felt bad for him at times. Almost.

He's too old. Warren or Booker will run in '20 if Hillary loses. Probably Warren for dem sweet "first female president" votes

>pence is charismatic
Both those vps are uncharismatic as fuck.

>Pence is too crazy for me but Trump is alright.

looooooooooooooooooooooool

more like
>do shitty job, don't fulfill contract
>rightfully get penalized as outlined
>complain to Democrats and get only 1/2 the story told
>be believed by retarded libfags

I would vote for the conservative party had Trump picked a reasonable VP

WHere did I imply that?
I see nothing wrong with the third one.
Birth control and abortion fucked up modern society and tore apart the family unit

>massacre
I'm not seeing it. No Johnson tier gaffes on either side. Lots of these though.

>I see nothing wrong with the third one.

fuck off Cred Forums

>le trump is evil fascist bigot racist hitler tyrant misogynist

>it's a hanger ons no one gives a shit about debate each other episode

cnn.com/2016/09/07/politics/usa-freedom-kids-lawsuit-trump/
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/09/28/i-sold-trump-100000-worth-of-pianos-then-he-stiffed-me/

Why does Trump keep hiring such shitty workers?

Pence came off better in that debate but he handed over so much ammunition against the Trump campaign

Hope you're looking forward to attack ads showing off every single "Trump never said that" alongside Trump saying that.

>clinton news network
>cuckingtonpost
lewl

Being the world's policeman means they need carriers on station in every ocean at all times, shit adds up.

>le shillary is arab whore psycho warhawk oligarch

She's a Islamist not an Arab

>cuck
hey there redditer
some dank meme you got there

>implying I implied this
classic "if you don't like one you like the other" autism kek

>All he literally did was say he was open to a better relationship with Russia

That is not literally all he said, he said he was willing to dismantle NATO and let Putin roll into Europe.

Amazing how Trump supporters keep ignoring how willing their guy is to dissolve America's superpower status.

>both parties are the same
>im such an edgy hipster on the interwebs

Who voted for the war in Iraq? Who supervised the obliteration of Libya and Egypt? Who has accepted millions of dollars from middle-eastern ragheads?

I find it hard to hate Pence when he looks so much like Soldier 76.

>autism
>kek
d a n k

>Islamist
>wants to burn the middle east to the ground

>dank
found the redditor

Kaine looks like he has really bad breath.

>he doesn't want to see african countries obliterated

He looks like your typical drunk uncle who raped you as a child.

NATO should be disbanded tbqh, it's stupid world police shit and is one of the leading causes of why the U.S. is so hated by foreign countries now.

>Egypt
>African

WE

>he actually believes Putin wants to invade Europe
>he thinks Russia "invaded Ukraine" and "stole" crimea
>he thinks Russia "invaded Georgia"
Why are Americans so incredibly misinformed when it comes to geopolitics?

How are those two things not the same?

Ukraine is a fake nation and rightful Russian clay, Crimea was justice.

I never watch CBSNews, all the best anchors are on other channel but holy fuck was the moderator fine

Because NATO is world police that only a few countries pay for with America picking up most of the bills and support for the organisation itself. Trump just said that we need to ask countries to pay their fair share instead of letting America be the little bitch that everyone laughs and takes advantage of or they'll just simple leave NATO and let those other countries figure shit out themselves without America being taken advantage of again.

All me b t w

Because our news sources cover stories that help buy more ad time.

>NATO should be disbanded tbqh, it's stupid world police shit and is one of the leading causes of why the U.S. is so hated by foreign countries now.

FYI you're hated for your unilateral actions

lmao at this nigga kaine trying to be Biden and failing badly

Wow, how embarrassing was that

I was getting Paul Ryan vibes from Kaine desu

Pence was the Biden in this debate

Delusion much? Kaine was brutal. Pence just bent over and took most of it.

is there only one VP debate this election?