Are these real or just viral marketing gone too far?

Are these real or just viral marketing gone too far?

I don't know what this photo is from, but there's recently been a lot of "creepy clown" sightings in my city, and it got so bad they actually closed down a school a couple of blocks from my house for a day. The cops have been on my street three times in the past two months, all for clown-related shit. It triggers me every time I see them because I keep an unlicensed gun in my car and probably have weed residue all over the floor.

Fags copycatting each other because they 'saw it on the Internet'
Why is no-one shooting these guys? There are drug-addled gun-toting psychos (see ) driving around, why don't one of you guys just shoot the idiots?

This. I bet if you shot a clown wielding a chainsaw, other would-be clowns would think, "wait. I really don't want to be shot, also."

Shoot a clown today.

DUDE

>There are drug-addled gun-toting psychos

Alcohol is more harmful than marijuana in every conceivable way. And guns are literally mentioned in our constitution.

Oh get a sense of humor hippie

No.

If you vacuumed up that weed, would your vacuum get high?

You sound addled

someone already has shot one of them. Read about it the other day but forgot where it was at. Plus one of the clowns stabbed a little girl in Pennsylvania I believe.

No matter if its some large organized prank, viral marketing, or whatever, nothing is stopping real life psychos from joining in and doing crazy shit.

according to the constitution only white men who own property can vote, and they could only vote for house members, no senate or executive. the original constitution isn't much to go by.

Eat a rationed dick you fucking communist

Like these guys said, even if it did start as marketing it turns into copycat shit real quickly. Also, this is hardly the first time this has happened. It always seems to pop up in September/October and decline drastically after Halloween.

sounds based as fuck,why did you faggots drop it?

It's very simple.

I trained for this.

what if there's a clown on the police force doing the investigation. they could be infiltrating to protect each others clownery.

Isn't this photo from that killer clown prank from like 2 years ago

reported.

SHILL THREAD
H
I
L
L

T
H
R
E
A
D

It's just a meme, a worldwide one, here in Italy we had the same exact "phenomenon" last year

really? haven't heard of it. precisely where?

does this mean that the major is real too

please say yes

>northumbria police
lol

Oh, i wouldn't know. I just remember my 10yo brother coming home from school saying he and his friends were discussing these "clown stalkers" that people were photographing around the country, and my teenage sister confirmed it was a thing

It's right up there with the story of the serial child killer/pedo hiding in Talking Tom's eye

the photo is from Japanese television. Clowns pop out and chase a 'clueless' minor tv personality. The one hot girl they chased was trying her best to look afraid and but kept smirking and lol'ing.

"Clown sightings" have been a thing in the UK for decades.

The plan is simple, then.

Grab your gun.
Find the clown.
Put the gun to his head and ask him
WHO PAID YOU TO GRAB DR. PAVEL

This guy is in Southeast Tennessee.

It's all over the news, it's pretty ridiculous.