Pic related

you're missing out you retard

good. stay pleb kid.

>average sopranos fan

Kys

Oh look, another reason not to watch

obvious bait thread kiddos

>obnoxious fan base

Sopranos isn't even geek culture oriented. Check out the fanbases of stuff like Star Trek, Dr. Who, Game of Thrones and other geek shit and then come back and tell me Sopranos fans are obnoxious.

It's not for you pleb.

Dumb fuck

Anything with black people in it

Girls

>0/10 speshul snewflake gib me attenshun pls updoot also

report and hide

>it's a 'people actually get mean and rude at people who haven't watched a television serial' audience

Oh I bet your brain is just GLOWING with sopranos wisdom. Watching The Sopranos permanently makes you a better person than anyone else, doesn't it?

The balls on this prick.

Am i supposed to read it in Tony's voice?

THIS IS A SoPrAnO tHrEaD NOW!!!!

WATCH IT CHRISSY
WATCH IT CHRISSY
DON'T GET CUNTY
SHE WAS A WhOrSeEe
I'M IN LOVE WITH FuRiO, EVERY TIME HE CAME TO PICK YOU UP
UNCLE JuNiOr WITH LAZERS COMING OUTTA HIS EYES
DON'T YOU LoVe ME ANYMORE??
YOU DON'T WANT GaBaGoOl GRANDMA, IT'S ALL FATS AND NITRATES
GaBaGoOl? OVA HEREEE!!!

>Watching The Sopranos permanently

Kinda chuckled at this t b h f a m.

It's pretty obnoxious to order people to watch something, and then be rude to them the longer they don't.

>dude you NEED to. Don't be a pleb.

But no they're not that bad. Just very forward and serious about it.

What a shit thread

i mean, it's objectively one of the best series ever created but i dont care if you dont watch it.

I've seen the wire and breaking bad, but they have the shittiest fanbases

The sopranos fanbase is only obnoxious here on Cred Forums

Doesn't everyone who really likes some TV show or movie try to make people around them watch it too?

all mob/italian fanbases are awful

Sopranos
Game Of Thrones
Seinfeld
Hannibal
Daredevil
Dr Who

Awful fanbases here at least.

How did you forget doooooooooaaaarrrrr?

Add twd, breaking bad, and the wire

And Mr. Robot too, fucking faggots

there's no such thing as a good fanbase OP

you're just too pleb to know any better, and probably think the things you like have a good fanbase attached to them, but you couldn't be more wrong: the very idea of a fanbase is why they're all shit

i will spoon feed you if needed, but take the fucking hint

mad men is the most reddity insecure fanbase in existence

point out how its a soap and they sperg right the fuck out

Also deadwood, it's a great show, but still

add literally every show to ever exist. fan bases are always terrible

Mad men fanbase ain't that bad

I don't even really care for Seinfeld but I can't say they've an obnoxious fan base

Haven't watched a Marvel flick since GoTG. Normies ruined them. If you have ONE complaint, they'll retaliate with "It's in the comics" "It's meant to be light hearted" "You can't not like Marvel, it's 90% on RT"
Why are normies so Jihadi on Marvel?

i agree partly because i love mad men. it's definitely not appreciated by adhd teenagers

The Wire

Seriously you couldn't discuss any tv show online in the early 2000s without some fag butting in and going on about how better The Wire is.

Mr. Robot is a legitimately awful show too, they just stole stylistic elements and applied technical skill in how they present it. But everything at the core: the writing, the characters, the plot; is complete and utter garbage.

I'm fairly resistant to trolling but I get triggered every time I see someone praise that turd.

Breaking Bad fans are the worst

All conceited fans of any popular/critically acclaimed show are bad. They keep going on and on about how their show ruined tv for them, you're not fucking special for liking for example the wire and sopranos. Then they automatically say every other show is shitty and overrated compared to their own, and get butthurt when someone says they don't like their show.

The reason is because it's better than a majority of shows.
Watch it sometime, you'll realize what all the hype is about.

i loved rami malek as snafu but mr robot is terrible. it will get cancelled if s3 is as bad as s2

You can tell someone is a pretentious pleb with no personality when there's a thread about favorite TV shows and it looks something like this:

The Wire
Breaking Bad
The Sopranos
Rome
The Shield

16 year old edgelord tastes. They are all good shows but holy shit branch out already you fucking sheep. Also when anyone claims that the last 10 or so are the peak of TV as a medium I immediately discard all of their opinions

*10 years or so*

Show is mediocre if you aren't particularly fond of mafia type shows, but people usually just praise it to high hell because James Gandolfini, who plays the titular anti-hero of the series, is taking a dirt nap.

Also everyone who on the internet is a fat asshole so they can relate.

>posts pedoshit

Kill yourself.

>implying
ASR used to be an important part of Cred Forums culture, wouldn't expect newfag cancer like you to understand

Mad Men fanbase is the best at least on Cred Forums. The /scdp/ threads were always civil, never seen another show with that kind of discussion.

Post kino tv shows without obnoxious fan bases

Pic related

Rectify
Leftovers
Six feet under
Mad men
Justified

criminally underappreciated, though I do blame it for planting the seeds of modern edgy TV. Ahead of its time but I don't necessarily mean that in a good way. Great show regardless though, would have liked several more seasons.

say that again pleb and I will make you eat my gabagool

best fanbase on Cred Forums is objectively Farscape

Threads are always great fun, at least when they don't get archived too quickly

Yeah, which can get really annoying when people follow up on it over and over as if they think they've actually made it your job to watch something just because they asked.

Sopranos, BrBa, etc. attracts a different kind of annoying people than 'geeky' shows. Usually the ones that think they're the lone alpha male in today's world.

Game of Thrones fans are without a doubt the most obnoxious fans of all time, every show must be compared to their shit show (ex Westworld intro was good but not as good as Got XD)

On Cred Forums it's the sopranos and the wire
Everywhere else it's fucking breaking bad, no fanbase comes to close to be annoying as those pricks

Thing is, GoT is so popular pretty much every normie is a GoT fan. The amount of times I've read "best show since Game of Thrones" makes me shiver.

>itt: refusing to enjoy something you might like because your boogeyman likes it

Never change Cred Forums

This thread is about when you're not going to watch a show but people insist on bugging you about it, user.

This is exactly what I am talking about they are fucking obnoxious. The show isn't even that good anymore. I assume it's the same thing that happened with Breaking Bad were the show was a semi popular show until a certain point (Breaking bad season 5B and GOT S3) then all the retards jumped on the bandwagon and began hailing it as the greatest show of all time!!!!!

>Hating on Rome

Get the fuck outta here.

> mean and rude
fucking faggot

rick and morty
bobs burgers
bojack horseman (well, i watched some of it, but it's horrible)

those three shows have by far the worst current fanbases in television. the worst of the worst are the bojack fans. they're a bunch of 16-20 year olds with no taste.

I don't hate it, in fact I fucking love it. I was simply mocking pretentious fags who obsess over critically-acclaimed "adult television" and don't have any variety to their tastes

eh i still watched it, but it wasn't worth most of the time.

DUDE MAFIA CLICHÉS LMAO
Give me one good reason to watch this show.

I'VE SAID MY PIECE CHRISSY

Don't watch it. Only people who want to watch it should watch it. I don't want faggots fucking up my show with their presence.