desuarchive.org/_/search/filename/ 104937291022121/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/ 104937291022121/
youtube.com/watch?v=ie13dbqydTs
twitter.com/DanielRPK
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Film_distribution
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DLCEU Extend Cut Universe

And the idiots will buy it.

Didn't they flat out say there would be no extended cut when people talked about all the scenes that where cut?

Yes. But we all know better than to trust them

It deserves it.

Comes out on my birthday too, which is a nice touch. Getting a bit sick of DC movies finding themselves AFTER release though.

Ayer said that, yes.But obviously it was just a ruse so we wouldn't get our hopes up.

This usually means just a few more minutes that don't really add up much to the plot. What you're really looking for is David's original cut, which will never be released.

OH SHIT!!! glad i waited ;^]

So? The movie was shit and can't be saved by adding more """cut""" scenes.

whens it out?

Only Ayer said that but most of us thought he was just trying not to pull a Trank.

BvS extended cut was Snyder's cut

Charge twice for what was originally meant to be released. THANK YOU DC!!! :-)

>D-Don't worry guys, we'll fix it for the blu-ray....

This needs to end.

>Only Ayer said that

Yeah the writer and director said that, what's your point?

this is ridiculous. why the FUCK are they doing this fucking bullshit

release a half assed fucking """movie""" for theaters, and then release the real deal on dvd/blu ray? what kind of shit is that? fucking DLC for the film industry now, fucking hell

fuck you WB, fuck you DC.

so I can skip all the DC movies in theater and wait till the home release to see the true film?

cool, thanks WB

another DC win over the marvel redditor universe

>the Harley on the Harley chase is in there
>no spastic cuts
GOD BLESS.

Holy fucking shit here they go again.

This is some DLC tier bullshit.

HOLY SHIT, NO ONE EXPECTED THIS, WAY TO DO IT FOR THE FIRST TIME WB.

There are some new audio bits in that little teaser too.

think i'll give wonder woman and justice league a miss in cinemas then and just wait for their extended cuts a few months later

is it not loading for anyone else?

But Ayer's cut of Suicide is completely different than the final version. It's more than just a few more scenes.

Man Marvel's looking better by the day

marvelfags are jealous we get rated R extended cuts

stay mad redditors

The teaser already looks different desu

>Digital HD (11/15) 4 weeks ahead of Blu-ray (12/13)

IT'S OVER

MARVEL IS FINISHED

Like movies haven't done that before. director's cuts, extended editions, widescreen editions, unrated editions, chewbacca's cooking editions etc. etc.

yeah so maybe this is it!

nah fuck this horseshit, Marvel at least releases the full product for the cinema.

youtu.be/Qn3enklrQpo

Here you go brother.

my.mixtape.moe/xyrsxv.webm

No it fucking does not. You got 2 seconds of me footage from one scene. The movie will still be a broken mess. Will still have to wait years for a good look at the Joker. Without the Joker scenes who gives a fuck? Harley Quinn has already lost her luster.

How do you know?

that's because DC is too gritty for the soccer moms at the MPAA. DC films barely make the PG-13 rating

marvel movies are basically PG

>No it fucking does not
Yeah it is different. Those scenes with The Joker and Harley were all mashed together in the theatrical version.

OMG I AM GONNA FUCKING CELEBRATE!!!

THANK YOU WB

>What is Joss Whedon's Avengers

found the YT link, but appreciated.

>that Harleen Quinzel

Wonder Woman Extend Cut
>Featuring the character driven middle of the movie that we removed to put more action scenes
>Featuring key scenes for the villain's motivation that we removed in favor of some lame jokes
>Featuring the reshot scenes after the recent developments implying Wonder Woman's bissexuality that we didn't put in the theatrical cut to not lose audiences

Justice League Extended Cut
>Featuring 1 hour of dream sequences
>Featuring 2 hours of sequences set in the alternate timeline where Superman is evil that we dropped completely after BvS
>Extra features: no quips cut

holy kino

This is the 2nd time they do this

Why would you intentionally release a product you know is lackluster?

Maybe stop studio interference now?

Top kek

>Why would you intentionally release a product you know is lackluster?
$$$

Hey, that scene with Katana taking off the mask is there.

Keen.

>More of unpredictable Jared Leto Joker
FUCKING THANK YOU!

