This is just getting sad

This is just getting sad

>tfw when 22 years with no gf

how much longer am i supossed to wait lads?

stop using words like lad for one

>waiting for a girl to become available for years whilst she's getting pounded by her current bf

Why do people think this is romantic?

Go for wizard status.

23 no gf. i dont think they like me?

It's so over the top it has to be trolling.

That's your problem. Stop waiting

get a falcon

>not fucking your falcon
wtf m8!

Do they? The girl I've always wanted is married, and if the people we know found out I secretly hope they divorce, I can't imagine the reaction would be positive.

just leave your house and stop being a neet it's that easy, even googles are getting women that's how easy it is

no it wouldn't be lol, I mean you could "wait" a few years to see if she does get divorced, but better off moving on in the meantime

I forget...is there an actual reason Jim waits in the Office? Does she have a bf the whole time? Makes more sense in the uk version but not with the us cast.

She's so stuck in the past bros

That is the most beta thing I've read this week. Tv can really warp the minds of impressionable young men

lel

yeah just wait and some day a girl will show up say

>FUCK ME PLEASE user

get real

First he hooks up with Amy Adams, then bangs the corporate auditor whatever her name was, and by the time Pam breaks up with Roy he's already been balls deep in Rashida Jones.

He's laid plenty of pipe while waiting for Pam to drop Roy.

>DUDE JUST GO OUTSIDE THERE ARE GIRLS EVERYWHERE LMAO IT'S SO EASY JUST TALK TO THEM JUST BE YOURSELF LMAO

kys

waited till I was 24
Do this. What are you waiting for?

Cry all you want, but "go outside and be yourself" is still better advice than "stay inside and be yourself".

>tfw a 9/10 girl gave you her number but your two scared to call her
What do i do?

call her

when? what if she's busy? I don't want to disturb her

you should call her

text her

Nah just text her.

give me her number and i'll fuck her and you can listen in via phone

25+

24-

Go no contact and cut her out of your life, go out on a high note before she can gain an advantage.

yes text but what do i say I'm pretty sure she sees me as nothing but an acquaintance. Last time she said goodbye to me was with a fist bump

Lol people like you really exist? What are you afraid of?

but that isnt who he is married to...

myself

tinder, swipe right on everything, fuck everything, eventually settle.

there done.

What did you mean by this?

Protip: You don't actually want to be in a relationship you just want another person's sexual attention as a means of validating your existence.

You'll grow to find people burdensome and boring within a few months of actually having sex.

damn...

Why?

I've tried to tell this to the virgins of r9k for years but they refuse to accept it

Because I fuck everything up, whether it's jobs, friendships, or girls. And I don't know how in the world would anyone be attracted to me, I'm not a hideous Mo after, but the girls I like never like me back. I dont deserve to be loved, the concept of me beig loved seems so silly and unrealistic to me.

>no gf at age 22
>DUDE IM GOING TO DIE ALONE I FUCK EVERYTHING UP

You're huffing too many internet memes and buckling under societal pressures, dude. It's not actually that big a deal.

That bottom right picture
>where is the ass?

Yeah i know that place. But its like a spiral, once you get caught by that feeling is really hard to get out. You have to break the cycle. Trust me, its gets better once you start feeling better.

How could Jenna even compete?

>I thought it was an ad about saving sex for marriage
>mfw it's actually an (((ad))) for marrying used goods

Well enjoy not having one because once you get one you'll inevitably break up and there's nothing that compares to the "getting your heart ripped out of your ass" feeling of breaking up.

It's worse to have it and lose it, i haven't seen my ex in a year and a half and i still think about her constantly.

