youtube.com/watch?v=miVRaoR_8xQ&feature=youtu.be&t=4851
articles.latimes.com/1999/may/01/business/fi-32863
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wasn't really waiting for it. Had some funny parts tho

Hell no.

The prequels are objectively good.

I didn't laugh once. Not even kidding.

whoops wrong pic

It's practically RLM's Phantom Menace, so yes it worth waiting to see Mike becoming George Lucas.

>he fell for the third one is semi-decent meme

I feel like he went a bit too far in some places

Like When he said "Finn needs to take out his BBC and Breed Rey on camera."

I know it's stylistically designed to be that way but still it's a children's movie mike.

>jedai temple is burning
>everyone else os business as usual

i don't know why i watched all of it
i guess Cred Forums memed me again rlm sucks penis

Please provide a non autistic, non hyperbolic explaination of this comparison.

I'll wait.

Please provide a non autistic, non hyperbolic explanation of this comment.

I'll wait.

prequels are garbage

losing virginity? no. sex is overrated.

I haven't watched it yet, but judging by Cred Forums's autistically contrarian nature I think I'm going to love it.

>Jedai
????????????????????????????

I liked the part were they ripped on Lucas again.

It's wildy anticipated by the fans
And it's a convoluted mess, it fails to be coherent or funny.
Disappointing, probably better if it never happened.

The prequel reviews are Plinkett's original trilogy.
This is his Phantom Menace.

Prequel apologists getting BTFO is always worth the wait

a black guy who doesn't want to shoot his gun? This really is science fiction

Fuck yeah

Meh. Found the Prequel Trilogy reviews funny at first but not really anymore. Mike comes off as a whiney old lady and a know it all. The negativity just wears on me after a while and it ceases to be a semi legitimate review and more of some sort of a mean spirited roast with no real purpose but to prop up his own channel. The videos are like some sarcastic call to arms for any movie goer with a scrap of knowledge about star wars to get righteously indignant about when bringing up anything about the prequel trilogy.

Don't get me wrong, the prequel movies are bad, but watching those reviews now is like watching an hour long video of some junior high girl talking shit about her friends behind their back. Petty, inflammatory bullshit perfectly positioned to be the eternal counter point and bandwagon leader of every discussion about Star Wars till the end of time.

Have you been diagnosed for autism? Genuine question here, bud.

Not really no. Too long on a stupid theory and too soft on ep7. And Plinkett aesthetic is kinda lost. No killing of hookers? And no cool gfunk sound as he rants?

>he didnt hate a movie as much as me

Jesus i cant wait until Cred Forums shuts down so i dont have to see dumb faggots like you.

This.
Original Plinket reviews were great because they were born naturally out of general frustrations and cached that lightning in a bottle that summed things up for a lot of people, all the while being dark humored in a way it isn't fashionable to be anymore.
They were great products of their time, unlike the new one which was born out of expectations shouldered on by fans, much like the new Star Wars movie itself.
It was fairly entertaining, but I pretty much knew it was lukewarm and always felt that it wasn't needed.

you should probably kill yourself

>at least a third of it dedicated to shitting on the prequels again

Nope

The "review" was awful. Its just padding with fan theories, prequel shit, and self-congratulations on how amazing RLM is compared to other Youtubers (that part is accurate, but unecessary for being in the review).

Then the actual Force Awakens part is full of weird tangents on romance and then Mike says he likes that shitty "Rey is the reincarnation of Darth Vader" fan theory which is prequel level shit if true.

They should stick to HitB and BotW now. Plinkett is dead.

One of the dullest reviews in the history of RLM . Each of the points ranting on about the "ring theory" is indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the black jokes, the reviews' only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of hype, all to make memes less magical, to make anons asshurt as they try to use mental gymnastics to make this review "good".

Perhaps the die was cast when Mike "Black bulls need to breed Rey" Stoklasa bowed to the fans and agreed to create yet another Plinkett Review; he made sure the review would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?Just ridiculously convoluted ranting about the prequels. The Plinkett series might be anti-Lucas (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-Kino series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the TFA part of the review was good though
"No!"
The points are weak; the pacing was terrible. As I watched, I noticed that every time Mike was getting into his stride, he had to make yet another "lol Mr.Plinkett is a lunatic" joke.

