He didn't deserve to have his empire crumble

He didn't deserve to have his empire crumble.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sSPkx294gTc
youtube.com/watch?v=GkiYfwtrb3w&t=170s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZeKaHBMKows
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>shows his dramatic backstory right before killing him off

well played

he made several rash and detrimental decisions despite the warnings and counsel of his colleagues and underlings
I'd say he deserved it

Name a redeeming quality besides "heh he's black!"

> mfw Misty Knights milk mammaries
Does anyone have nudes?

He made a lot of mistakes. I would have enjoyed having him develop throughout the seasons but IDK. I guess these Marvel shows mandate an ultimate final boss fight so they adapted the Diamondback stuff their own silly way. Cottonmouth would not be able to participate in a fight like that. At least Black Mariah will be more entertaining next season.

Maybe shades will learn kungfu and get lasers

only in my mind

>Can't kill one single guy because he's basically invulnerable to bullet
>Yet any shotgun blast to the face can kill him by shaking his brain around
>Mariah even suggest to tries drowning him, poison him, or threatening his loved one
>Instead invest in million-dollar bullets
>Dies to an overweight 50 year woman

Shades was the best, at least he had his head on his goddamn shoulders all season.

R E M Y

E

M

Y

just finished episode 6 and i don't really wanna keep watching. all the interesting characters have already been killed off. does it get any better in the later episodes?

nigga just wanted to play piano

diamondback is pretty cool. Its a lot of Hillary Clin...I mean Mallory though.

Not knowing anything about Luke's / Ironfist etc comics , when i saw shades and he is like "i need to see look you on the eyes while you tell me it wasnt an inside job" on his reveal...

I was expecting him to be some sort of lie detector mutant or something like that.

Not really. To be completely honest with you. It's not that good.

No good sir, it does not.

The last fights are a massive let down and frankly you sort of end up rooting for Shades.

Appropriate allocation of necessary force to solve a problem.

so u be sayin'
*clicks tongue*
I fucked up?

it is supposed to be a sad story.
he was supposed to have a life outside of the one pushed on him.
while his cousin fit perfectly in to that life but was pushed to be legit.

I'm just a nigga with a rocket launcher.

Man , i soo wanted to like this , but it just felt ... flat? for lack of a better word.

Luke's actor couldnt sell the action scenes for shit, that might actually be the directors fault though , but still , i understand he doesnt need to make a big effort and grunt to knock out a guy , but cmon sell me something, he doesnt even display any emotion while punching walls.

Btw , couldnt he "tear" into the wall , make it more dynamic? not only punch it but bullrush it with your shoulder pull bricks flying into the other walls etc (talking about the prison escape scene mainly).

But then again , the actor couldnt really display emotions in the regular scenes , i get that when you cast a guy for the phisyche he might not have Al Pacino's acting chops , but cmon...

No sense of risk for the whole show, 99% of the times he was attacked he was in zero harm and when he actually gets weakened we get a road trip so he can go back to being invulnerable.

I hope whoever thought Diamondback was the villain this show needed lost his job, hell i want about half the people that worked in that show to lose their jobs.

fuck im mad.

Nigga just wanted to play the piano

This.

They kept alluding to his eyes the entire time too.

As well as the shades and yet nothing.

I was a bit disappointed.

It seemed like a pretty solid first half. Last half kind of meandered and the ending just didn't seem to end like LOTR.

>im a fucking pleb and dont get it is supposed to be that way as a tribute to blaxspoitation movies

>>shows his dramatic backstory right before killing him off

This is literally every other show ever.

I remember that scene, he sucked his teeth. I do that all the time

Stop. If you've seen Black Dynamite you know it's nothing like Luke Cage.

It's not a blatant parody like Black Dynamite but you're autistic if you can't see the bits that are meant to be homages to blaxploitation films.

he was still cool as fuck though dude. Definitely deserv3ed better than he got desu senpai desu family

I even liked Remy in HoC this Mersh Ali guy's got some charm

I just thought it was funny that's how they chose to subtitle it

Cage wants to over throw his whole empire due to a stupid decision by one of his subordinates.

yeah he is because he was a fucking retard from start to finish

hard to believe he got rich in the first place

Daily reminder Cottonmouth was the only good character in the entire show

He is punished for the actions of someone else.

