Based things actors said

Based things actors said.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BfR5O2PXzfc
youtu.be/czmKedSPrCI?t=36m35s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did he get fucked by a teacher or something?

>You can talk, you can talk, you're brave now motherfucker. Throw his ass out. He's a nigger! He's a nigger! He's a nigger! A nigger, look, there's a nigger! Oooo! Ooo... All right, ya see? It shocks you, it shocks you, to see what's buried beneath, you stupid mother fuckers!

"For you"

man he must've been bombing pretty hard to think that this would save him

>When i was
>ONE, nothing wrong with me;
>TWO, nothing wrong with me;
>THREE, nothing wrong with me;
>FOUR, nothing wrong with me;

Reminder that Seinfeld DVD sales went up 75% after what he said was made public.

Hearty kek

Underrated, considering it was literally the theme throughout that movie

>Jet Li is actually 50yo
The guy that played the villain in Bloodsport was also 50.

Does it have to do with the intense martial arts training or is just chink genes?

Morgan Freeman on black/white relations is great.

You fuck.

> "When I wanted to do the rape scene, I explained to [Mara Lorenzio] that I was going to hit her and rape her. There was no emotional relationship between us, because I had put a clause in all the women's contracts stating that they would not make love with the director. We had never talked to each other. I knew nothing about her. We went to the desert with two other people: the photographer and a technician. No one else. I said, 'I'm not going to rehearse. There will be only one take because it will be impossible to repeat. Roll the cameras only when I signal you to.' Then I told her, 'Pain does not hurt. Hit me.' And she hit me. I said, 'Harder.' And she started to hit me very hard, hard enough to break a rib...I ached for a week. After she had hit me long enough and hard enough to tire her, I said, 'Now it's my turn. Roll the cameras.' And I really...I really...I really raped her. And she screamed."

The Multiverse.

Every universe in it is irrational...

...sloppy.

I just try to make it rational.

I just try to make it neat.

You call it murder.

How could I murder myself times?

I just took those wasted energies...

...and put them into one container: Me.

It made me faster, smarter, stronger.

What if that is our fate?

To unite with our other selves.

To be unified forever.

To be one.

I will be The One.

WAAAAA AAAAA

Good work friend.

GOAT ending.

>I am Yu Law
>I am nobody's bitch!

I love this movie

FUCK YOU!
> youtube.com/watch?v=BfR5O2PXzfc

BASED

i want to go back guys ;_;

What happened to Kung Fu movies?
Did people figure out little asian manlets can't actually beat up everyone?

Jackie Chan died

Asian wall is at like 65+ years. They then turn into cane wielding hunched over grandparents

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Did you?

> based
> pathetic woman abuser

Holy shit! Link?

This is why the Germans tried to exterminate the jews

>"Then [Mara Lorenzio] told me that she had been raped before. You see, for me the character is frigid until El Topo rapes her. And she has an orgasm. That's why I show a stone phallus in that scene ... which spouts water. She has an orgasm. She accepts the male sex. And that's what happened to Mara in reality. She really had that problem. Fantastic scene. A very, very strong scene."

Shitty rape. And she liked it.

youtu.be/czmKedSPrCI?t=36m35s

Mixed martial arts became a popular sport, and everyone started pirating movies.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

As an early teen I loved this movie, I imagine now it'd be terrible to watch.

>she liked it

Excuse the meme, but was it rape, then?

Gooby bless that old Stud.

Check this out: The directors cock cured her previous rape. Movie magic.

Well Jodorowsky does consider himself a mystic and he dabbles in "psychomagic". I wouldn't be surprised if he had a magic cock.

Holy fucking hell... I love America now.