Has this cuck gone too far?

Has this cuck gone too far?

Is this the end of his career?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g8hp_P7wrYE
youtube.com/watch?v=_NrpQc5TlZ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He became irrelevant after last year

When will we get a youtube trash containment board?

Please keep your threads here

no

never. Cred Forums is downsizing. There's not enough bandwith for more boards. In fact, /f/, /3/, /cm/, /gd/, /mlp/, /w/, & /i/ are getting the axe

what in the fuck
is this a Cred Forums gold account board

>belittling baneposting
Get this hothead outa here!

Kys underage

I'm old enough to be your stepdad, kid.

>no Louis C.K.

>trigger the alt-right
>end of your career

what happened?

>/vip/
what the fuck, how long has this existed?

he made a video where he didn't overtly disagree with BLM

he also made fun for Trump supporter Joey "pee in your own mouth" Salads

so he is pro blm?

>Please keep your threads here
OR WILL HE!

youtube.com/watch?v=g8hp_P7wrYE

Honestly, that last Joeysalads video was good. It was a return to form, and a great departure from the shitvideos they've been doing for too long.

The video of him bawling about a kid using the en word in the comments of that video is not a good video, however.

>/mlp/

I unironically hope he dies soon

His recent videos this year have been so shit

This video is fucking shit
youtube.com/watch?v=_NrpQc5TlZ0

Interesting, especially that today Molyneux uploads a video detailing why BLM protests won't work.

LINK?

i only seen the original joey salads vid and not h3h3 because I don't want to give him the view, but from what I can guess by reaction is that he tried to take some moral high ground and call joey a racist.

Here's my issue, the original vid was pure clickbait and just made for views, joey salads was neutral and never gave his personal opinion in it, it's impossible to call him racist based just off that one video. I don't see how h3h3 can try and take any moral high ground when all his youtube friends are pretty publicly racist (filthyfrank, idubbz, jontron). It just seems pretty hypocritical of him to try and tear joey apart, who's actually pretty honest (he's too stupid to lie desu) in all his vids meanwhile h3h3 is trying to appeal to every audience possible because he's a greedy kike.

Fuck, is it bad if I agree with most of this pic.
Have I become the meme?

dey took hurr

>mfw contributing to the segregation of the political spectrum

There's not a single black person alive who watches this guy

I don't get who he's shilling for

I stopped watching h3h3 a while ago, his vids have been lacking in any comedic effort and just turned into meta-meme lazy garbage.

When I saw the BLM h3h3 thing in my suggestions though I watched it and you're pretty much correct.
Ethan "muh shekels" Klein pretty much degrades the mouth pisser for making a video that deals with a very real sociopolitical issue. Except Salad "piss in my own mouth" Tosser actually showed both sides without taking a stance and just happened to expose blacks for the violent, racist thugs that they are, and Jew3Jew3 couldn't handle it.

He's shilling for his Jew overlords, the ones instigating the current race war.

i've seen all the h3h3 and ethan & hila videos and this is by far the worst

it's pointless and drawn out

Seriously watch his video, one view is nothing you dumbass. He actually has a point, too bad his humour is garbage. You do realize Joey's hood reactions are fake, right? That's literally all this jew called him out for. His newest video makes even more sense.

His points are agreeable but damn is he punchable.

>You do realize Joey's hood reactions are fake, right?
>this is what far-left sjw's actually believe

>hood niggas being racis an violent against whitey
>MUST BE FAKE

>blacked.com

ayy lmao

Why would a guy running for mayor in NYC fake a video?

Literally the same video as the pranks in the hood one from last year. Stay triggered.