Cottonmouth was lame. "Just do a smug laugh after every line of dialogue, it'll makeyou look charismatic."

why do you make this gay argument every thread. repeating something more often doesnt make it true

Did you guys hate Kilgrave because he was too unlikeable?

there's a lot of influences there, the shows biggest problem was being part of the current MCU so it had to be modern day instead of the 70s.

I couldn't help but laugh at this scene.

Shit, I'll take that over literally everything Diamondback related, Colter's wooden performance as Luke or Shade's piss poor acting and even worse dialogue.

I enjoyed this shit. Also, for you fags who follow other shows, please tell e that one uppity black guy who we never sea but seems to be in the audience during every single oration is in other shows. I love that nigga. Making smart ass comments or just getting too into it. He's been clearly audible like 3 times so far (I just finished ep 11) and he's about made the show for me.

He was a complete tool who got manipulated to hell and back by everyone around him. He deserved everything just for being a dumb nigger.

killgrave was the only part of jessica jones that was likable. the softcore pron was bad and i dont care about what mtvs daria would be like as a super hero slut

It only picks it back up again in episode 10, if you can suffer through some boring episodes with good moments here and there, go on.

But yeah, it doesn't get better

My neighbor is this big alpha ass black dude. I wanna hate him but he's nothing like typical nig nogs, he's really nice and has a few respectful kids that dress nicely and aren't named ridiculous shit.

and he looks just like this guy, Remy from House of Cards. Motherfucker has a sexy yella-skinned green-eyed wife too.

I kept expecting shades to pull some fighting stuff but just didn't happen

His sunglasses shoot concussive blasts in the comics so bible nigger will probably hook him up with something like that next season.

I really think the quality of the show dropped instantly after he died.

Does it annoy anybody else that in all of these Netflix MCU shows there's always a 2-3 episode period where the hero is injured and Claire has to figure it out? We all know they'll get better. It's just padding the runtime.

>His sunglasses shoot concussive blasts

What a pointless power. Why would he want that over a gun?

Loved every scene where she was running and those tits were in a light colored blouse bouncing everywhere.

I think Clerks 2 is starting to look haggard. Her face looks ghoulish in Luke Cage.

>good sir
You have to go back.

its 1 part padding runtime 1 part accurate to the characters shown more or less. almost all comic characters get beat up sooner or later and b listers get beat up a lot

xmen get beat up and are better after the fights over no time for moping around. b listers its about struggling against the odds.

if they make a iron first NF show it will be half the first season iron fist all fucked up trying to heal himself. he has been beaten up by every one. his only thing is that he has survived fights with all of them even people like sabertooth didnt kill him

You're the only person in the world thinks like that.Bible nigger is even a worse villain than undead ninja guy from DD S2.

Indians and pinoys do talk like that though

this part made me kek so hard

what a fucking snorefest cba to finish

As a musician that has now pursued a more practical career, I kinda sympathize with him

Shades annoys the fuck out of me. He resembles a wigger more than a mixed hispanic, it's jarring and obnoxious.

AYE CORNELL YOU KNOW HOW IM ALWAYS SAYIN FAMILY FIRST
WELL HERES A FUCKIN MIC STAND

He was shit in Sons of Anarchy as well.

not really

I wasn't even expecting him to die that soon, I thought he was going to be the villain of the season like Kingpin

And Fisk also got his dramatic backstory shown, but didn't die or get arrested soon after that

it's not something rare but I was just stating it was well played

>he didn't just opt for the benign neglect

silly man

Because it's faster than a gun. As long as he has his shades on he can fuck people up in an instant.

>tfw Luke charges against the pillar

Got to laugh to keep from crying.

Beyond the gratuitous fucking and Luke Cage I found Kilgrave to be the only other aspect of Jessica Jones that made the show worth watching. For the first quarter of the season. I couldn't finish because Jessica Jones has superpowers but can't tank three electrical probes so Kilgrave escapes in the stupidest manner ever conceived on television. Once I was told he eludes capture later on in the season in a similarly retarded fashion I dropped it. Too much spinning it's fucking wheels in place and not going anywhere. I hope they bring on a competent director next season.

