So what did you think Cred Forums?

So what did you think Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UFBZ_uAbxS0
youtube.com/watch?v=FjGmZJu8OnY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

inb4 a bunch of brainwashed Scientologist drones say it was disappointing in an effort to get people to not watch it

Disappointing, don't even bother with it. Barely gets anything on camera.

It was disappointing and boring. Easily the worst one hes made.

where the cuck is the torrent

Gibs youtube upload link, my dudes

I found it dissapointing how it kept stablishing all these Muslim parallels but cowarded out in delivering them, cunt.

>muh 'spiracies
grow up.

I find it disappointing how you think it's news that the BBC goes to lengths to not "victimize" sandniggers

I'd like to see the "louis theroux: radical islam in london" documentary lol there'd be a fucking treat

that's a fucking weeshare link that downloads at 5kbps

that wouldn't be a conspiracy you moron that'd just be SIDF, which is probably a thing about as hard or harder as the JIDF is a thing.

which it is.

Just stream it. Why download at all?

thx

slow as balls, im getting 500, still slow

>BBC vs Scientology
Is there an interesting backstory why the two pedophile rings fight each other?

What muslim parallels are those specifically? Scientologists are creepy, rich, belligerent, litigious, assholes. Their indoctrination methods don't seem any closer to islam than any other religion.

Isn't that the britbong child molester that hung out with Jimmy Savile and a bunch of other kid diddlers and is now trying to distance himself from them so the truth about himself doesn't come out? I mean good on ya for fuckin with Scientology m8 but look in the mirror cunt.

It's obvious that scientology shills troll these threads. One time a thread got flooded with them and they were all using the exact same language and making similar statements, as if told exactly what to say.

Cool, more media-funded lies and conspiracy meant to smear the Church's name.

what did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=UFBZ_uAbxS0

Daily reminder that psychology is a psuedoscience

That's probably the only thing the scientology crack pots got right.

He says on the Rogan podcast that he was working on more muslim stuff and was interviewing that dude in england who openly called for jihad, but he got sent to jail for hatespeech or something and so he gave up on it.

>my name is Paz

wtf was she drunk/on drugs? I know it's the girl from Boardwalk Empire and other shit but wtf was that cringey ass scene

>windows cucks

>Le Scientology is evil guys

Wasn't very interesting, literally a Reddit film

There have been semi confirmed threads on here about her being a junkie mental case in public and Anons fucking her and a couple confirmed threads about her getting fired from Boardwalk Empire that the Scriptfag leaked that got spread around in the actual press. She's a human dumpster fire.

Stacey Dooley did one in Luton

Red pill me on Scientology

About 3/4ths of the way through it now and sadly it seems he basically doesn't have anything.

Only real interesting thing is the guy who says Martin knows where the bodies are buried and a look at the crazy labour camp Scientology has, also that Scientology blocked off a public road to keep Louis out, fucking kek.

What these Scientology films need to do is seriously bankroll a mole to get into the organization and move up through it, while secretly recording inside what goes on.

Tax Exempt Pyramid Scheme Cult

>Louis Theroux
>child molester

hugh woatmeigh

What do people think of Marty?

He seems a bit like a psycho, but understandable for someone who was the organizations gulag chief and then was used up and spit out after decades of his life, then just harassed for the rest of it.

>It's a Louis harasses people and edits out his own incriminating behaviour in an attempt to put a negative spin on Liberal's latest takedown-target episode

Wasn't as good as Going Clear. What happened to Louis? He went The Most Hated Family in America to this? It didn't feel as personal as his other documentaries do. It felt too produced and often taking itself less seriously than it should. Having ex-members facilitate some of the processes within the Church was interesting, but he didn't reach the same depth as the members interviewed in Going Clear. If anyone hasn't seen it, they interview members who went through all ranks up to Operating Thetan.

Psychology began as a pseudoscience, yes, but it no longer is, as a whole.

The primary difference between science and pseudoscience is methodology: science begins with a hypothesis, then seeks to disprove that hypothesis. If the hypothesis can not be disproved, then it is regarded as true until such time as contrary evidence is presented. Contrariwise, pseudoscience begins with a hypothesis, then seeks to affirm it: all evidence is bent or adjusted to try to fit with the hypothesis.

While you would be very much correct in suggesting that psychology does not have as much empirical rigor or easily reproducible results as other fields, it most definitely is a science.

Muslim shit would be boring anyway since there are already tonnes of documentaries covering Jihadi nutters like that British Jihad cult leader guy. Watch "My Brother the Jihadist" for example.

I would be more interested in Louis doing weird fucking cults, like the Moonies, Jehova Witnesses, Mormons, Falun Gong etc

Falun Gong would be an interesting one, because it's a "darling" of the western media because CCP fucking hates it, at the same time, Falun Gong believe that mixed race children are subhuman, the more endangered the animal the more its organs will help in medicine, that gays should be put to death etc etc.

You realize when you stream something you're still downloading the file, right?

>actor grabs louis' throat
>"this is really good"

>LISTEN TO ME YOU FOUR EYED FUCK
>YOU COCKSUCKER

Holy shit, dude, are you even trying?

Question on Going Clear.

It isn't clear to me what the hell was the implication around John Travolta, was the lady implying that he in reality knows the organization is bullshit but is stuck in there because they have something on him? Why did he tell her to escape the organization?

Or am I misreading something?

So are they going to release the film they filmed?

What the fuck was the point of casting Tom Cruise? A Tom Cruise character never turns up again in the entire documentary.

>Louis not recruiting based guy for the Tom Cruise casting.

youtube.com/watch?v=FjGmZJu8OnY

Is this guy the new micheal moor or something?

Maybe move out of Afganistan if you want to download things, Ahmed?

What's the title of the music during the first segment with Steve Mango?

It seems so familiar to me.

Louie's whole thing is building rapport with people and getting them to speak candidly and reveal stuff. Scientology is hostile to everyone so his main strength as a film maker is wasted.

Fuck off tom.

It was ok, Going Clear is still the best Scientology movie.

I enjoyed John Sweeney's Scientology and Me and the follow up docu 2bh. Going Clear was good, but didn't really reveal anything I didn't already know from previous docs.

random af

Not a very good documentary and subject matter seemed unrealistic. Didn't enrich my day in any way, people shouldn't waste their time on this when they could be out making a difference in their lives and others.

the twitter intro was lame