Enter the Void

Just watched this after seeing some anons talking about it in an earlier thread. What does Cred Forums think of this movie?

wouldve been better without the point of view camera and the shitty drawn out psychedelic scenes.

I'd fuck that guys sister.

10/10 movie to do drugs to.

45 minutes too long

i want to see the Cannes Cut, which includes a few extra scenes

Patrician as fuck.

>shitty drawn out psychedelic scenes
Let me guess... you watched it without drugs? Pleb mistake.

Why the fuck would you want to watch something this dark and intense while tripping?

>he thinks bad trips exist

At least I've never had one. Pure acid is the shit.

Mmmmm... Paz.

I feel like I can't give you a good answer on that until I see it in a theater setting on acid (which I've only had the chance to do with a few films I like, I'll build a home theater for myself after I get out of the army). Like another poster said, it feels very long, but this is a drug movie, so the dynamic of the experience probably goes over the sober mind.

Holy shit, I do not remember her looking that skinny.

It was fucking amazing, was high as fuck the first time I saw it thought.

Second time I was more sober, and understood more of the plot - shit was crazy.

It was fucking intense on 3 tabs, I'll say that.

>my face when I began to see the incest coming

>I need drugs to enjoy movies

I watched it once sober. It was extremely unsettling. Great film, but I felt drained after finishing it no pun intended. No emotion, just sat there while the credits rolled and thought of watching each of my family members getting old and dying.

LSD and film are like wine and steak. They complement one another and highlight each other's flavors.

I liked it up until it came full circle and we got like an hour of floating through the city. pretty wanky. 7/10

>terrible food analogy that doesnt even apply to the topic
>DUDE I have the munchies right now XDXD

interesting concept that goes on for way way too long

and it ends with a fucking penis cumming directly into the screen. gaspar noe is such a degenerate troll

nice spoiler faggot

Love and Irreversible are better.

Think you meant to quote my post here It's an apt comparison given the effects that psychoactive/psychedelic drugs can have on your visual, audio, and intellectual analysis of film. Trips are intense, introspective experiences, and outside stimuli can help you to use that experience to a greater potential. Likewise, LSD in particular can increase your perceptive and analytical abilities in regards to film; the visual benefits are nothing to disregard either.

If you haven't tried acid and your favorite film, I highly recommend it.