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that stupid joke was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Mikes's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of editing or comedy. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Plinkett "Star Wars Awakens" by some faggot on r/RedletterMedia. He wrote something to the effect of, "Guys this isn't the best review but its a new style and you guys over hyped it" And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you get hyped for RLM content you are, in fact, trained to be disappointed.

i formed the same opinion independently, it was a mess, i turned it off half way through after skipping retarded fan theories and him talking about the original star wars and the prequels yet again

the review was basically a Soft reboot of the original phantom menace review, which is ironic because he complains about that in it.

its not about hating a movie retard, these reviews are entertainment, not serious movie analysis

Not at all.

My god the level of autism in this post.

I need to sit down

>any post more than 2 sentences long is autism

Not really ironic when that's the entire point.

millennial faggot detected

>trumplover
>reddit letter media apologist
>waifu reaction image

you're the worst person imaginable

>movie analysis isnt a form of "entertainment"

>it was bad on purpose
>it's stylistically designed to be that way

It was ok. But I doubt I will rewatch it in the future, unlike the prequel reviews.

essentially yeah

Says the man who uses the term "waifu" in there daily speech

honestly It was shit, but still worth the watch for:

'Did Star Wars really need more gay characters' segment

I laughed my ass off

This is the best part
youtube.com/watch?v=miVRaoR_8xQ&feature=youtu.be&t=4851

Rest of the review is meh

I appreciate the effort it took to rewrite this copypasta user

Could have trimmed a good 30 minutes and just make it about TFA. Yeah yeah we all know Disney shills like crazy and the internet has stupid people.

Amazing pasta.

Only Sith deal in absolutes.

It honestly wasn't that great and I can't remember any of the points he made, but it was still funny and worth the watch

you couldn't be more wrong

It spent about 3 times as long as it needed to on the Ring Theory. All it had to do was point out the connections made by the ring theory, then do that ending thing of pointing out the dozens of other connections you'd be able to make at random. Going much deeper than that is just padding time.

POETRY

It was good but not great like his previous reviews.

He should have ripped on the industry wide promotion of diversity as a way for the George Lucas level of society to exploit exotic dates and cheap laborers so they can live like slave masters while forcing integration on the lower classes.

If he is going to go there at all.

Seriously. Sting them hard with those criticisms. That's what makes a rip absolutely epic.

>One fucking hour talking about Star Wars bullshit everybody knew about
>Another hour of talking about Disney business tactics and 15 minutes about TFA

No, it felt like he did it because he HAD to. It didn't feel genuine like his prequel reviews.

Do you think he will keep making more Plinkett?

This video got a million views in two days. What do you think?

nah it wasn't good, the only really funny part was >AH YOU KNOW YOU LAUGHED I'VE HAD TOO MANY VODKA GIMLETS

spending like 30 minutes on retarded internet theories is dumb, if i care about what some autists are saying ill go and read about it, he should have spend that time actually discussing force awakens

prequelbabies on suicide watch

BIG

It was everything I ever hope for.

I got in about an hour and ten minutes.
Felt too aimless, and large parts dragged on with him saying nothing.

It doesn't get any better. In fact, it gets a lot worse.

The video has over a million views now, with over 41,000 likes and about 2,400 disslikes. That means only something like 0.2% of the 1.06 million people who watched the review disliked button.

But of course Cred Forums is reacting as if it's a disaster and OMG RLM IS OVER

>in there
I can't except this

whats this "mike loves BBC" meme about?

RLM fags are worse then prequel apologists. They're so beholden to the opinions of some jaded alcoholic from Wisconsin that they label anyone who dissents as "contrarian" or "autistic". Mike has always been a pleb who just validated the popular opinion and made people feel smart for agreeing with him by using nitpicks to form pseudo-arguments.

George had nothing to do with 7 you fucking imbecile.

Hopefully it will have been worth the weight

It was great.

So many quoteable skits that are ignored just because most of you degenerate tourist fuckers expected 2 hour long TFA roast after Mike said it was a competent movie lmao.

