WE WUZ HYPNOSIS N SHIT

Don't trust white people: they'll hit you with lacrosse sticks and they play bingo: the movie

youtu.be/DzfpyUB60YY

>all about the dangers of dating white people

>has a (((white))) gf

Im willing to bet she a beard anyway and that hes gay

>Even 60 year old hippie looking white are racist

>tfw no allison gf

>racemixing propaganda

I wonder who could be behind this movie

This will be unintentional comedy gold.

>unintentional
pretty sure it is meant to be intentional tho

Looks fun. Always liked spooky shit going down in happy neighborhoods.

Is it just me, or does Kaluuya kind of suck at doing an American accent?

Is this just The Stepford Blacks?

Gee I wonder if he lives among his bruthas or in a mostly white neighborhood.

This
>tfw you finally get to the loud white guy annoying black people in the theater

Yes

this, it will be funny with some probably cheap horror elements and what i got from the trailer is that that's the intention.

The comedy is intentional right? With the white people all carrying bingo cards and trying to kill the protagonist with lacrosse sticks?

Either way I had a good giggle.

>2 seconds into the trailer
>racemixing
Aaaand I'm out

>black horror means acting white

Too funny, family.

Bye you paddy faggot

God what an obnoxious trailer. Stop fucking cutting with loud noises, it's neither scary nor cool, just annoying af

get out mudshark

I'm german seamus

>Written and directed by a comedian
>"but the comedy is intentional right???"

If you need to ask this then you probably have a sever mental disability.

Of course you are.

>I'm german
So...arab?

I'm not American, I've never heard of the writer/director.

he is one half of a above average comedy sketch duo.

Minor problem but the lead is very obviously pure African and not African American. I know that sounds like a weird complaint but it's gonna bug me if I watch it.

>Where Da Whyte Wimmin: Da Movie

Sure doesn't look racist at all. Now lets imagine a reverse movie in which a good-natured, educated white guy is introduced by his black girlfriend to her parents, only to find himself trapped in a scary ghetto full of murderous niggers, while his friend on the phone says something like 'dude them niggers are dangerous, get out!'

>Daniel Kaluuya was born in 1989 in London, England.

More like TOO BAD WE CAN'T STAY: the movie

>not African American

Kekeroo

It's a shame it's such a stupid story line, it actually looks like it was filmed well.

I meant ethnically, not nationally.

Generations of getting WHITED and bred as slaves has had a noticeable effect on what African Americans look like. You've also got to consider that African Americans are descended from people from a small part of Africa's west coast and actors such as Daniel Kaluuya and Lupita Nyong'o are from the east. It's like casting Greeks to play Irish people and it's really noticeable if you know what to look for.

It's pretty much the Stepford Negros.

Premise seems fun

fair point, but african immigrants from all over africa join the african american community presently.

what you're saying is an issue with historical movies which i'm assuming is why you mention lupita nyong'o, but it works in this case since it's contemporary.

Just get a girlfriend in Chicago
No need for actors

Only insecure beta cucks throw a temper tantrum over interracial couples

It's none of your fucking business and doesn't affect you, you have no reason to give a shit

Only insecure beta cucks throw a temper tantrum over people complaining about interracial couples

>bestiality is normal

Wasn't Lakeview Terrace something like this?

>play the movie
>1 second is a negro kissing a white woman

It's laughably bad

>Only insecure beta cucks throw a temper tantrum over interracial couples

Which is why Niggers flip the fuck out when you're dating one of them hot nigger bitches.

Nothing funnier than an assblasted nigger going on about "whitewashing much race"

>Only insecure beta cucks throw a temper tantrum over interracial couples

true. but niggers hate it when you fuck they women.

>Nothing funnier than an assblasted nigger going on about "whitewashing much race"

I think you mean "yellow washing"

FUN FACT:

CHINA now owns more african resources and niggers than any European colony at any time in history.

Them niggers are getting YELLOWED

GENERAL TSO'D

hey he's that nigger from that black mirror episode

preface: I'm a retard

is this supposed to be a comedy? it must be because of peele and that sound effect that plays everytime someone turns around.

that part where you goes to fist bump the brainwashed black dude and the guy tries to shake his hand instead is the most blatant joke ever

of course it's a comedy

>CHINA now owns more african resources and niggers than any European colony at any time in history.

Not per capita. You're a literal retard.

isn't that the wrong key/peele?