Tarantino doesn't give a shit anymore, does he? His movies have been complete shit for a while now...

Tarantino doesn't give a shit anymore, does he? His movies have been complete shit for a while now, but he knows that everyone will suck his dick anyway. Just add a lot of violence.

Now, about the movie itself; what the fuck was that poison shit all about? They poision the coffee and let fate decide who will drink it? And when Kurt Russel and OB start puking fucking blood they just WATCH?! I though "ok, they don't have any guns, maybe it's a good time to jump the nigger 3 on 1 while the Sheriff doesn't know what's going on." But no, they literally stand there doing absolutely shit.
And when I though it couldn't get any worse, they reveal that they had hidden weapons... And there was an armed dude bellow them the entire time! What the fuck? How stupid can they be, they could just grab the guns and have hidden dude to shot the nigger during the chaos of Kurt Russel puking his guts out.

The epitomy of good writing there, right? Not giving a shit anymore, just ~amazing~ dialogues and violence.

The hateful eight is probably is slowest movie

The Hateful Eight was one of the best films in his career, only behind Pulp and Resevoir Dogs

How can you just complete ignore that poison bullshit. They had all chances they needed during the mayhem. Movie was good till that point, then it's just a big "fuck logic". He can't write more than two characters talking at the same time. And if he does, they don't do any actions, just sit/stand and talk. It`s the typical "time has frozen outside the current scene". They were there to rescue the girl, but, somehow they don't act when the poison kills it's target, the fucking posion they set up themselves.

>They had all the chances they needed during the mayhem
>I would've done this in this scene, that's means the characters in the movie should do what I would've done
Lmao are you 12?

It's not about what I would have done. You are pretty fucking stupid aren't you? I was just expecting SOMETHING to be done, by someone, anyone. They were there to rescue the bitch, I though that was the climax and shit was about to go down. But nobody fucking moves. Why would they just watch the dude puke his stomach and WAIT for the nigger with the guns to realize what was going on?! What they thought would happen after someone drank the coffee? What was the point of the poisoning? Hope that everyone else would drink it? How was that not the green light to break the covers and go for the rescue? It doesn`t make any sense at all

nope its

IB
Pulp
Kill Bill 1

rest are mediocre including H8ful 8, worst is Django.

If not for based Kurt Russell carrying this movie this would have been worse than Django tb-h

>DUDE TARANTINO IS JUST VIOLENCE LMAO
Yeah after a 2 hour buildup of only dialogue. Fuck off his storylines are still pretty detailed with very good dialogue.

why is Tarantino so based bros?

While Django was garbage, this is easily among his best.

not really, ,only Kurt Russell made it bareable and props to Channing as well for making me laugh. rest of the cast was meh even Sam

>Jennifer
>meh
>Walton
>meh
You really are retarded.

Inglorious Bastards was reddit tier schlock with only one interesting character

whoa...

Fucking kek that's pretty great.

really makes you think

Why are you all so impressed, that's some old news. And Tarantino probably already had Kill Bill planned for years, but since the movie is so shitty, he had to come up with some good scripts and make a name for himself before trying to sell it.

Why are you such a blatant newfag and retard?

Give him a break, he's fresh out of reddit

Him and Uma came up with the story during the filming of Pulp Fiction as sort of a dark reimagining of Charlie's Angels

What? How was Django bad?

I liked it, the only way anyone could possibly think it was bad is if they put more stock on the racial stuff than literally everything else

8 was better than django

>Kill Bill 1
>good

reddit fuck off

This is /poltv/. Anything that is slightly pro black is a trigger

its basically a nigger's fantasy of mass killing whites

He hasn't been any good since him and Avary parted ways. Avary is more Tarantino than Tarantino. .. if that makes sense.

Django was better than IB and Hateful 8. Kill Bill is easily the worst apart from Death Proof

I loved the film desu senpai.

Among Tarantino's best. Maybe even the best. I've heard the extended version makes it worse though.

>what the fuck was that poison shit all about? They poision the coffee and let fate decide who will drink it?
I mean, did you not watch the movie? everyone in the gang knew about the poison in the coffee. They didn't give a shit who else drank it. They wanted them dead anyway.

>inglorious bastards good
easily his worst film, especially the narrative. It was like watching an incoherent mess of a story loosely put together with the highlight being the violence

In every Tarantino thread, everyone is wrong about Deathproof.

friendly reminder that the second act was the only good part of pulp fiction

Anyone seen this movie in the 30mm showing?
It was fantastic.

Why are niggers so gay? Mudslimes are all about the homoeroticism in victory as well.