I hope the world sees the true talent that Leto put into this unique role.

I so hope we get the full Joker/Harley scene where she shoots the truck driver because that scene better explains her characterization.

So it's going to sell mad blurays like BvS did and AVclub/reddit/tv/ is going to get triggered as fuck right?

Fine.

yawn

Most of the movies that release alternate versions are just extra content that you don't NEED to buy

DCEU movies Extended Cuts on the other hand are being heavily pushed as "the actual film because the theatrical cut was disappointing or shit". 2 in a row. And SS wasn't even supposed to get one.

Well, they did it for BvS because it meant 20% more screenings before everyone realized it was shit.

Now its just "hey guys, who's ready to slurp down the slightly different version of the shit we shat out last month??"

>muh DC is too dark and deep lol

get a grip fag, they could release their movies rated R but they choose not to. don't fuck with yourself.

>meanwhile on Ayer's twitter

"Lying fuckface"

I need AVClub's reaction to the news now.

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING!

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING!

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING!

MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED

expect marvel to copy this strategy they always copy the superior DC studio

>heavily pushed

Not really, only that you are mad because bought reviews don't kill the hype for this kind of movies and people always want to know more about them

and DCucks were like

>the theatrical cut is totally what the had in mind the entire time!
>no joker was cut!

Good
If nothing else this will end the theories that it was butchered in editing and let people see if the movie was actually just shit or not

a rated R batman movie? studio would never allow it you moron

WOW, MOAR HONKA HONKA
MOMS. GONNA. FREAK! XDXD

I hope for basic Joker's gang kino

The Harley motorbike scene is what I have been waiting to see

Movie still will be shit, like BvS was. It's will be more logical and connected but still boring and retarded af.

Right.

It's called DCEU is called DC Extended Universe for a reason

Joker aims the gun to his own head and taunts Harley (because Harley shot a truck driver whilst isn't able to shoot the Joker).

I can't wait to see that scene.

The extended cut of BvS did not increase it's logic. It just bloated out it's illogical bullshit.

>Batman kicking the shit out of Joker whilst Joker is bleeding all over, spitting out all his teeth
Why can't DC go R Rated and film this?

FUCK THE SJW'S

all these buttblasted marvel redditors ITT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

you all need to seriously kill yourselves. all this capeshit is garage. and margot robbie cant act

Holy fuck this is embarrasing

yet another thing they planned all along

bravo snyder

Why do you blame sjw's? Deadpool was huge success 18+. WB just fucking chickens who wanted edgykids as their target audience and they've got it.

>that's because DC is too gritty for the soccer moms at the MPAA.
>DC films barely make the PG-13 rating

>Harley on the Harley
Finally.

i want that too but most parents wouldnt bring their kids to an R rated movie. i dont see the big issue if its a batman movie they probably let their kids play gta 5

>now with additional garbage

Yet pg-13 Suicide Squad was literally called Trump.

That doesn't have to do with anything, Vladmir

FINALLY MORE BASED LETO JOKER!!

I loved all his clothes and outfits and was impressed how many he wore in the film.

>Tuxedo
>Boxer clothing with Jewelry
>Suit with red shirt
>SWAT uniform with "Joker" written on the front

Director said he wouldn't make a Director's Cut. Doesn't mean studio isn't free to make their own extended cut.

>he doesn't wait for blu-ray release to watch the actual movie

Cinema pleb

how can marvel even compete?

You know its all dog-wag, right?

>the movies aren't shit, SJWs are lying!
>marvelfans just don't get the smart movies like you, a smart person does!

POETRY FTW

Because the box office of a movie about a half naked clown slut made more than Ghostbusters and put the fear into the Marlel cuckold propaganda machine so they literally beg people to not see the movie.

SJWs will destroy DC if they go R-Rated and they are waiting to avenge the severe BTFOing they got with SS. Expect the next DC movie to get negative rotten score

Realistically speaking, what somewhat intelligent human being would speak against their bosses?

This is the world after Trank.

By not intentionally releasing worse movies to sell a dvd a few months later.

Well I hope they get a good editor for it.

They can't. They are finished.

