Patriots Day Trailer

OUT OF MY WAY MUSLIM FUCKING SHITS

youtube.com/watch?v=_c9IpI_pNGI

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cromwellian_conquest_of_Ireland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are Irish Americans the best Americans? They're the only proud ones left.

Irish people are honestly pretty based in general. Conor McGregor became the hottest fighter in UFC by being your average Irish lad and punching people.

because unlike the "feel bad for me" african-americans who think everything is made of cotton the Irish-Americans actually did build the country

>Irish
>white

>making a movie about the boston marathon bomber

holy shit why?

Italians built the country, nice try Pattie.

>tfw I'm irish

Does anyone remember the guy the press said he'd done it and later the kid turn up dead?

Damn, John Goodman got thin

why do americans do this? why do they make these big hollywood movies about awful things that have happened. i feel like it takes some seriousness away from the actual event because now it's just another blockbuster so people can pay to see others get blown up by some muslims. it's like all those fucking 9/11 movies.

reminds me of how the jews won't stop with the fucking nazi/Auschwitz movies.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Drinking your sorrows away because your ma died in the great potato famine aint building shit there laddy

All those gangs really help out America

Is there any tragedy these faggots won't use for an awful movie plot?

that's it pal, keep shitposting on Cred Forums while your yankee women are getting MICKED

>Irish and Italians built United States
>showed up in 19th century

Get back to paving my driveway fenian shits

Hillary losing

>Started dozens of gangs in Americans major cities

>ruined many working families lives

>View themselves as their ethnicity over American

b-b-but muh godfather

>Hillary losing
>tragedy
Truly you are Satan.

How is that supposed to be an insult? Are English men that weak that they cannot lift bricks? kek

Truly you are a Cuck

>Clinton supporter calling anyone else a cuck

So they were basically the niggers of the 1900's?
At least they've improved.

>WE BE BIGGER AN BRAVER THAN ALL OF ENGLAND

>WE BE PROUD CELTZ AND SHITE

Someone points out how England dominated Ireland for centuries. How Ireland never had a modern empire. How they were basically white slaves

>WE BE THE SAME AS THE ENGLISH

>THEIR ACCOMPLISHMENTS BE OUR PRIDE

>making a movie about the creation of facebook

holy shit why?

B'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWSTUN
GIMME A BREAK

Diaz 3,4,5

real question of this movie is will we see some more of michelle monaghan's giant jiggly ass

>black people built the United States
>United States isn't made of cotton

>Chinese built the railroads
>don't complain about being oppressed

The USA is a bizarre place

for reference

most of the chinese here now are immigrants

African immigrants rarely complain

I've noticed that about your modern day immigrants. The Africans wear suits and ties and work hard. The blacks you have try to make a living in their communities trapped in poverty. And the niggers loot and riot whenever a policeman makes a mistake.

>based on true events

It was a hoax.

TRENT
R
E
N
T

REZNOR
E
Z
N
O
R

They care in China or at least they did under Mao

I hope they do justice to the scene where they were chasing them through Cambridge and they were throwing crockpot bombs at the cops.

Irish people aren't the Garbage thrown out of EU like 99% of Americans are total trash, All the unwanted people from around the world.

Deport all muslims, jews and niggers. Keep the mexicans to mow my lawn.

>All the unwanted people from around the world.
actually, that's Australia.

>making a movie about 1 tiny bomb

>the EU
>existing in the early 20th century

Except for Marky Mark this is a terrific cast.

I hope they make the movie more about the manhunt than the actual bombing because that would most likely make a blown up story.

""""Irish""""

they made a movie of that shit?
what a joke

Reported. You'll hang for dat dere, bogwog.

>militarized police roll through Boston neighborhoods and burst into their houses while citizens meekly cower mumbling 'bawwston strawng'

We don't need to, we've got you mongs in huge supply.

kek. You have a mosque on every corner. Jesus, you lads are fucking pathetic.

