Dude nature lmao

Dude nature lmao

This was a good movie. It shows what happens when some dumbass thinks he's special and tries to live in the woods.

We had to watch that in school after reading the book. The dude was a fucking retard and deserved to die.

>Become wild, abandon human norms, embrace NATURE

>Young girl whom you like offers herself to you

>No no you're too young for secks!

So natural!

Makes perfect sense

Shit movie

S O C I E T Y
O
C
I
E
T
Y

Both of you fuck off, it was kino.

The book was even better, this shit actually happens he didn't think he was special he just decided he wanted to live a different way, and you can't blame him for that. Yeah he was a dumb ass, burning all his cash, dying like that, sure but that's what fucking happens when you try this shit. So hopefully it's a cautionary tale and it's quie an ironic turn of events in that trying to be free he lost his life.

>This was a good movie
>FUCK OFF IT WAS GOOD
Eh?

>it was kino.
Go back to Plebbit
it was garbage

Dude starve to death lmao

fucking hell your post reeks of teen acne and desperation

I only saw it once several years ago and i remember the dead moose scene making me feel terrible

dude going to the wilderness without researching how to survive there lmao

I'm glad he's dead, what a dumb goddamn way to die. This is not literature, its wanky bullshit.

More movies of people going into travelling nature like this and WIld (2014)?

hes not meant to be a bear grylls type living off the land like he was born in it, its about a man rejecting society and seaking a life in the wilderness regardless of his knowledge and expertise

was he gay?

Muh dik

>wow his death was so stupid, what a shit movie
literal autism, since you need to have serious emotional problems to see this movie so flatly
it's no masterpiece but come off your high horse

ACT

>dude goes camping for a few months
>mistakes some poisonous plants for edible ones
>gets real sick and can't make it out of the woods
>dies

Christ, what an asshole.

>seaking

so then why didnt he go live in the sea

He was a real selfish retard. I'm convinced the only people who see him as some kind of "hero" or try to defend him in any way are dumb teenagers rebelling against MUH SOCIETY.

Not only did he lack any actual knowledge of what to do once he got what he wanted, he made only selfish decisions, showed no remorse using people to satisfy his needs and then leaving them behind, made his entire family suffer with uncertainty and was just a horrible, sociopathic human being in general.

Also his reason for hating his parents is dumber than he is. They fought amongst themselves, really bad? Really? Tough shit, my parents did the exact same, worse than anything shown in the movie actually, but as an adult you start to see things maturely and you leave shit behind and you don't make it an excuse to become Tarzan. He wasn't even abused.

And that's all without mentioning the pretentious as fuck "PEOPLE ONLY WANT THINGS HURRR, I HAVE MY NICE MIDDLE-CLASS LIFE! MY PARENTS WANNA BUY ME A CAR! WOE IS ME!" attitude.

What a crock of shit.

>dude Alaska lmao
more like

The love interest was added for mainstream audiences and they didn't want an NC 17 for fucking an under age girl.

In the book he is not interested in the girl at all and he ignores her.

All of this is true but the book still made me cry
Krakauer you magnificent bastard

kinda agree tbqh

>he wants to do his own thing
>selfish

What a horrible motherfucker.

so he was gay