Is it really this easy to chat up girls into sex?

Is it really this easy to chat up girls into sex?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qketulYqZfs
youtube.com/watch?v=23h4HY8Gqcw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yep, It's a flawless tatic

If you're as much of an alpha stud as Alex, yes. But for you there is no hope, OP.

to think we could've had a semi-intelligent discourse over alex's sociopathy and preternatural courtship with those girls and you denounced it to a r9k shit post makes me sick

cunny threads are literally the only good thing going for this board

Only Shitish girls because they're all so slutty.

Can anyone post the rendition of ode to joy that plays during this scene please?

If it isn't right now, it was in the 60s.
"Free Love" and the brand of feminism that was around back then was all about giving yourself away at a pin drop, because sex is just fun and empowering and there's literally no reason not to fuck constantly.

Then people found out that STDs exist, and the old standard morality of "sex in moderation" prevailed.

>Is it really this easy to chat up girls into sex?
If you are high test and the girls are super whores, then yes, it is that easy in 80% of 5% of instances.

That's how the 60s are always portrayed, so I guess that's what it was like.

>Alex
>Alpha stud
Kek

youtu.be/qketulYqZfs

As you get older women get more and more slutty. I'm early 30s now and women will try to start a conversation in a bar by saying they are looking for sex.

It's a bit off putting really.

Looking for a little Ludwig Van, my droog?

HEAVEN TRUMPETS AND HELL TROMBONES

YOU. ARE. INVI-TED.

I no longer think of A Clockwork Orange as a depraved, shocking film. I've gotten used to it, and now ignore that aspect.

Now every time I watch it, I just soak up the bizarre and fascinating dialog.

LITTLE ALEX, YES? A BIG BLACK MARK FOR EACH ONE WE CAN'T SAVE! I'M-THE ON-LY ONE WHO-CAN SAVE-YOU FROM-YOUR-SELF!

Come with uncle and hear angels trumpets and devils trombones...
You...
Are

I N V I T E D

>70's film set in the future
>Predicted the rise of record sales of the 2010's
HOW DID KUBRICK KNOW?

>can fuck any girl he sees, one way or another
>natural leader
>hardened fighter
>perfect combo of twink and chad
>wins in the end
Hes a stud bruv

dat ascot tho

Yes a lot of discussion happens in those threads

how could one man make so many great, and completely different from each other, masterpieces

Honestly? He read books, then took their ideas and remixed them and used his obsessive cinematic eye to film them.

How many directors do you think actually read literature nowadays?

Zack Snyder

i want to visit that store

They're 13 in the book.
That part was so hot.

he had a small cock. he can't be alpha

I love Clockwork Orange but something that always stands out in my mind is how the chick who was getting raped by Billy Boy's gang had really huge cans

just play it dumb, be blunt, know when and what to listen to. Add a hint of self deprecation and the girls will listen

In the 50s/70s yes (I know the movie is in the future, but it was mad eint he 70s.)

It was the sexual revolution.

*60s*

The girl Alex tries to grope during the Ludovico demonstration genuinely has one of the best racks I've ever seen.

The nurse who fucks the doctor near the end had fat tits too
Based Stanley

Yeah, I can't help but think that that was supposed to tie into the ultraviolence message somehow by bribing the audience with sex

That one is wrong, here is the right one
youtube.com/watch?v=23h4HY8Gqcw

No. They've already decided wether they'll have sex with you or not. The more you say is just fucking it up.

>wins in the end

Does he?

Who would have thought talking would work.