When the butthurt settles in it will rise as a good analysis of the today's state of SW.

>napalm as birth control

wow great arguments that aren't at all contrarian or autistic. i don't get why nobody takes your position seriously

See, this is how I know I'm right. Your only recourse is to act dismissive and condescending. Mike tells you what you want to hear, and you don't want to admit the possibility that either of you might be wrong.

I think the prequels are absolute trash but do you not remember 9/11?
If you weren't on the east coast, it was business as usual for most. Sure, a lot of shock and grief, and schools closed down, but people continued doing whatever they needed to do.

THICCCCC

Guys, it was SUPPOSED to be bad.

>Mike has always been a pleb who just validated the popular opinion and made people feel smart for agreeing with him by using nitpicks to form pseudo-arguments.
>Your only recourse is to act dismissive and condescending.

>Mike has always been a pleb

This is a defensible statement He only watches "schlock".

>who just validated the popular opinion and made people feel smart for agreeing with him by using nitpicks to form pseudo-arguments.

This is true. The Plinkett reviews were flimsy and nitpicky, but popular because they told prequel haters what they wanted to hear.

i see that ring theory also encapsulates circular arguments

Yeah but thats like it was business as usual in New york while the planes were hitting the towers.

You wouldnt be that calm and just going about your day.

I can only restate my argument since you refuse to address it.

But that statement itself is an absolute.

No, but the butthurt it caused in prequel defender kids was worth it.

Only 4% liked it.

RLM is over.

But seriously, your method is flawed because the likes/dislikes only represent an extreme minority of what viewers thought of it, and a huge chunk of those likes are just fanboys hitting "like" on a new video before even watching it.

Same goes the other way. A bunch of Cred Forums faggots hitting dislike before watching or even without watching.

only one funny joke in 1:40 minutes, when he said they threw Phasma in the trash because she was a woman

>and a huge chunk of those likes are just fanboys hitting "like" on a new video before even watching it.

I'm so sure. And it's definitely impossible for assblasted faggots like you to just pop in with a dislike just to be contrarian.

Except for the recycle of George's A New Hope and George being the patriarch of the Star Wars franchise that he sold to Disney and then called them slave masters when he himself could also be described as one. George even has/had (I don't keep up with his personal life very often) a black wife. That's some classic slave master exploitation right there.

Disney was too scared of critical reviews to make a totally new story so they reused a jaw dropping amount of A New Hope.

Disney probably should have used a few of George's ideas but that goes back to being scared to take risks on new ideas.

I saw the thing when it was less than an hour old, and it already had a ton of likes, meaning people just hit "like" without actually watching the thing.

>Same goes the other way
Absolutely: there are people hitting dislike on it without giving it a watch. Bringing up the likes/dislikes like it's a 100% accurate representation of how people feel about the video is a bit silly and flawed at best.

this

>reviews make things objectively good

tell that to ghostbusters

>And it's definitely impossible for assblasted faggots like you to just pop in with a dislike just to be contrarian.
All you're doing is saying something like this is proving what that other user is saying: that the likes and dislikes aren't a representation of people's true opinions of the video.

The point of that whole thing was that if the jews at Disney are going to jack themselves off with "diversity" publicity and how diverse they and diverse this and diverse that, but can't actually show anything diverse in the movie, then what's the fucking point?

He just wants them to stop lying, basically. They're "diverse" for publicity and he's sick of people eating shit up so easily.

But then he proceeds to eat it up by saying it's "good".

No nearly as detailed (I won't say insightful because I disagree with a shitload of points made) as prequel reviews, but more importantly, nowhere as funny. First hour is all about strawmanning some shitty blog theory nobody ever gave a fuck about and attacking buzzfeed articles, and then Mike reluctantly "criticizes" TFA without giving any actual arguments except for the tired muh corporations muh diversity

Why did he go on and on about sex?

at the end he literally goes on for about 20 minutes making the same point over and over about how rey should have had sex with finn. it was really weird.

It's not very funny at all. Few jokes are even attempted.

The first hour just feels like stuff that didn't make the cut for his prequel reviews.

