Is this shit?

Is this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G1TnnfpfrjY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

does it really have a fucking alien?

I couldn't even get through the trailer, so I'm going to say yes. Also, the original is a glorified 90 minute youtube social experiment.

it's below average if you come at it like Conherence, Predestination, etc

it's a terrible horror movie, though

It was long before YT and the surge in the found footage genre.
You kiddies have no idea how spooky it was when it came out. Not even talking about the whole extra-cinematic lore stuff (which was pretty cool), the film itself was just amazingly scary.

i pretty much just watched the ending online

it was pretty good, the rest of the movie is meant to be shit, but the same was said of the original which i love

also, what you see isn't the witch

The original was amazing for its time but aged like milk.
The sequel was bad had certain camp value and 10/10 soundtrack.
This one? Cash grubbing bullshit.

anyone got a screenshot of the vvitch?

lol christ

no spoilers but that alien thing wasn't the witch so it does kinda have an alien

How is it even supposed to work in 2016 with smartphones and GPS and all that shit?

What? I'm aware the film came out before Youtube mate, I'm not retarded. I have actually seen the film and it just isn't scary, but I know that's subjective. Sure it was new for the time, but just because something is new doesn't make it good. I also don't think "Pioneering le found footage genre" is good reason for people to consider it good.

I didn't watch it, but apparently at one point the main character flies a drone to call for help and the witch makes it crash. Yes.

the film industry in 2016

Yes it is. Thank god my tickets were free.

COINCIDENTALLY, their phones and GPS all stop working once they get deep into the woods. Who woulda thunk it.

what thing

seconding

the ghoul thing, the director or someone equal said it's not the witch, someone hear even said the other day that one of them said it was Heather

p sure the 'alien' was like this lady that was accused for witchcraft in the 1700s and hung from a tree with weights on her limbs to stretch them or some shite

youtube.com/watch?v=G1TnnfpfrjY

as i've said, this thing is not the witch, it's been confirmed, it annoys me as well but that's the way it is, we're never seeing her

Yes, yes it is the witch.
This was a bland modern day found footage horror movie that had to answer/explain/show everything for it's stupid audience.

The whole reason they told the story midway through about how the blaire witch was tied high up to a tree with heavy rocks on each limbs was to explain why her limbs are so long when we saw her later.