Making a Murderer 2: Electric Boogaloo

At what point do we hold Netflix accountable for releasing these horribly biased and inaccurate "documentaries" that pander to liberals? This was complete shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.digitaljournal.com/news/crime/op-ed-finally-is-this-the-truth-about-amanda-knox/article/415955
rt.com/usa/193952-charity-conservatives-religion-utah/
youtube.com/watch?v=V66F3WU2CKk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hold this

Bump. No one watching this crap?

Hey man she dindu nuffin. Amanda a good gurl.

Just watch the OJ 30 for 30 if you want some true crime kino

>pander to liberals
>blame the black guy
yeah... no

I won't lie, it's kind of suspect how they keep releasing those documentaries that defend scum very obviously committed the crimes they are accused of.

>defends a murderer because of slut shaming
It's just one special interest group for the other. Don't be fooled.

>muh libruls

Pretend it isn't tailored to play off liberal sensibilities. The film is straight up agitprop.

So much projection.You've been cooked on the web too long. Go outside sometime and talk to a real person.

>So much projection
Like?

Anyone who thinks she's guilty really needs to read about DNA polymerease chain reaction testing. The testing procedure multiplies single DNA molecules into millions of molecules. A person can sneeze in a room on Monday and their DNA shows up in the crime scene on Saturday. Completely invalid test for people living in the same house.

Plus, Just because a person acts like an autist when an aquaintenance dies doesn't mean they murdered them.

>siding with filthy wops over a good American girl
The Eyetie cultural infection is complete, there is no place to hide from their greasy sauce.

Yeah, this totally refutes the mountain of evidence against her.

i like documentaries that are bullshit. I feel good about myself when I solve the case later on interbutts

Its a matter of video record that italian police used terrible procedures when collecting evidence of the crime scene.

Not only that, the Italian police destroyed four harddrives accidentally during the investigation--Knox's too. This makes it ironic that they want to use computer records to somehow implicate Knox and her bf when they flubbed the computer forensics at a very basic level.

Also, there's no non-crazy story explaining how Knox and her bf somehow involved Rudy in the murder.

If there were mountains of evidence she wouldn't be free

There was mountains of evidence on OJ and he is free (well not anymore kek, but for the murders at least). coincidence?

>liberals
TPTB think they killed that movement a long time ago. But liberty never dies.

Your fucking pathetic, m8.

>cop who admits to setting up black people just because he can was involved in the investigation and found key evidence

sounds like reasonable doubt to me

>That fucking title

>liberals don't experience extreme cognitive dissonance on a daily basis

Making A Murderer was bullshit, but this is legit. Amanda Knox literally dindu nuffin.

The doc made it look like the case absolutely hinges on the DNA, in reality it didn't.

Reminder that the case for Knox being guilty relies on SATANIC RITUALS

She only got convicted in the first place because the daily mail and an awful prosecutor both decided she must be guilty

>Its a matter of video record that italian police used terrible procedures when collecting evidence of the crime scene.
To some degree, but I'm not arguing the investigation was airtight. Unless you believe in a conspiracy, it's very clear she was involved. Whether the case should be thrown out based on the faulty investigation is besides the point.
>Also, there's no non-crazy story explaining how Knox and her bf somehow involved Rudy in the murder.
Much is unknown, but I'm far less receptive to a crazy story involving a break in by Rudy through the roommate's window.
Not true.

>Reminder that the case for Knox being guilty relies on SATANIC RITUALS

Satanic rituals or anything of the sort were literally never brought up in court.

Richard Ramirez actually thought he was killing and raping for Satan you know. It's not unheard of.

yup. fuck up your chain of custody and you fuck up your trial.
The italian chain of custody was so historically and internationally bad that their supreme court had to rebuke nearly everything about the case.
What were the CSIs thinking?
"uh dur boss there is DNA on the knife that knox and kercher shared for weeks. how did that get there if shes innocent?"
"changing gloves is for faggots"
"how do i clone harddrive? no wait i'll just use the original drive, read the files, and alter their access dates by doing this."

The amount of incompetence by police was ASTOUNDING.

How can fall for this but not Making a Murderer. Making a Murderer's case was far more muddied and questionable, and had more drawn out, sophisticated arguments.
We're entering the same territory as Making a Murderer as people cite police incompetence as a reason to throw the baby out with the bathwater. Even though the investigation was flubbed in part, it is glaringly obvious that Amanda Knox took part in this crime based on all the available evidence. You can argue the case should have been thrown out, but that doesn't change that she was clearly involved.

All the evidence demonstrated was that she lived in the house

Fucking wrong. Look into the case a little further than wstching this one biased documentary. Amanda Knox made classic killer mistakes.

>found this guys bloody fingerprints at the crime scene and swept it under the rug
>Panders to liberals

I hate liberals too, but please kill yourself for not being able to think objectively.

forgot pick

amazing how you can't cite any of them

>Hurr Durr on liberals are a certain way

Yeah, because republicans generally being religious, but wanting to let give any of their own personal wealth away isn't at all paradoxical.

m.digitaljournal.com/news/crime/op-ed-finally-is-this-the-truth-about-amanda-knox/article/415955

Knock yourself out.

>Yeah, because republicans generally being religious, but wanting to let give any of their own personal wealth away isn't at all paradoxical.
Wuzza wuzza?

I guess I'm trying to say fuckemall

Well that's full of inaccurate claims about dna

amazing how you can't cite any of them

Jesus actually told Judas not to help the poor. Look it up.

According to studies, republicans are more generous giving to charities.

Couldn't find anything, but you're good at mental gymnastics.

How much do you give back?

rt.com/usa/193952-charity-conservatives-religion-utah/
Nothing. But I'm not a republican.

But user, if we -ahem, I mean if the community doesn't distribute those funds and it's left up to the chaotic and disordered actions of individuals, how do we know those funds are spent on the RIGHT causes? We need to get the government to distribute them in the most compassionate and correct way possible.

t. leftist pro.

Yeah, in fucking Utah. Most celebrities are liberals, and they donate for sport. Republicans should be giving more money anyway, if they actually practice what they preach.

Charities are a joke anyway. There's no telling how much is going to pay the people who are in charge of it.

Are you contradicting me or something, or just making a redundant post? Maybe it's time to go to bed.

The Bible says to be charitable.

It doesn't say to put a gun to someone else's head and demand they be MORE charitable.

Maybe read some of the Bible before you start whinging about its imaginary discrepancies.

You think the Liberal-pandering is bad now?

They're letting the cunt that made the historical-revisionist turd that was Selma direct a "documentary" about how blacks are in jail because MUH RACISM and not because they are criminals.

youtube.com/watch?v=V66F3WU2CKk

I don't care about what the bible says. I care that people who follow the teachings of Jesus Christ are selfish, racist, backwards hypocrites. It also bothers me that people who are completely against religion want to take the money out of my hard earned paychecks to give to lazy fucks that don't want to work.

Most cops are just as bad as hood niggers. Cliches exist for a reason.