Vulgar auters are the worst ufcking film memers ever to grace film discussion

The Force Awakens was "good". It wasn't original trilogy good, but it wasn't prequel bad. It was just "good". He nor RLM have ever said it was anything more than just "good". Nothing wrong with that.

>all the while being dark humored in a way it isn't fashionable to be anymore
>great products of their time
>2010

Much like TFA itself, it was exactly what I expected it would be. Nothing particularly great, but an entertaining enough diversion that takes a few swings at being as great as the originals but ultimately gets walked to first instead of knocking it out of the park.

keep lying to yourself you tasteless faggot

Yeah it was a strange way to end the whole thing. maybe Mike has a cuck fetish?

Did he intentional make this review bad so it'd be his Phantom Menace?

Was he going for ultimate POETRY?

The Force Awakens wasn't as visually interesting or creative as the prequels, and was actually offensive in how much it pandered.

>schools closed
>people grieving in the streets

yea this seems pretty normal

He did say in their initial review that he loved it.

Okay, so you're just playing up the cynical "real nerd/fan" angle. Gotcha. Carry on, though I hope you aren't actually a prequel defender.

i have no respect for anyone who liked TFA

I loved this review.

Because he actually talked about how dull Star Wars has become and how it will become nothing more than a yearly product that overhyped normies will go and watch to get nerd cred.

Seriously the prequels are retarded, the reimagining shit is especially pertinent because we had people shilling the prequels for weeks claiming that George was a genius and they wanted him back, it was fucking embarrassing.

Not only that I liked that he talked about the sterile diversity quota they put in the film and didn't take any risks in the film that if Finn and Rey were both white they would've been interested in eachother.

This in itself is more racist then not casting niggers because you know deep down that noone wants to see it. So you have this quota and the only thing you do with it is just create this false political sphere to get people to watch your movie because if you don't you're racist.

It's so tired and boring that I actually don't even like the series anymore. It's fucking shit. And I thought TFA was entertaining when I first watched it, I still do, it's a competent movie, and isn't offensive like the prequels.

Seriously fuck Star Wars. Star Trek is where it's at.

I'm sure they'll claim this.
Just like how Space Cop was deliberately bad, eg childish special effects, silly acting etc. but when people got tired of this, because RLM have been doing it for 4 years, Jay claimed to be confused "why are you saying we made it bad on purpose?"

He can't admit they're relying on old schtick, and partly because they're too scared to actually commit to something genuine. Better to half-ass it and when it turns out terrible pretend that that was the intention. When you live behind 7 layers of irony you can convince yourself of anything.

It sounds like you simply have a gross misunderstanding of RLM's sense of humor and what they enjoy making.

>objectively
Nope

Normies have always loved Star Wars, and it's always been a dull product.

Not that user, but his description of their style of humor was spot-on.

hey, Jack!
I am browsing Cred Forums right now, can't believe your threads still get like 100 replies each. In the meantime, we are well over 1 million views! You sure are a social media marketing genius. Can't believe you've made like 90845 threads about the same thing in the last few days!
See you in the HQ!
Mike

I loved TFA

Not like this. This is different. The shilling is out of control at this point. Film studios can create fake hype through the internet and the amount of films they have planned for this trash is seriously baffling.

Depends on what were you waiting for.
I was expecting him shitting (or not) on Force Awakens, not a theory no one except rlm and some of us here even heard of.
But i do like his voice, and it's really soothing to listen to his reviews when working or driving.

jesus christ lighten up

Why would I need to lighten up and accept the shilling? Doesn't make sense, I'm not angry about it, but my knowledge of how shameless it is makes me indifferent.

>Weird tangents on romance
They weren't weird. It was a completely legitimate point.

no he retreaded a lot of the same shit he went over with the prequel reviews and the dissection of the ring theory from one random crazy fag no one gives a fuck about was a bit much. was only worth it for the force awaken retrospective review

sorry, wrong webm

He literally said

"Rey needs to be bred by prime Negro meat, Mixed baby in episode 8 or I ain't watching."

Really made me think

yes

>so you're just playing up the cynical "real nerd/fan" angle

When did I do that, you smarmy faggot?