Leto is finally going to provd everyone wrong with how great he was at being psychotic and disturbing (which is how the Joker should be).

thanks vlc

I have no idea of what we're gonna get, but in that teaser the Joker/Harley scenes are put together differently.

the non-media SJW numales love the DCEU
you can easily spot that on tumblr

Its been that way since time immemorial. Trank wasn't special.

Capeshit fans are retards.

>WB actually listened to the fans for once
This surprises me in a good way.

Let's hope that they learn their ways with Justice League and we get a decent cut of the film.

>Joker being psychotic and disturbing

truly unique and never done before

Getting kinda annoying if they keep doing it. But at least they release it right away on video, they could do something like release the theatrical cut and then wait like a year then release the extended cut.

>WB literally lies to DCEU fans after the BvS extended cut thing to get them into the theater

>DCEU fans just forget this completely when the SS extended cut is announced

this is just sad.

>avclub.com/article/weekend-box-office-suicide-hotline-bling-240763

Stay cucked shill

yeah i cant wait for Mr. Doctor to flop hard

yeah, they li$tened

>Let's hope that they learn their ways with Justice League and we get a decent cut of the film.

yeah, another extended cut

Why, that won't make them money. If they release it in a year it'll be out of people's minds and they wont be interested in it as much as they would be a month down the line

Extended cuts on their own are one thing. The fact they're literally lying to you so you'll buy tickets should bother you, a lot.

>THE NON-MEDIA SJWS

stay dumb, illiterate faggot

they need to stay out of Zack "Kubrick" Snyder's way and let him make the film that he wants

SJW fags hates DC no matter what, bratishka. Vse ravno WB ebanie ssikuni.
Well, that's doesn't change my point. DC were too afraid to make 18+ movie, and SS was praised by edgykids and tumblrgirls, as WB planned all along. I haven't seen adult who liked this generic flick more than 6/10

It seems like there recently was a rule for Batman-related media to be not too violent.
Arkham games basically had no blood, Dark Knight trilogy didn't had even bullet-holes on corpses.
And know that restriction seems getting away with based Batfleck badly manslaughtering his opponents, stabbing them, blowing them, breaking their arms, etc ON YOUR EYES.
And Batman Telltale compared to Arkham series... I dunno, it's like comparing Batfleck from Ultimate cut with Adam West's Batman.
Mainstream Capegore-kino slowly but coming...

Yes, WB listened when fans said "if you're going to keep butchering the theatrical, I'll just wait for the bluray."

So WB responded by literally lying.

Suicide Squad is the greatest detective action thriller made in my opinion.

Just wait until you see this Extended Cut of Suicide Squad.

It is the DC version of Jodorowsky's Dune. A true gem, thought lost and never was going to be released, but now WB has opened their heart to give us a true masterpiece.

Just wait until you see this cut of the film. It is a film fan's dream come true.

Jared Leto is the demented psychotic mob boss that we have been waiting to see.

So is Ayer going to go back on what he said and say that this is his preferred version?

David Ayer
>“We have a chunk, there’s definitely over 10 minutes of material on there. But this cut of a movie is my cut, there’s no sort of parallel universe version of the movie, there released movie is my cut. And that’s one of the toughest things about writing, shooting, and directing a film, is you end up with these orphans and you fucking love them and you think they’d be amazing scenes and do these amazing things but the film is a dictatorship [laughs], not a democracy, and just because something’s cool and charismatic doesn’t mean it gets to survive in the final cut. The flow of the movie is the highest master.”

collider.com/suicide-squad-extended-cut-blu-ray-details/

It's about 13 minutes of extra footage

How does a ruskie believe that SJWs exist? Shouldn't you be more worried about, ya know, food?

Yeah yeah, those "non-media SJW" we all know, sure...

Surely this will save the day!

Director's Cut Extended Universe

it's everywhere

Lol it's only 13 minutes of extra footage, fuck all the idiots who buy this shit

Why should he do it?

I'm talking about if they have two separate releases of the movie on video. Kind of like what days of futures past did

he already did.

Well maybe. Considering that DCEU's womyn are only capeshit's useful strong womyn characters (except maybe Scarlet Waifu, Peggy Carter?)

>it's a "now movies have DLC too" episode
end me

>DLCEU

nice

>marvelcucks
>this mad
lmao

I don't have to believe. I can see that USA is full of them and cucks who support them. Just look at Ghostbusters reviews. And americuck is always worries about food, that's why you're so fat.