Everyone prefers Muslims to Paddy cunts. They work harder, cause less grief, sponge of the social less, eat better food, smell better and are more intelligent by far.

Like pottery

If England is so inferior to Ireland, why are there so many Irish in England?

Isn't that a bit Irish?

>No replies to this post because it blows micks the fuck out
I love you guys but your ignorance must be bliss. Your culture is a joke.

I saw Deepwater Horizon and Lone Survivor, will this be the best one of the trilogy?

I didn't say England was inferior to Ireland. In many ways it is indeed superior. All I said was that Englishmen were weak, which they undoubtedly are.

He probably adopted him, nice le cuk meme though you faggot tripfag.

>English are weak
>Can only fight with secret bombs

Shouldn't you be busy smearing the walls of your cell with potato flavoured shit?

KYS trip

That Godly Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross score is the only reason to maybe even consider watching this shit.

>getting triggered by genuine film discussion
Hello Cred Forumseddit!

My brother in law was one of the cops who caught the bomber. He was honored at city hall and everything.

He told me no real cops wanted to be in this movie when they all came knocking because they way they are presenting the story is completely inaccurate.

I told him, "no shit its a movie" and he should have just done it. He said the swat and police tried to work with them and show them how things were done and who did what and were where for authenticity so people could get the real picture. the studio refused.

The are trying to honor them yet disrespect them at the same time.

Shit is funny to me, Hollywood is so self gratifying.

>secret bombs
>rang up before detonating them
wew

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Cred Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

found the weeb

Go to your usual site and get upvotes.

Nice blog

>Reznor & Ross score

hyped af

>terrorists who just set off a bomb killing a whole bunch of people and are running around, possibly armed
>hurr why didn't they just send two patrolmen to catch them

From David Fincher to.....Peter Berg.

BRAVO REZNOR!

>Brit cucks got eternally btfo by a bunch of farmers with old rifles

Looks like boring tripe made for emotional housewives. I don't expect any of you to watch this shit in theaters.

>Trump wins
>Endless 'message' movies from (((Hollywood)))

Fug you satan

He's also doing the Leonardo DiCaprio documentary about climate change.

I'm glad though, because he clearly thrives on challenge and by switching things up (which is not to say that I don't want to see him and Atticus score another Fincher film). He's said he'd even score and Adam Sandler film as long as it provides some kind of challenge to him.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cromwellian_conquest_of_Ireland

I wonder if they're going to cover how the suspect was shot in the throat in between finding him hiding in a boat and ending up in the hospital and the FBI agents that found him died in an accident falling out of a helicopter?

And now look at you. When did it go all so wrong for you? Did the downfall of the empire have that much of an effect on the British phsyche?

i will watch this movie and bawl my eyes out since i live in boston, will never forget that day
>2nd day, kid finally gets caught in the boat
>go grab some food outside
>see entire campus packed down one long street, waving flags
>at the end 50+ police on motorcycles drive through the street while everyone cheers them
was odd seeing it at first, but damn still get chills thinking about it at the end

bawwwwwston strong

All those poor crisis actors just so they could test out how martial law would work in a major city...

Ooooooh! But where did you plant those potatoes? I bet you're hungry now.

Cromwell was a saint tbqfh

It stopped you cunts giving to the IRA.

heh, yea, crisis actors heh definitely did not feel that bomb explode or see people injured heh fake blood amirite heh

The epitome of the statement "not everything needs to become a movie."

>Brit cuck is so dull of wit that he can only say "b-but potato"

Last Englishman. He'd be disgusted by modern day england.

>cheering police

Bootlicker status confirmed

And your comeback is ...?

Wait what

No shit

They removed the race mixing laws forbidding the Irish from marrying whites

Country is fucked now

Are you so stupid that you can't see what I'm implying with the pictures?

