First season is literally packed with kino episodes

>first season is literally packed with kino episodes
>second season first episode unironically made me cry
>rest of the season was shit outside of a pretty good sex scene in the last episode
What went wrong? Also should I be Excited for S3?

>second season first episode unironically made me cry

I know that feel. Not sure whether to cry or fap.

First half made me bawl because I know her feels
Then I'll be honest I fapped like a motherfucker at those sex scenes
And then I cried again.

Well the sex scenes feat. Hayley Atwell were top notch, so you can hardly be blamed for that.

I agree though, the rest of Season 2 after Be Right Back was complete dogshit, in my opinion. Hopefully S3 is far better.

Bumperino

>Well the sex scenes feat. Hayley Atwell were top notch
Does she show her huge pillow tiddies, or is it just a giant cock tease?

>Also should I be Excited for S3?
>Excited for an American adaptation

Brooker predicted Donald Trump,

Literally just exactly what you see in those webms. Lesson #1: Atwell is the master of the cocktease forever and always. We just have to accept what we get.

>see this on netflix
>description likens it akin to The Twilight Zone
>give it the three episode rule
>literally all the episodes are "oh sex its so embarrassing lol how controversial"
does it get better?

>Literally just exactly what you see in those webms. Lesson #1: Atwell is the master of the cocktease forever and always. We just have to accept what we get.
Dropped

And the Hillary campaign as well - I rewatched the series a few days ago, and there's a bit where the Waldo guy's producer/manager talk about "instantaneous fact-checking"

C O C K T E A S E
O
C
K
T
E
A
S
E

just throw us a god damn bone for once, hayley

White Bear is underrated whereas The Entire History of You is incredibly overrated. The Waldo Moment was subpar too. Everything else is kino.

Instantaneous fact-checking is not part of Hillary's campaign, it's how the fucking internet works. Constantly lying in an age where information moves at the speed of light is something a stupid person would do.

Nope, you get nothing but SFW tease and that one bum webm

that bum webm is even a body double. She's literally the world's biggest tease.

>that bum webm is even a body double

You'd be a huge tease too if you were that bloody sexy
She even manages to look gorgeous in Black Mirror when she's practically in tears as she comes on to her robo bf

It's still made by the same people, dummy.

Christmas special was the best overall
>3x1
>best format
>best stories
>Black Mirror's essence from start to end

Also >first season is literally packed with kino episodes
The ep. of the guy on the running mill (Fifteen Million Merits) was painful to watch except for the core theme

>rest of the [second] season was shit outside of a pretty good sex scene in the last episode
Waldo was pure manure but White Bear was really good too

Fifteen Million Merits is GOAT.

Agree
Agree
>cucked black guy
This does not get enough love.
>Christmas special was the best overall
Agree

>you will never grasp her dirty pillows

I had to rewatch The Waldo Moment after that first debate recently, because it reminded me so much of the debates in that episode. Meme candidate who's great at arguing vs sensible candidate who is better suited for the job but doesn't know how to play to a crowd in the same way

oh also, the fact that Waldo looks a little bit like Pepe just makes the comparison even more interesting

>What went wrong?

Brooker stopped being an edgelord and went full cuck

>that moment where the guy says I love you to the woman when they're fucking in The Waldo Moment
Only good moment desu, made me feel

Which episode is most kino
>implying it's not Be Right Back

The Jon Hamm one

You fucking bet it was ham. Hamm can only play Don after all these years of mad men. It was terrible

I have always loved White Bear. I remember thinking that the episode was pretty meh until it got to the plot twist, and then I was like "Holy Shit!"

What did Cred Forums think of White Christmas?

The plot twist was the dumbest part.

>whole series is literally packed with cuckold episodes
>>second season first episode unironically made me cry from my cock
>>the Christmas special was some scary, "I have no mouth, and I must scream" shit
What went right? Also will S3 have a happy episode?

Why is the 15 million merits episode the most likely to happen to us?

Pepe/Trump

no you should stop, if you missed the point of the first three episodes you'll probably continue in similar fashion, it's just not for you.