Get over yourself, you fucking faggot. Eat shrooms and shut the fuck up

>/r9k/ wants a relationship because tfw no gf
>they don't know the feeling of lessening feelings degenerating into hatred where you try whatever the fuck you can to get out of the relationship because the other person is a massive drag on your life
>they think they missed something with teen romance when teen girls are the most obnoxious beings on the fucking planet
>dealing with a woman's bullshit when they're mentally stunted in the middle school era of thinking

Women are a meme

She stopped thinking about you after about one week. It's time to move on.

hubba hubba

>I dont deserve to be loved, the concept of me beig loved seems so silly and unrealistic to me.
I felt like this at 22 too. Then I got some hobbies. Learn a musical instrument, learn to draw, learn another language (five minutes a day every day on DuoLingo was enough for me to hold rudimentary conversations in Spanish). I don't feel completely uninteresting anymore, I have more things to talk to people about now. Also, in the workplace, I focused on being the person who goes above and beyond, who is always willing to put in the effort. I smile a lot and I never complain about the job, and people at work now like to see me, they like it when I'm with them and when I socialize with them. That was good for my self esteem.

I'm still a kissless permavirgin, but I don't feel anymore like it's impossible to change this. People like me, and that's one step away from finding someone to like like me.

You can do it too.

>We break up in 2015
>A year passes
>Check my email for the first time in a while
>Stumble upon an email from her
>It's from 3 months after our breakup
>In it she tells me really misses me
>Ends the email with "i love you i hope you respond to this"
>Send a reply
>Now it's been 8 months and no reply back

I don't know who the fuck uses email in 2015 but i'm guessing some time after she sent that is when she stopped thinking about me.

Well damn. That actually does give you a valid reason to be having regrets about that.

Nice blog.

don't worry user, I am worse than you

28 years and counting
I look a little lanky at 6'4" but its mostly I keep to myself at my place, social phobias are the worst

I've gone on dates, and gotten two numbers in my whole life without asking for them. Shame the last fling was last year and then she moved for fucking Oregon.

Fuck everything.

No one cares about your feelings

>>>tumblr

>it's an 'user and/or his gf was a bitch and he's vowed to stay forever salty about relationships' episode

I'm sure you were at least one half of the problem since you're still stuck in the elementary school mindset of muh cooties.

>6 months after breakup
>calls me when with friend
>I'm 3/10 buzzed
>She's 9.8/10 wasted
>cryptic ass call sharing her woes and depressive thoughts
>my dumb ass actually gives a shit and tries to calm her down and make sure she's safe
>tell her I love her like an idiot [/spoiler
>She says goodnight and she feels the same
>get 11/10 drunk that night
>calls me once more 2 months later
>ignore due to drunkenness
>No contact in over a year
>dated for 6 years
Been drinking ever since. Don't let anyone close to you, it only makes you vulnerable to pain

>my dumb ass actually gives a shit and tries to calm her down and make sure she's safe

Dude why.

DUDE WHY.

That's a no-no.

Degenerate

I stopped being neet four month ago. No signs of girlfriend yet, nothing changed basically.

Hindsight is 20/20

>tfw don't really want sex
>just want someone to hug me
>even a platonic friend will do
I have nobody

>Every girl I've ever liked liked the office
>Figured I should Jim my way through life
>Im only 23 and it's already ruined my life

that may be so, but i'm not the one complaining in these threads

>Le be yourself
Is the worst. If you've never had a gf it's because you're an unattractive personality. You shouldn't be yourself, you should fix yourself. Dress yourself better. Clean yourself better. Gain yourself value in the market place; get in shape and have money. Once you have that then some women will like you and you won't feel nervous around them anymore

>Bangs corporate auditor
I don't remember this. Before Karen?

23 and still kissless virgin with no gf, what do I do? I'm not even picky either.

Dwight ultimate Alpha?

Reminder that you are undergoing natural selection, you eventually dying alone is nature's way of ending your inferior genetic line

Ah, whatever, my sister already has a kid anyways.

>your two sacred

The only time I can unconditionally have fun with women is when I'm hanging out with my girlfriend in mixed company (like my roommate) and I happen to hyperventilate from something so I'm woozy and laughing uncontrollably at everything for like 5 minutes but then it wears off and I don't find either of them interesting anymore

>will literally always be remembered as pam
>knows fans still love the shit out of that show/character
>continually throws shit like this out there to stay "relevant"
>will never be in another non-pam role

give her a break guise, this is all she has

damnit jenna. You've invent a new emotion called "cringe-sad"

sell it to other betas