Is he /ourguy/?

is he /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CnNT88aISu8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stop making these threads idubbbz you fucking coon

he's a cancerous faggot

I guess if you are Cred Forumseddit, then yeah, he definitely is your guy.

He went to my university. He sucks about as much as everyone else there.

How old is this guy again?

Please keep your threads on:

>"haha you should have used a nickel ball, and dropped it on a PUSSY! haha epic XD"

He's stupid.

Why is he so kawaii, Cred Forums?

>25 years old
>47 year old man's hairline
>kawaii

Fuck no fuck this old balding faggot

We are team #basedleafy of course

real our /ourguy/ contender coming through

It's still better than Henry Cavill's

any stories?

#TEAMBILLYTHEFRIDGE

Leafy is even worse.

Holy shit fucking kill yourself.

JUST

/ourguy/

he's a 26 years old fully grown male making shitty jokes on the internet what the fuck

I liked his vids until he got into that filthyfrank circle jerk and now all he does is do gross/dumb things and he's literally become the butt of the joke in most of those vids.

also his anti leafy vids were embarrassing as fuck, it was a blatant cash grab and just showed his desired audience what a massive pissbaby he is

is he /ourguy/?

Reminder DSP is our boy.

DADDY

>some pathetic faggot defending memes

Boy, what a time to be alive.

He's being ironic, you dip. He's criticising politicians for legitimately asserting a cartoon frog is racist because their opponent retweeted a picture that featured the frog. It's a blatant lie.

If you ever post on my board again i'll fuck you up

Alright. But the fact that he made that video shows that he cared enough about pepe in order to defend it.

you can't make so many edits of that picture and fucking show me this basic trash you autistic human turd
post your address i'll fucking go to your house and break your fingers by the weekend you little nigger

He is being sarcastic in his defence of it to illustrate the point of how ludicrous it is to ascribe real world meaning to an innocuous cartoon frog. By framing something apolotical in a political context, he's demonstrating how retarded the actions of the Clinton campaign are.

I prefer Anthony Fantanos meme reviews.

Pic related it's Anthony Fantano

>Same vulgar, disgusting humor that Cred Forums is all about
>Is a raging Homosexual like most people on this site

"Nah fuck him because he's popular."

I think he's a pretty cool guy. But then again, I know how to think for myself.

So he doesn't think it is scary and unsettling that memes are being appropriated for political purposes? He's being "ironic" when he professes his love for an internet meme? The whole video is just a parody?

It sounds to me like he's really pissed off that people have taken his beloved pepe and "turned it into a hate symbol". That sounds like he cares an awful lot about some dumb internet meme.

Popular?

I didn't even know who this guy was until this very thread. And i'm not really attacking him for being a faggot, I just called him that because everyone is a faggot. I think he's a dumbass for throwing a tantrum about meme culture.

If you didn't get that he copied Leafy's act towards the end by making fun of his weak chin then I dunno what to tell you

Nigga, that's Demolition D+.

>I think he's a dumbass for throwing a tantrum about meme culture
Who are you quoting
And that's a neat skill to be able to judge anyone without even knowing who they are, I'd expect that from a retarded 13 year old who namefags, but that doesn't describe you at all.

idubbbz is just about the only good channel on Youtube.

It's the same pile of sponsored garbage, simply branded in such a way that it appeals to you.

Youtube is dead.

>It's the same pile of sponsored garbage
Explain.

Yeah I thought you were talking about something else, that's my fault.

I'm not judging anyone here. I'm just making an observation. If someone throws a tantrum in the defense of internet memes, you can assume a lot about them. Do you really lack the ability to think and make observations? That's really the mark of a retarded 13 year old.

>slowly copying the whackiness idubbz plays in his videos
pathetic

just wait until he sings it

What?

Who cares about memes.

>this is funny

youtube.com/watch?v=CnNT88aISu8

Apparently a lot of people do seeing as how so many are upset over this pepe incident.

I'd filter you but your posts are so pathetic and attention seeking I need to watch you like a freak science project

It is to the Cred Forumsedditors.

Just the right combination of edge and irony that speaks volumes to the millennials.

Well, you could help your "science project" by telling what exactly about my posts are pathetic?

If I didn't know any better I'd think you were upset because you were bested, and can't think of anything better to say!

A lot of idiots.

Don't be one of those idiots and cry about losing your Pepes.

If I haven't made this perfectly clear already, I couldn't care less about internet memes, or your beloved redditfrog.

I highly appreciate the addition of Cred Forums, reddit, and tumblr.

FeelsGoodMan.

Then stop crying about it.

I'm not crying. I'm just trying to have a conversation. Perhaps you're projecting here?

Who? Lol

Somebody get baby here another box of tissues and maybe a new diaper. Shillary KKKlinton stole the memes!

Wow. You literally can't follow a conversation or infer anything from people's posts, can you? I would have thought my use of a name would have made that surprisingly easy for the likes of you.

Seriously, grow up and quit crying about memes.

HA! I like Subway™ and Shell™

Nick is most definitely our guy.
Charls is Cred Forums
Sam is Cred Forums

You don't see the irony in your post? That is exactly the point I've been trying to make.

These faggots are whining about pepe being appropriated and are crying about memes.

What exactly is your issue?

It's just a meme.

No need for the waterworks.

>make a 15 minute video defending a meme
>probably took hours of preparation and takes
>it's just a meme guys, no big deal

No need for the water works, your faggot boyfriend is a retard, and should stop making youtube videos for the good of mankind, that is if he can actually find work.

Shhh.

Is that what you use as lube?

You're acting awfully fussy. I think it's time for you to take a nap.

Maybe you just need a good dicking from your boyfriend, it is clouding your judgment.

Hush, little one. Daddy will make the mean lady give you back your froggy woggy.

>namefag complains about Cred Forumseddit
>is a Cred Forumsedditor

Comedy gold! When are you starting your Youtube channel? I will be your first subscriber.

Please be quiet. It took a lot to get baby to sleep, but he really needs his rest.