It's an entire episode revolves around a character nobody cares about episode

>it's an entire episode revolves around a character nobody cares about episode

story of my life

I watched the first 5 episodes, but have decided to drop it. I might see episode 6 but I don't know. Was it better than the basketball episode?

it's about donald's character's gf, she's the focus of the entire episode.

it's shit

but now their daughter's childhood is fucked

but thats every episode

>implying it wasnt fucked from the start

How much airtime does Darrell get though? He's probably the only reason I would still watch this show besides paperboy

none I think, i just skimmed through it.

paperboy has like 5 lines.

Are you telling me there's no Paperboi misadventures?

even donalds character is in it for like 30 secondds

paperboy factors in in the most minor way possible but he delivers the only actual laughs in the episode

>Tuesday night
>hype as fuck for the Paperboi Show
>literally 30 seconds or Paperboi

>hmm this dinner scene has went on a little too long
>skip a few mins ahead
>it's still the dinner scene

this is exactly how I felt

about 2 minutes in I was thinking "we get it, they took two different paths and have grown apart, and now the distance between their lives is causing her to question her life choices" and then it just never fucking stopped. What was it, like half the episode?

it felt like the actual story in the episode all took place in the last 8 minutes.

this seems like the kind of episode you'd have about a side character who has to play straight-man after a show has been going on for a couple seasons and the audience finally gets a little window into their motivations that they never really saw before.

In that scenario—fleshing out a character we already have preconceptions about—it would have felt like interesting character development. In this scenario, where it is basically serving as our introduction to a character we know nothing about, there was no payoff: just boredom

shit episode. what was the kid at the end supposed to mean.

wheres the fucking blow

Did this episode have a weird fucking haze filter the whole time? I thought my black levels were messed up

What did he mean by this

I liked it, but yeah the first 10 minutes went on way too long.

>Lets have an episode about women that barely passes the bechamal test
wat the fug?