20% MORE NIGGERS, SPICS, TITS AND QUIPS

Marvel is finished. DC has worked out the winning formula.

Watch Fury, then watch the hacked up theatrical release of SS
That's not Ayer's work

High Fructose Corn Syrup

that's why Americans are fat, well one of the main reasons

>Harley shoots a random truck driver
>Joker tells Harley to now shoot him
>He snatches the gun from her when she doesn't shoot and aims it at his own head before slapping her to the ground

We did DC bros.

Marvelcucks BTFO
Kill yourselves.

My thrist for more Joker scenes is incredible and I'm not even that one autist.

they figure the morons that paid once will pay again

What the fuck are you talking about? Neither of the Avengers Movies have director's cuts.

I hope we see the bedroom scene

>an edition for redditors

Holy fuck

WB knows their shitskin fan base

DCucks literally pay twice to see one movie, and then they brag about it. Wow.

What was he doing here anyway?

truly an insightful scene for this psychologically damaged character

10/10 qt

DChads win again

>Cred Forums
Does this no concern anyone? These outsiders aren't even trying to pretend they're locals here anymore??

i never saw it in theaters and im gonna download the extended 1080 rip ;^]

cant jew me

>twice
>implying they didn't go see it in theaters 20 times

>like a movie in theaters
>watch more of it

Instead of
>like a movie in theaters
>pay to see the SAME movie at home

I understand you guys though, I wouldn't want Civil War to be one minute longer than it is either

Smeetsya k to smeetsa poslednim
-Bruce Wayne

, americuck.

>4 and a half hours of Justice League

What if they made the movie good to begin with so they didn't have to bait people with "THE REAL MOVIE, GUYS, WE JUST PRETENDED WITH THE THEATRICAL CUT ;PPppp"

one can only hope

>make movie
>its terrible but makes a lot of money
>"yeah, it's better seriously. Lots was cut"
>release extended edition
>people pay again

How do they get away with this?

>I understand you guys though, I wouldn't want Civil War to be one minute longer than it is either

What a horrible attempt at humor. No wonder the quips in your movies are so terrible. "I know I was literally trying to kill you a few hours ago, but I thought she was with you :p"

Just looking at his phone and hanging ouy with his henchmen I suppose.

Idk where this fits into the movie because if he is messaging Harley, why is he in what looks to be a hotel? Unless he randomly stopped there for a while (which wouldnt surprise me)

October2nd2, why do you post rude things about reddit on here when you post memes like a redditor on your twitter??

join the cause Cred Forums. 10+ have already been forced to give up their ways

So it won't be massively re-edited but we will get the significant scenes that were clearly chopped out

Better than nothing desu

>pay
No one who is smarter than monkey will pay for this garbage. Just torrent is as fast as possible.

This is going to be amazing

>this mad he got outbantered

Get orange slices haha

Exciting new scenes of Lois going around!
R-rated version of Batman raping Lex on prison!
Aquaman drinking twice more whiskey!

>Marvelcuck faces when DC won

How will you fags even live with yourself?

how does marvel get away with their daytime soap opera cinematography? that's the real crime

Because they know low IQ plebs love meme flicks
Just look at the reddit movie buffs cheering in joy ITT

They don't care about an actual directors cut from an actual filmmaker like Ayer. All they want is more memes from movie makers

>"You're gonna be my friend"
Do you think they will keep this line in or replace it with the "I can't wait to show you my toys"

Last pic
>idk mistah j

Also, I forgot before but Margot said that her dance scene was way longer.

who here hype for the batman extended edition?

it will be fucking 3 1/2 hours of pure batfleck kino, litreally pure kino essence 100% genuine original kino made by the kinomaster himself ben

its capeshit its for kids

>104937291022121
desuarchive.org/_/search/filename/ 104937291022121/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/ 104937291022121/

why are capeshitters always cross posters?

by delivering the complete product

>manlets
when will they learn

All the haters have lost.

Leto has the higher ground now

It'll be GOAT alongside BvS Ultimate Edition and SS Extended Cut. Affleck will bring us glorious capekino

Literally "It'll be patched" but for movies.

Look, I have no problem if the extended cut manages to be better than the mess that was shown in theaters, but they gotta stop doing this shit.

