Mfw someone tries to convince me Conan the Destroyer isn't a 9/10 sequel

>mfw someone tries to convince me Conan the Destroyer isn't a 9/10 sequel

Get the fuck out of here.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sa0SwFBysPI

machokino

I always liked Destroyer but I think it's because that's the one I first watched as a kid. I still like it though, and it certainly isn't as bad as people pretend it is. To me it has a more fantasy feel to it than Barbarian, which despite having plenty of fantasy elements, feels more grounded in reality and a bit more serious in tone.

>make a violent movie based on a violent comic about a violent character in a violent world
>10/10
>follow up with a kid's movie
ah the 80s

Pg13 rating with too many secondary characters. This movie depressed me wen I saw it.

Dat Gracie tho.

So is anyone else upset we never got to see him become king by his own right?

Arnie is my hero

My biggest guy

>Remember when I said the first one to talk gets to stay in mah choppah?
>I lied!

I never bothered to watch it because I don't believe it can live up to the first one but that princess or whatever is hot as fuck. I hope Ahnold got a piece of that.

Wtf? The worst prime arnold movies are still miles ahead of its competitors.

Its the perfect sunday matinee type of movie.

>they work for the deity, the god of steel
>CROM?

Uh, you don't get to bring gods.

you just like it because of cunny Olivia d'abo.
its boring and he wrestles a goddamned rubber suit monster at the end

Not a bad movie.
Somewhat closer to the novels than the first one.
But the first was a masterpiece with a great story to tell which was defining for Conan and his growth.

>its boring and he wrestles a goddamned rubber suit monster at the end

Hey man, that was a Deep One.

i was wondering how was it possible to have access to the web with such a low IQ, like 6 yo.
i finally think you're your little sister posting from your mother's computer.

I'm upset I never saw his beard

I thought it was weird Lovecraft let Howard borrow some of his mythos characters

Wasn't Lovecraft quoted saying he intended his creations to be something people could freely use?

90% of the "action" is just Arnold showing his sword towards the camera in a close-up

They were contemporaries and maybe even friends (I don't recall). But why try to do elder gods better than the guy who defined them for the modern world.

It's a Conan movie without the themes and philosophy of the first.

In a way, it's far more faithful to the source but on the other, there is nothing that would really stand out about it.

They should do it now. He has the age. They would fuck it up royally though.

Kull the Conqueror is how he became king.
>replace Kevin with Arnold
>change some names of places and people
>done

you can see grace jones's vagjayjay if you pause it right

you're a big guy... for me

I thought it was a funny scene when the camel spits on Arnold so he thumps it on the head, knocking it out.

Arnoldfags always get butthurt when I happen to mention that this and the Jason Momoa Conan are far closer to the tone of the original Robert E. Howard stories.

Bulge kino.