MAKE GOTHAM SAFE AGAIN!

MAKE GOTHAM SAFE AGAIN!

HELLO FRIEND

>that scene where he pops his head out of a limo

top fucking kek

>YOU GOTTA ADMIT I PLAY THIS STINKING CITY, LIKE A HARM FROM HELL

Did anyone saw Another Earth with this guy?

LEAVE GOTHAM TO ME

Safe for whom?

finished with season 2 and I must say, I fucking hate fish mooney, what a garbage character and actor, fuck! She is worse than Skyler

I liked her at the start but she got outplayed way too much for me to believe she's some kind of mastermind so now she's just annoying

underrated post.

>my friend told me that doing that with CDs was impossible and I believed him

Comparing Penguin to Trump seems like a bone headed move because audiences love Penguin

What they should have done is like Marvel and just film a PSA where every actor takes turns looking at the screen while saying "This election is too important. You must not let Donald Trump bring fascism to America."

Harp, not harm.

ahh, typo, damn it

I remember chuckling that that wasn't possible either, it isn't is it? I mean I know you can scratch but it's indirectly via tech

>americans vote for corrupt democratic politicians simply because some assholes who run around in stupid costumes and pretend to be super heros tell them to

give me one reason why north korea should NOT nuke the US

because that's not a valid reason to nuke anyone you overreacting piece of shit

So cute. Too bad he cut his hair.

Wasn't he playing with a basketball at the house then said something profound to Brit Marling? I can't remember, it's been years.

KYS you pathetic faggot

hey guys, whats going on in this thread

I thought she was kind of sane now? Like when she was helping out Jim last season. Oh well, guess she's back to being full crazy again.

A certificate from Hugo Strange isn't really proof I'd say. Plus I think she does a good job, people keep calling her Harley but she's more like a classic noir black widow, or yandere if you want to be japanese about it.

>it's a penguin/nygma bromance episode