>batman extended edition
Ben Afflick is an actual filmmaker so it wont happen you entry level fucking plebeian.

>outbantered
>DCuckold
pick one

>"what is that perfume, the smell of death?"
an adult human was paid to write this for a major motion picture.

sure, they will call it "Director's Cut" instead of Extended

bump
are there any locals here??

Will we finally see Harley's feet in the extended cut?

I don't go to Cred Forums. I don't even know what that board is for. I just watch capeshit. DESU famalam I saved someone else's image. Now let me end on this note. Why do you give a who posted Joker Baby? Maybe kill yourself.

too bad most of their budget goes to the manlet actor RDJ when it could be used for that airport "fight" scene

they get away with it by making more money and releasing products that audiences actually enjoy.

Manchildren love bland shit, they don't want to be challenged. See TFA

His point is the writer and director don't control the editing in movies like this.

Benny boy will release the version he wants in cinemas my friend
He has more power than all the other directors they get combined

Guys, tell me, are you serious? Please, tell me you're joking with "SS IS KINO AND DC WON WITH EXTENDED VERSION" meme? SS was generic summer flick. It will be generic summer flick with more HONKA HONKA that's all.

>same filename
>same image hash
>i-i-i didn't

fuck off you dumb fucking 2014+ tourist trash

redditors enjoy anything given to them

whats happening in this image?

At least TFA looked like it was made with a decent budget. Marvel movies are horrible whole cloth

youtube.com/watch?v=ie13dbqydTs

MOMS

TFA was way better than Marvel but that's because Marvel hires directors from tv shows and Troma so they don't get too "artistic"

The Marvelverse has set a new bar for genericness, which makes average-generic flicks like Suicide Squad stand out

Whatever, stay delusional, Reddit.

Its literally just plebs that don't know a thing about actual film doing it. Picture very related

Ben ignites Snyder's manlet rage

How extended tho? Could be just a few extra minutes.

Directors cut is what you want.

>Nolan's Batman
>Complete movies, no extended cuts
>Among the best DC movies ever made

>MoS
>Complete movie, no extended cut
>It's the best movie from the DCEU

Really prompts one into thinking

BVS was shit and was still shit with an extended edition.

Suicide was shit and will still be shit with an extended edition.

>more HONKA HONKA

You say that like that's a bad thing

during early screenings people who saw the movie gave very positive reviews.

then only a short few months later for some reason they decided to completely edit and change the movie

pic related

Literally what is wrong with throwing a few cut scenes in to the home media release? Studios have been doing that for years.

>get caught
>continues to post reddit approved memes too as some sort of attempt at saving face

this just keeps getting better and better. tell me something about LOST and abatap to try and convince me you're not a complete newshit tourist now

except for if it's indefensible shit, like DC movies.

>shit

lol pay attention in class Tanner

>not director's cut

I hate this stupidity to release digital a month before physical media now.

>Why isn't this guy directing Justice League?

opinion discarded

>what's wrong with botching the movie removing key scenes and most of the main draw's scenes (Joker) and then releasing the complete version so people can pay more for it?

I don't go to Cred Forums, I came from Cred Forums.

Who's the stupid one now?
I bet you're gonna say I'm on every board now cuz I'm posting this image.

>batman has as much time as Spider-Man in civil war

I don't believe that for a second.

and after

hopefully we'll get to see the original film that was actually pretty good. before WB fucked shit up.. again.

twitter.com/DanielRPK
>all from the same guy
>watches trash like game of thrones
>Jessica Jones is still my favorite Marvel show (and to me still the best thing they ever made in general).

Yeah how convincing lmao

how's high school kid?

>DCucks will defend and buy this
Good goys.

>admitting you're a tourist after pretending you weren't
>posting on Cred Forums and Cred Forumseddit

HAHAHAHA
this got even better

He catches Harley. Arrests Deadshot. And talks to Waller. That's literally it and they're all short scenes.

its cheaper to distribute web media than it is for physical media

>TFA was way better than [this movie studio]

any non-retards in this thread?

>Yes, lets release a terrible film, potentially have it bomb, all so we can sell an extra 20k DVDs to die hard fans! This is an amazing business model!
Never run a business, retard.

>DLCEU
bravo

I left Cred Forums and Cred Forums became my new home. If you're such a patrician why are you in a comic book movie thread? Go watch your pretentious black and white foreign film, homo.

