What would a Warriors movie be like if it was made today?

What would a Warriors movie be like if it was made today?

Uber would take them to Coney.

/thread

You goin' polyamorous genderqueer otherkin?

I remember Tony Scott was trying to remake it before he killed himself.

The gangs would be prettier and softer looking, that's about it.

>The gangs would be prettier and softer looking
why, would Scorsese be directing?

80% of this movie is them running to someplace. Garbage film.

Isn't that every action movie ever though?

Their bodies would probly be more built. They had good bodies for the 80's but now they would all have to be built like if they were in the movie 300.

Also maybe mixed raced gangs?

And that girl gang would now be a trangendered mtf gang.

And the cops would have killed a lot of them. And when i say them i mean black guys....and i say that meaning the movie would be proproganda for blacklivesmatter.

The Warriors wouldn't get made today.

i'm going to say the obvious: the black guy will be cast as a black girl, the white guys will be cast as white girls or black guys

The good gangs would be black (with white girlfriends)
The bad gangs would be white
Everyone would be a ripped sexy teenager and do matrix kungfu with quips

It'd be awful beyond words.

Black gang running from white gang because they were framed and even though they are a gang they actually arent bad they just trying to mug rich white folk to get money for dem programs they good boys they dindu nuffin with cuts to mlk i have a dream speech and the cops would be trying to kill the black gang because america is guilty

Fund me

>thinks ripped sexy teens awful

jelly ugly fatso detected lol

WAAAAARRIORSSSSSSSS

COME OUT YOU'RE GAAAAAAAAAY

The gangs would get updates via twitter.

The Warriors would not be five whites, three blacks, and a hispanic it would be three whites (one would be gay), two blacks, two hispanics, an asian, and a girl who ends up with one of the minorities.

Mercy would be changed from a random whore to an immigrant child who is just looking for a home and joined the orphans based on the name alone.

The gangs would no longer fight for territory but for social justice, the riffs fight for black rights, the lizzies for transgender rights, and the A.C. in the turnbull AC's now stands for adult contemporary and they are struggling musicians.

The Rogues would remain the same except it would be shown that they work for the evil white cops and shoot unarmed kids who din do nuffin.

Daily reminder that he did nothing wrong.

If they managed to unite all the gangs, the city would have been in ruins within months.

>If they managed to unite all the gangs, the city would have been in ruins within months.

CAN YOU COUNT, SUCKA?

Yeah, I can count. It only took one bullet you kill you, you degenerate sack of shit, sucka.

>It only took one bullet you kill you
>you kill you

YES NIGGA BUT CAN YOU READ?