It's alright...I guess

The same "critics" who gave James Rolfe shit over not wanting to see Ghostbusters are pissed at RLM over the diversity thing

>Mike pisses off Cred Forums and SJWs

Why is he so based?

>Devin Faraci
>complaining about a video being "regressive" without actually watching it
What else is new? Faraci loves to gloat about how progressive he is as much as possible.

Because he tried to take a safe, inconsistent stance and it completely backfired.

who in the world is Devin Faraci

I liked how academic the prequel plinkett reviews felt. They took the movie's content, pulled it apart, and explained, bit by bit, why they weren't good movies. I laughed, and I learned. For me, they were a form of edutainment.
This plinkett review spent a lot of time on culture and context, rather than the content of the movie, and I think that's why I wasn't as engaged by this one - it felt more like a long video editorial. I certainly don't feel like I've learned much from this one.

What did he say that pissed them off?

>The point of that whole thing was that if the jews at Disney are going to jack themselves off with "diversity" publicity and how diverse they and diverse this and diverse that, but can't actually show anything diverse in the movie, then what's the fucking point?
>He just wants them to stop lying, basically. They're "diverse" for publicity and he's sick of people eating shit up so easily.

Particularly funny that they hired Lupita Nyongoo just so they could get the kudos of a young black woman in the cast, but then hid her behind a motion capture character.

and axed a couple of that character's scenes too

Mike knows a handful of film theory, but most of his complaints were just nitpicking.

finally, someone has the balls to say it
wish I'd never seen a woman
fucking normies and their tricks

>This plinkett review spent a lot of time on culture and context
That's one of the things I loved about this one actually. I always like when he does this. Like when he talks about the influx of reboots in the Star Trek 09 review

Star Wars has always been overhyped garbage for normies. It helped create the blockbuster, where normies stood in hours long lines around the block waiting to see the movie. Star Wars was all normies talked about when it came out, and it was slapped on every product imagineable.

Then, when the prequels came out, normies camped out for weeks to see them.

You have no clue what you're talking about. The Star Wars movies have always been overhyped normie bullshit, and always will be.

It was much more visually interesting than any of the prequels because it brought back the "used future" look. The prequels just look like badly greenscreened windows backgrounds

>brought back the "used future" look

A few crashes in a boring desert isn't mush to brag about.

>RT

Mike really liked the Star Trek 2009 movie. But when it came time to do a Plinkett review, he actually gave the movie the Plinkett treatment. He talked about how the movie came to be, as well as past reviews, but only for a few minutes.

With this video, he should have done that again. He should have done "The Force Awakens Review" instead of "The Star Wars Awakens Review." He should have been able to place his feelings about the movie aside and actually nitpick it apart. He didn't have to say the movie was bad, he could have said it was good (like he did with Star Trek 2009), but he needed to make an actual Plinkett review.

With this video, what we get is an unfocused mess of him attacking Internet opinions and saying some pretty stupid stuff (like how people who talk about the prequels do it "as though they have some kind of authority" -- who gave him the authority to talk about the prequels in his reviews?). The worst is the weird conspiracy theory that Disney paid people to start liking the prequels, when reality is it's just clickbaiters clickbaiting. Keep in mind, I agree that ring theory is dumb, but he spends way too much time on it and the points he makes are weak. All he needed to say in reply to ring theory was show the pottery clip.

Ultimately, it's a mess of a video. I've seen this said before, and I totally agree with it: it feels like The Phantom Menace. It's the disappointing return of something that was great. "Disappointing" is the best description for the video.

Still gave it a like, though. Still subbed.

>brought back the "used future" look
i wish the first order would have looked as ragtag as the rebellion did in a new hope. a bunch of star destroyers and tie fighters held together with duct tape. A group no one took seriously until they started up a lost imperial superweapon and btfo of the new republic

>it ceases to be a semi legitimate review and more of some sort of a mean spirited roast with no real purpose
That's what all the plinkett reviews are. Now that he's roasting a movie you like, you're upset.

W H I T E

S L A V E R S

NO, it was pretty terrible, i feel rickrolled. It was almost TWO HOURS long and only about a quarter of that was the review, and they didn't discuss the real issues most ppl had with it, not to mention Mike's whole thing on gay/biracial relationships. I think he may be losing it...