>TFA was way better than Marvel
It was agreed that TFA is a marvel flick masquerading in star wars paint you ape

pretty sweet, don't worry you'll get to experience it in a few years

>R rated
Yes.

Every single one of you fucks will see it regardless.

>thinking Marlel has made more than one movie, just many times

Ask me how I know you're either a numale cuck or a paid shill

you're not Cred Forums and never will you cross posting fucking scum.

>If you're such a patrician why are you in a comic book movie thread?

to make sure you infantilized video game enabling cultural terrorists know that you're below even the likes of Cred Forums

im 27

LMAOing@your life

>December for the bluray
Why is it always later than the DVD?

>STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE YOU JUVENILE
>WATCH SOUTH PARK LIKE A REGULAR ADULT

And DC cucks here on Cred Forums will have their wallets ready

THANK YOU BASED SNYDER

You shitpost like it's your first three months here.

Is the answer, "because you're a delusional manbaby incapable of handling the fact that other people's opinions are allowed to differ from his own?"

>implying I won't download it and watch it drunk with my gf
>implying we won't fuck while roleplaying as Joker/HQ afterwards

Such is the life of the DChads brehs

DC is saved

Comics is saved

These were usually called "Deleted Scenes"

Now they are things "we wish ere in the movie to begin with to make it better"

In the end we will never know what Ayer's true vision was.

>He uses internet his parents pay for to break the law
Oh I'm wewing

look at it ladies and gentlemen and take a good long whiff. the insecurity of the plebeian in broad daylight. completely dazed from my last post he immediately tries to get personal and project his empty taste onto mine

more like 2.7, top key

KINO IS BACK

You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about and know jack shit about the film industry.

>Oh I'm jewing

ftfy

DC IS SAVED! S-A-V-E-D! (no)

Suicide Squad: SJW BTFO edition

Look everyone how BTFO this fuckface is because someone likes a movie.
I like this movie more now.

>im 27
>>LMAOing@your life

You're 16 and probably from Cred Forums

Some dude that was on earlier screenings said that Batman was in Suicide Squad more than Spider-Man in Civil War.

So they should lose out on potentially hundreds of millions of dollars so they can sell a couple of BluRays to troubled DCucks?

Are you legitimately mentally ill?

it's working

>juggalo
Ftfy

Downloading the extended cut of a film you didn't like is actually somehow sadder than a fan that enjoyed the film buying it

here's your response samefag they sold a lot of BvS blu-rays

fuck no Cred Forums is worse than Cred Forums. they like Tool and Grimes

I don't get these images. It's the worst scenes of MoS and BvS, mixed with a scene from SS that was perfectly fine.

>It's an unemployed millennial tries to comprehend film finances episode.

it's adorable that you can tout these replies but when asked you become intimidated and fickle and can't even stutter a reply

Yes, I'm sure the potential 1.4 billion off the back of BvS being good has been achieved by 27% and a few bluray sales.

Never run a business, retard.

>SJW BTFO
wrong, redtino
this is the SJW edition

>Extended
>not original Director's Cut

It's fucking nothing. Unless they've come to a compromise and released Ayer's cut while just calling it an "extended" cut.

Not an argument.
Also asked what? This site has legitimately made you a retarded person.

not him but your fedora posting is getting annoying

Are you mentally ill? BluRays account for a few extra mil tops, not 600 million you actual moron.

Can somebody please explain to me what was so wrong with this film in the first place that an extended cut can redeem it?

I watched it in the cinema and thought it was pretty fun. Really didnt understand the hate.
'Not enough Joker' isnt a valid critism

Look how hard you're trying.

>implying the extended cut would make 1.4 billion

it was terrible either way, but by removing some shit and later saying "BUY THIS VERSION, THIS ONE IS ACTUALLY GOOD" they sold a lot of blu-rays and had a nice profit

Also, Suicide Squad made enough money on theaters already

t. marvelcuck

He looks like a total fucking jackass right now. Literally laughing with himself.

there's a current DC hate bandwagon add on the disney pay off to the critics to fuel it and there you go

The editing was nearly incomprehensible
Leto's performance was forgettable
The jokes were aimed at younger teens
The pop songs every 5 minutes were incredible obvious and took me out of the movie every time they started
The dialogue was was so on the nose or overwrought, "They worship machines now so I will build a machine to destroy them" "desire becomes surrender, surrender becomes Power" like what the fuck does that even mean?
The action was boring at best, and what the hell was up with the first fight scene with the blueberry monsters? They were literally just black silhouettes, most likely to lower the CG budget
Speaking of which, the CG was lackluster, like something from a mid-2000's movie

It's undeniable that TFA looks better than any Marvel movie, Jurrassic World, what the fuck ever else besides BvS.

you're using pre-comic logic.

