Why do people like this movie?

Why do people like this movie?

It's all in the reflexes.

Because it's fun. Remember fun, from before you came to Cred Forums and became a burned out husk of a man?

Kurt Russell

Carpenter is dogshit. It doesnt surpirse me that /neo/tv/ likes him more than old Cred Forums.

kys

Kurt Russel

>It's all in the reflexes.

woooow
Well you didn't have to be rude about it

the mullet

Anything with Kurt Russell is good

>not liking Big Trouble In Little China
A taste this bad should be bannable

Why do underage millennials make threads like this?

You don't?

Fuck you asshole!

I'm kind of confused as to what the big deal about this movie is. I watched it somewhat recently, and I didn't think it was bad, but I don't really see what made it stick.

Watch it a few more times.

its a fun little adventure movie. relax

I used to call it 'Big Trouble in Little Vagina'

Kek I'm such a prankster!

the opening scene had nothing to do with the rest of the movie

The film has some good elements in it that really feel comfy, score/story/ acting and action is great, for some reason any negative critique ive seen of this movie is cause, the viewer would either be underage or female so they cant get past thier own bias for it being an older film.

IMO it's a perfect film. It accomplishes everything it sets out to do, a silly badass adventure with humour and action.

that's the thing about these movies with cult followings. You either get it or you don't.
Personally I love it.

Well said.

I've been fucked by nostalgia boners too often. Even when a movie is praised for its action it ends up bei g total dogshit even in that department. A lot of these movies were clearly sold on the star and nothing more. Odd when Gen Y fucks don't even notice. I'll take your word that it's a shit flick, OP.

This.

This movie is amazing. It never stopped being amazing. Carpenter and Russel fucking kill it every time they work together.

Oh, and what the hell is gracie law doing here?

Ummm some of the best auteurs (Tarantino, Rodriguez) are fans of Carpenter

All I can say is that it is better than CURRENT YEAR movies. I got nothing out of it, perhaps I enjoyed Kurt's on screen persona a tiny bit and yet I would rewatch this clusterfuck of a movie over almost anything from 2010 onwards. It;s a very strange baseline movie to have but it works.

Yeah your a faggot pleb, that's obvious

I know, there's a problem with your face

I basically have the same opinion. It's a movie that's impossible to hate because of it's laid back "who gives a fuck?" nature but I don't get people who say it's the best movie ever made or even Carpenters best movie.

That whole section where Russell goes undercover as a nerd is complete shit though. Surely no one will argue against me on that right?

I enjoy carpenter, I love Russell, I don't mind fun schlock.

But this movie bored me. Even the hot as fuck Sex in the city lady couldn't help because her acting was unbearable

Mommy is asleep, time to be edgy.

Dude, just kys.

its a maximum comfy movie

it's supposed to be overly cliche and kitchy that's it's appeal

if you dont understand irony then you should be on reddit, not here, kiddo