I liked that too, to an extent. But there was a lot of it, maybe it could have been a separate video entirely.

It was shit. Patreon kills creativity.

To be fair, I also want to see Poe and Finn hook up, if only because Boyega is a homophobe and it will upset him.

>That fucking jew nose

The majority of the review was one again used to shit on george lucas which is just sad at this point.

He does not dare to insult Disney who pretty much pulled the same shit like George despite so much more talent being involved

you cant tell me though that there isnt one black woman in all of hollywood who could have done a better voice acting job. why pick her out of all the people

The review was a review on why the prequels were shit. And just shits on ring theory, which is fine, but then indulges fan theories for the latest movie?

Gives it a huge fucking pass with "It was a soft reboot, I'm fine with it for this movie." Goes into no detail/deconstruction besides fan service and "black guys need love too"

Terrible. It's nothing more than a rant. Maybe you could call the other reviews rants too, but at least they seemed like carefully put together videos with structure and good points.

This is all over the place. It moves from topic to topic very quickly. At many times I didn't know what the point was that he was trying to make. He repeats himself time and again, almost as though he didn't watch it more than a couple of times and the fact that he has seemingly changed his opinions on the prequels and the force awakens just comes across as though he really doesn't know where he stands and is simply annoyed at the business of star wars and the movie industry as a whole.

In the end the whole "review" feels as though it was just a cathartic exercise for him to get something off his chest.

His other videos actually reviewed something.

What does this video actually review? Clickbait? Star Wars Ring Theory? Disney buying Star Wars? Because a good hour of the video is devoted to pointless rants that go nowhere, culminating in him brushing aside actually reviewing The Force Awakens -- yes, I know the title, so save that weak excuse because the title still says "review" -- and instead is just another pointless rant about his Star Wars Episode VII fanfic and what he wanted rather than a review of what it was.

So it's a review where nothing gets reviewed. On that basis alone, it's bad. It's a bad review because it isn't a review.

i love the meta aspect of it: mike is essentially turning into george lucas himself, having filmed a more lazy version of his earlier work.

instead of filming hilarious new plinkett scenes, he almost exclusively did voiceover. instead of meticulously dissecting a movie and the mechanisms behind its failure, he told stories/arcs that no one cares about (the ring theory crap).

he is now disconnected from his core audience, he is more lazy than before, he does as little actual filming as possible and he simply doesn't care anymore. it's like pottery.

Is this the star wars prequel of Plinkett reviews?

The answer is yes

Mike has been forced into creating another review for the fans, something which he didn't want to do. The hype was enormous and then we're all let down by the mess of a review he put together. Just like Lucas with the prequels.

Poetry.

You're fucking retarded if you can't separate fandom for a new film that hadn't really been done before, to the corporate sterile market tested research and completely safe films of today.

You are fucking retarded.

After seeing the sheer level of fucking salt from literally all sides, yes.

lol

Dem hips doe

I know sometimes it's a meme here to ask what PS2 game this is, but seriously, what PS2 game is this?

remember space cop?

LOL

This. It's Mike's best work.

these attempts to recast the prequels as anti-corporate indie art films are fucking absurd
articles.latimes.com/1999/may/01/business/fi-32863

>nobody liked it, so it must be good.

>SJWs upset over jokes about black people and saying that the diversity was forced and meaningless
>Cred Forums upset about the implication that they didn't go far enough with the diversity, just enough to satisfy the quotas but not actually embracing it
>regular RLM viewers upset that it wasn't exactly like the prequel reviews, something that would've been impossible and anyone with a brain knew it
>prequelfags upset that he ripped their stupid trilogy yet another brand new asshole

Only people like us and realized what the true purpose of this review was. To anally ravage all the fags expecting more of the same shit and to commit heinous acts of pure pottery.

>>nobody liked it

How do you factor this into your delusion?

>something that would've been impossible and anyone with a brain knew it

Only if you're blind or retarded enough to think TFA was good.

I don't think it's good, but the conditions are different and TFA failed in different ways to the prequels. It couldn't have been more of the same.

>Everybody was so butthurt! Mike is based 11111!!!!!111
>But everybody liked it so you can't criticize it.