Niggers will buy two-three copies of everything these days.

There was too much film for the story they were trying to tell, so they trimmed a shit load of scenes resulting in janky editing everywhere to fit it all in.

There's a scene with the Joker in the car where I don't think the camera stays on a single scene for more than half a second for a solid 20 seconds, as an example.

This happens everywhere and I hope is smoothed out on the extended cut, personally.

Apart from that, there's a few characters and moments pushed to the back

You're one of those people that defends the prequels and worships Zack Snyder, aren't you?

>Extended

They don't need to extend it, it needs to be re-edited and re-organized from the ground up

hey guys, remember when they said there wouldn't be a SS extended cut?

Does this constitute lying?

Oh, so you do have some form of mental incapacity.

Apologises. Tell your handler to stop posting for you now.

You don't even know how to frame a shot shut the fuck up.

Back cover? I so hope it isnt just 10 minutes longer

Oh, so nothing has changed about the consumer demographics over the last decade or so.

Everything is still identical to what it was 20 and 30 years ago.

Gotcha

Lol this board is full of complete retards.

I just did it like a second ago so, yeah, I do. What now, faggot?

its just 10 minutes longer

none of the 10 minutes are joker scenes.

>they changed the order of some scenes
Joker taking Harley to the chemical plant occurs straight after the street scene where he slaps her if I am correct. But the WB cut decided to add this as a flashback halfway through the film.

Cred Forums is not your home board. that is the only argument required. capeshit caters to an IMDB inflected pedestrian "entertainment" sensibility that is not shared by ANY of authentic Cred Forums. It's Cred Forums, it's Cred Forums, it's reddit. it's priorities were entertaining audience and sparking social media discussions. praising it is no different to praising breaking bad. this is an art board. if you're giving a pass to "entertainment" masturbation then you do not belong. these movies are a video game

then don't reply to me

No. The fag arguing was implying they go out of their way to release terrible films so they can make people pay twice, which is retarded. The extended cuts are, if anything, a response to the negative reception, and common as fuck. Even bloody LotR received extended cuts for their blurays/DVDs. Attempting to claim that extended cuts are a specific business plan out there to dupe the fanbase and not just to entice people enough to double dip, is, indeed, fucking retarded.

False. Harley on the motorbike is a Joker scene

>Get BTFO
>Give up
>Insist on muh last word tho
Mentall ill

Only cancer thinks in terms of "home boards."

It's hilarious watching cancer fight cancer though.

Wtf I love video games now.

Extended cut shots would actually really help

>a harley scene is a joker scene

DCEU fans, everyone

nice try faggot

Trailer already confirms well be getting more Joker

also 13 minutes longer

>a huge part of the box office doesn't go to the studios
>home release revenue actually go mostly to the studios

Home release makes up for a lot more of the revenue than the box office. It just has less financial liquidity.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Film_distribution
>According to a 2000 study by ABN AMRO, about 26% of Hollywood movie studios' worldwide income came from box office ticket sales; 46% came from VHS and DVD sales to consumers; and 28% came from television (broadcast, cable, and pay-per-view)

Also there's not enough difference between the theatrical and extended cut so as to hurt the box office that much Now kill yourself

Yes, the implication that WB is going out of their way to make bad movies is silly. As it would imply WB is capable of making good movies, but is simply choosing not to do so.

You lie, it's 13 minutes longer and all of the added scenes are Joker rape scenes

Yeah I forgot that home media went from 5% of a films total profit to 60% overnight. How fucking terrible of me.

Fuck off, retard.

dude, no

>Attempting to claim that extended cuts are a specific business plan out there to dupe the fanbase and not just to entice people enough to double dip, is, indeed, fucking retarded.