I don't know why you hate us so much. We aren't the ones raping you wives and daughters.

you sound like a butthurt nigger

im a bootlicker i'll admit, but i think that's the one time you can't blame people for cheering on police that helped kill a guy on a nearby campus and apprehend a guy who ran past our campus early on

should have gave him the finger heh fuck police heh

/ourguy/?

No you just blended in and fucked English genes right the fuck up

Best trick the jews ever pulled was making the white public accept Irish and Italians

Italians are literally the master race, so how about you fuck off Anglo swine

>England got it's ass wooped by a fucking company

>A KANKER TRADING COMPANY

ABSOLUTELY

LOOK AT THIS PROUD WHITE MAN

>muh microprawsessas

>Anglo's trying to divide and conquer again
Honestly Anglos are worse than Jews

You're a yank? wew, thought I was talking to an actual person from england there. Also, Ireland and england have been interbreeding for centuries.

shot in the throat and ran over

>tfw no matter who wins the election, we'll have to put up with shitty hollywood films about it
>satan wins no matter what
feelsbadman

You're confusing two different ones. Cred Forums and reddit claimed it was one Middle Eastern kid and ths NY Post ran with it. They also thought it was some kid that was missing for days. That kid was later found dead.

Irish people in the US are all a buncha commies

Cromwell defeats anything you can pull up mate

>CBS Films
>that cast

Too bad its wasted on a real life event that doesn't really need an adaption

I read an article in the Herald that they just made up an Asian girlfriend for the MIT officer who got killed. Bravo, Hollywood.

>Too bad its wasted on a real life event that doesn't really need an adaption
are we talking about Sully now?

How do people actually sit and watch propaganda like extremely fast and close, zero dark thirty, and this shit

I don't know why they glorify Cromwell. He'd kill them aswell without a second thought

ENHANCE

>tfw Half irish and half English raised in England
>tfw when I love being Irish more than English

Ireland is fucking based and i'll never accept the Irish are niggers meme. It's fucking ridiculous.

>>England dominated Ireland for centuries
It was tolerable until the mid 17th century

>Ireland never had a modern empire

As you stated they technically part of British empire and a high portion of the British army

Religious persecution in the U.K. and Irish democrats political domination in the U.S. are the real source for your idiotic misconceptions

>they technically part of British empire

There it is

Never fails

>Irish are niggers meme
>meme

>Anglo propaganda must be true
Reminder that Ireland has no Muslim mayor anywhere in the country while the Anglo capital has been conquered by Mudshits

>Hurr typo argument invalidated

kys

>Even mudslimes don't wanna live in Ireland

topkekero

All the better. Hopefully they keep flooding England.

No I was saying how the Irish have no pride of their own and have to piggyback off of the British, while at the same time hating the British.

Your Irish speech patterns are of no concern to me

>Muslims flood your country
>H-Ha t-they don't want to go to your country h-hah
You bongs are pathetic

I'd rather have muslims than Irish TBQF

At least they have the capacity to create empires

This is the first I'm hearing of this. Never, have anyone I've ever known "piggy backed" off the British. I haven't come across people who said that online either. You're a yank, your opinion on the matter is irrelevant. At the end of the day, we are whiter than you ever will be. The majority of you actually have genes tainted by non-whites.

>The majority of you actually have genes tainted by non-whites.

Now your getting it

Irish and Italians polluted the white gene pool making America a mostly non-white country

Good job bro I'm proud of you

Right, they were part of the British empire so how the hell could they have an Irish empire that you alluded to

I mean actual niggers and spics

>I'd rather have muslims than Irish
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BRITAIN YES

>Nigeria was part of the British Empire

>how could we make an empire

>Ireland has no Muslim mayor
Just a matter of time, your politicians are fully EU cucked

>niggers

>Irish and Italians

But I repeat myself

>Mongrel burger giving opinions on who is white

Nah lad we're going to be fine. We haven't accepted more than 400 "refugee"..

>ayo fug da poleece dey wuz good bois
>more proof that niggers and stormniggers are almost identical

"""raped"""