But, user, I didn't like it so that must mean that nobody did right?

It was the most disappointing thing since Episode III

That's not what was being said. What was being said was literally
>nobody liked it
Which is blatantly untrue. Of all the people that clicked the thumbs up or thumbs down, .02% didn't like it.

Everybody on Cred Forums, Cred Forums, and other degenerate concentrations. The average viewer isn't as autistic and could enjoy it for a well thought out if somewhat less through review that shit back down on the new wave of absurd contrarian prequel apologists.

you do realize those ratings are horrible compared to other things they've done, right? it's like saying the phantom menace was pretty good because it has a 6.5 on imdb.

>The average viewer

The average viewer likes CinemaSins and WatchMojo. The common man is a fool.

Nothing's worth waiting for. If there's anything The Phantom Menace taught me, it's that if you hype something up in your mind before you've even seen it, you're a goddamn idiot.

>Seriously the prequels are retarded, the reimagining shit is especially pertinent because we had people shilling the prequels for weeks claiming that George was a genius and they wanted him back, it was fucking embarrassing.
prequelfags make me ashamed of Cred Forums desu

>everyone's stupid except those with the nitpicks on the review
It's pretty pottery that memelords are nitpicking a review because it has less of the infamous nitpicking that it had before.

>Mike has always been a pleb who just validated the popular opinion
At least you don't believe in the retarded 'prequel hate started with RLM' meme
That's a start

First 50 minutes were good, actual review of the film was trash

That ratio is about the same as the one for the Episode 3 review. You're retarded, stop.

>X seems like a know-it-all
Friendly reminder that people who use this as a criticism are legit retarded

>The negativity just wears on me after a while and it ceases to be a semi legitimate review
>a semi legitimate review
>semi legitimate
Yes. Because this exaggerated fictional character who fucks his cat, murders prostitutes & keeps children in his rape basement totally gives off the vibe of "serious internet film critic"

>mike cucklasa

They're retards who didn't actually watch the video at all and are assuming it said something offensive to them. Same as the James ghostbusters video, faggots on twitter can't be bothered to actually watch something before getting offended by it

I'm kind of hoping Patton Oswalt gets himself involved in this one as well. I want to see the next dead wife joke they make.

>RLM is over.

top kek

only 1.1 million views in 60 hours? they're done. the prequels are now officially good. we win.

It was kino

/ourguy/

>pre TFA Plinkett
Mike the Kike Pike

>post TFA Plinkett
Mike Cucklasa lol likes the BBC becuz he likes TFA

Guess he's not "our guy" because he didn't shit all over an above average movie.

Cred Forums doesn't seem to realize after memeing prequel shit and trolling via contrarianism has lead to an influx of people that actually like the prequels.

>above average

Nah man, TFA is a bad movie, but Mike's too much of a nostalgia fag to see that.

>Later I read a lavish, loving review of Plinkett "Star Wars Awakens" by some faggot on r/RedletterMedia
I bet you did, Redditor

It's not a TFA review.

good goy

>USEN DA BOOMA

Haha classic jar jar

i don't think it's nostalgia, i think he was simply surprised/overwhelmed with the success of his initial reviews and once they paid his bills he became defensive and tried to pander to the biggest audience in order not to lose his newfound income.

it's perfectly understandable and very disappointing at the same time.

it might also be that he's still dreaming of "making it big" with his e-list-celeb contacts (landis) and that he actually thinks praising mainstream shit will get him somewhere.

>TFA is a bad movie
for you

RLM shills still damage controlling this awful review? I had more fun watching paint dry.

Mike the Triggerer

>born out of expectations shouldered on by fans, much like the new Star Wars movie itself
meta as fuck, bravo Stoklasa

>bashes the CGI in the prequels
>praises the CGI in TFA
My fucking sides.

how much longer can this guy get away with his blatant hypocrisy?

he's a Blackadder fan

>goes on about TFA's great set ups especially how Snoke could be Darth Plagueis
>doesn't realise that they literally confirmed nearly a year ago that it's definitely not him

Yes because now they can get back to doing their other stuff.

that's the last straw. i'm done with them