Nobody claimed that, you mong

Warner is doing this with the DCEU movies. It's not that "every extended cut is a scam". Fucking idiot jesus christ.

Sounds like you're confusing gross revenue with net profit again.

Its okay, I know subtraction is hard.

>home release revenue actually go mostly to the studios
>Stores, printers, publishers, etc, sell shit for free and dont take a cut

You just don't get it guys

>Stores, printers, publishers

how are you posting from 1980?

let it be known: you are even worse

you are plebeian retards of the highest order. you spend all day discussing shitfests like IMDBcore and watching Half in the Bag whilst gargling mountain dew down your mongoloid throa.

then you have the stones to call other people cancer? that's hilariously adorable. I mean, have you ever even heard of singaporean new wave? I guess it's okay for sixth graders to have taste like this but you take it to a whole other level. do you talk about comics and facebook all day too?

nobody wants you mongoloids here. from patrician to waifufag. you're an embarrassment to fucking everybody on this site and the reason why Cred Forums is so looked down upon

>what's wrong with botching the movie removing key scenes and most of the main draw's scenes (Joker) and then releasing the complete version so people can pay more for it?

>Thanks for paying top dollar for the cinema version, nerds. Now pay top dollar again for the same film with 4 minutes of pointless padding slapped on that was too boring to make it to the cinema cut!

Putting a stick on the side of a turd does not make it a lolipop. This will just be a slightly longer bland movie

Cool, maybe I'll actually watch it now.

>Yeah I forgot that home media went from 5% of a films total profit

legitimately retarded >26% of revenue comes from box office
>46% comes from home release

>cancer calling originalfags "worse" than it

now its just sad

How do you buy blurays? How are they printed? Who handles the distribution?

Literal. Retard.

>what is "mostly"?

>Damaged Juggalo
You know nothing Jon Snow

warner brothers is a distributor

Watchmen had like 18 different cuts and fan editors still did a better job with it

Yeah, that's what Warner is doing with the DCEU movies.

Snyder talks about it in an interview. Only a handful of directors have the power to tell the studios to fuck off and make the film they want.

even Kubrick's Eyes Wide Shut was edited by the studio

How are they printed? Who sells them? You think Amazon just do it out of the goodness of their hearts?

>even Kubrick's Eyes Wide Shut was edited by the studio

being dead makes it hard to retain creative control

>Nobody claimed that, you mong
Releasing terrible films to dupe the masses is a legitimate business tactic, guys

>originalfags

adorable

the distributor prints the media

retail operates on a 15% markup, on average.

why is this thread elementary economics all of a sudden?

So Snyder needs to man the fuck up and use Watchmen and BvS as proof of executive incompetence?

you mean being murdered. he died 4 days after turning it in

snyder is a studio buttboy and only gets work because hes a studio buttboy.

Hes also completely lacking in talent or ability.

The movies are terrible EITHER WAY. But they remove some important things so that the extended cuts will gain some traction for being the "way it was supposed to be".

They also make sure the theatrical cuts are still somewhat pleasing enough to audiences, at least in SS's case. They edited the movie to make it more like the trailers. The movie already made enough money on theaters, but EVERYONE knows about the "deleted scenes that made the movie worse" and now are going to buy the "real deal".

dead is dead, don't matter how it happens.

whatever helps you sleep at night

well dont act as though the studio gives creative control to all directors. maybe then you will know why there are directors cuts

You considering THIS big cock, huh?
Let me show you something.

Ayer said that the theater version was his version..

lol no

if only Zack Snyder could clone himself like Dr. Manhattan

There's also the big possibility that they didn't plan this. They weren't going to release an extended cut. But when everyoen started saying the movie was botched, and after the BvS blu-ray sales, they realized that making an extended cut would boost the blu-ray sales as well.

And you believed it?

He got some explaining to do.

the motorcycle scene is the one I'm most looking forward to.

It's simply a rare case of the theatrical cut being the Director's Cut and the Extended Cut being the studio's cut :^)

what does L stand for?

What is there to compete against?

>buttmad DCuck

DC has done this three times now (Green Lantern, BvS and now Suicide Squad), they just re-add scenes and pretend that it's a new cut of the movie to get idiots like you to buy it again.

what the hell, isn't the the battlefield 4 or 3 soundtrack layered in?

why didnt they use their licensed music instead?