Why are these netflix shows so embarrassed about talking about the main films? "That green dude... that dude with the hammer..."

13 episodes blatantly too many for all of this shit. Exhausting.

Not who ur replying to but
TBQH senpai i think he was ok in sons, been years since i watched the first few seasons but i rememeber liking him, even if he did end up being an annoying little bitch.

I thinks thats part of the reason i couldn't enjoy him trying to be some hard guy I just kept seeing juice

yeah they could use to shorten the seasons to 8-10 episodes. by episode 10 I get real tired even of daredevil

Yeah, if they reduced the seasons a bit then there wouldn't be a great need to highlight a bunch of teritary characters that no one gives a fuck about. Jessica Jones should have been looking up Kilgrave for the bulk of the episodes---not devoting time to taking other cases in order to establish that she is a private eye and that there's an undercurrent of fear and prejudice against metahumans because of the innocents lost whenever The Avengers rear their head. i mean it's an interesting notion but the execution was shit. The crackhead being found out that he's the one taking pictures of Jessica should've been discovered an episode later not two-three down the fucking pipe because there's nothing for Jessica to do at that point but sit around and mean mug at the fucking camera.

It makes sense. The Avengers pop up every now and again and, unlock Iron Man or Captain America or Black Widow, none of them have been particularly forward. Thor nor Banner nor Ant-Man are going to hold press conferences to go into detail about their abilities and backstories and Tony, despite coming out as Iron Man, has yet to hold a meeting and explain exactly what "the Avengers" are and who they are. In that sense, while it's hokey as fuck, going "that hammer nigger" or "that green faggot" makes sense.

What I don't like is that while the Netflix shows constantly reference the Marvel franchise we see nothing in the actual films to allude to the presence of the Netflix heroes. I know they're operating at the very definition of street level so their escapades would be a bit under the radar but still. A taxi cab that's advertising Nelson & Murdock or discarded issues of the Daily Bugle or newspaper clipping for Jessica Jones' shitty practice or line about how issues in Harlem seemingly fix themselves because of street justice. Something, man. It's the same complaint that Chloe Benet from Agents of Shit makes all the time. There's little to no recognition the other way.

Think the binge release model compounds this. Pacing issues episode to episode. It's more like 13 hours of footage cut up into bits than each episode being a coherent entity in of itself.

>main opponent is immune to guns
gee boss i dunno

>tfw when cottonmouth was a better villain than the other 3 combined. second half of the show sorely missed his presence.

What show is this?

>oh you got jokes now huh

if you can't guess just by reading the thread, which you should be able to, its Luke Cage on netflix

Only really looking forward to Punisher and Defenders. With four main characters in Defenders, I hope there's very little filler.

Apart from Punisher scenes in Season 2 of DD and most of Season 1 of DD, it's all been fairly long and exhaustive. This is why I like movies better, they have less time and have to make it as good as some 10+ hour series.

Didn't read the thread lol

LONG LIVE DA CHIEF

>just ignore the invincible tank destroying your empire and move on
Shades was a fucking dumbass, they should have judist Cage immediately

NIGGAS FIGHTIN OVER RINGS

NIGGAS WANNA BE THE KING

DONT WANT MY BEST DRESSED DAY IN A CASKET

Why couldn't you protect that smile Cred Forums?

YOU CAN EITHER LEAD, FOLLOW, OR GET OUT THE WAY

He should have just listened to Black Maria and went legit. He had talent

He had great kino. Hoping they don't bring him back in flashbacks or as a ghost.

youtube.com/watch?v=sSPkx294gTc

I didn't like when they killed him

Is there any pace where we can get Cottonmouth's songs he plays on the piano? Or anything similar? They were pretty comfy

guess ill watch til cotton dies then stop

Young mariah > misty > claire > old mariah

youtube.com/watch?v=GkiYfwtrb3w&t=170s

Let's all just agree the titty factor on this show is excellent. Even side characters catch your attention. Damn its good.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeKaHBMKows

Why is this song so fucking catchy

Did you actually watch the show?