Leave Flashkino to us

>leave Flashkino to us

Both seasons were great. Best TV capeshit out there. First episode was pretty awesome.

Don't make Flash threads on Cred Forums though.

There's no point in discussing that show here.

he's right, Cred Forums is NOT for television and film discussion, it's for alt-right threads, pepe threads and no-singles policy/ crab leg/ pet falcon/ anvil threads

Zack Snyder's Flash makes the CW one look like a gay power ranger

You faggots can't talk about shit without bringing him up. You're obsessed.

Second season wasn't as good imo but the first season was legitimately great. I hope season 3 is a return to form (having two main villains so they don't have to pad the hell out of the show is probably a good thing).

Which one of these looks more like a power ranger to you?

Do you guys remember the world before capeshit?

How was it? was it nice?

the one on the left reminds me of that Rainn Wilson superhero movie

you fucked it, barry. you fucked the whole universe

comic book tv shows are gay

In the 90s we had Burton Batman, in the 2000s we had Spider Man and Smallville, then MCU started.

Been around as long as I've been alive.

The strangest part of capeshit takeover has been seeing books wanting to be comics.

There has been capeshit long before this MCU, DCU, CW shows bullshit. There were Spiderman movies and before that Batman movies, even before that less known superhero stuff dating all the way back to 60's, maybe older.

It was glorious.
Hollywood actually greenlit ideas that were not part of, or remakes of, an existing comic book franchise.

who are this seasons villians?

that first ep sucked

is iris ded?

most shows you watch are comic book or book based. even not cape shows like izombie or beauty and the beast

Savitar (Speedster with a speed force cult) and Dr. Alchemy (named basically says what he does). The latter is all but confirmed to be this season's villain disguised as friend/mentor. I guess the Rival is sticking around as well.

I'm just glad more Spartacus actors are getting work.

is based malfoy a villain?

i only watch halt and catch fire. all my other shows are not airing

so no i dont watch comic book tv shows never have

He's probably Dr. Alchemy
>tfw you take a role when you're eleven and get typecast for the rest of your life

This. The only reason you see so many superhero movies now is because Marvel movies are the only things that can sustain Hollywood's enormous bubble anymore. At some point in the future it's all going to crash, and we'll be back to 5 million dollar budget movies.

Something else will take their place, capecinema is a phase but it's part of a larger trend.

He apparently doesn't mind.

white power, pass the crab legs

Movie flash looks like a literal sniveling faggot

was episode 1 good?

Wasn't bad

Cred Forums had mixed feelings. I thought it was fine. In general the problem with last season was the overall story, and since we've only seen one episode of this season it's unclear whether that will be the case again.

Movie serials of Captain Marvel, Superman, Batman, Captain America... Started in the 1940s!

tumblrteenagegirlkino more like. Seriously fuck yourself CW kike.

Why is a CW DC show better than any of their movies

Because all you care about is comic book accuracy rather than them being technically good.

But DC movies haven't been technically good since Nolan

BARRYS SO CUUUUUUUUUUUTEEEEE

I CANT WAIT FOR THE MUSICAL EPISDE

good one, lol.

>implying Snyder did anything right

>implying your opinion holds any weight

>can't give an example of Snyder doing quality work
>b-but your wrong though

>being this desperate to win internet capeshit argument

Pot>kettle

Show captures well the spirit of a silly but fun thing about people in spandex go all pew pew and punch punch.
Zack Snyder trying to make a movie so deep with overused themes (good v bad, man v God, duty vs sin) thrown in face all the time is laughable.

So you admit it's kino

I see John Wesley decided to hit the gym. Good for him. He looked so bad during last season wearing that Flash costume.

>modern CW

Do you think it's canon that the old flash intentionally spray-painted his suit with black to make it look weathered?

The dude that played The Rival in the Flashpoint universe is playing Dr. Alchemy.
Also, I think Mirror Master is also a main villain

Cred Forums is tumbl. Their opinion doesn'r matter

No, he's not. Tom Felton is basically confirmed to be Dr. Alchemy.

Also, yes, Mirror Master will be a recurring villain and the new leader of the Rogues since they can't use Captain Cold in full capacity anymore.