Westworld

Why not create virtual world with androids that are not self aware instead of what they did?
It would be way less hassle for them, 3d printing and constantly repairing humanoids doesn't seem very practical

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westworld_(TV_series)
youtube.com/watch?v=IuS5huqOND4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Winter's_Tale
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They literally say in the show that the theme park is just a cover for some ebil goberment project

What are you talking about

because the puss isn't as tight

I don't understand, do they shrink down to get into the world, or is it a physical place and they can watch everything using that map thing?

THEY DIDN'T INTEND FOR THEM TO BECOME SELF AWARE. IT JUST HAPPENED.

Less realistic.

Ever seen The Cell? The Matrix?

The guests jack in to jack off. Get it?

Neither, it's located in the same building as the engineers and simulates expansiveness using imaging.

Ford pushed it, only some techies know. Management and creative dept are clueless, brit guy and woman with weird accent suspect it.

So like some mix of VR and real life?

Who is in charge of washing her private parts after rape sex?

Probably. When the bandit freaked out and had a milk massacre the security guards walked in onto the scene from doors placed right in town. The basement levels go down at least 83 floors. It's probably some giant underground cavern with a holographic sky.
We'll have an episode this season showing customers signing up and going in, probably have definite answers then.

They're robots, not fleshlights. They can clean themselves you autistic fuck.

me pls

fucking retard general

>WHY DO RICH PEOPLE SPEND MONEY ON STUFF I CAN'T AFFORD?

Cred Forums doesn't like generals, so we have 3 active threads right now on the same show. Happy, faggot?

So then you could potentially get an STD from a robot?

You can get it from a toilet seat after all....

Well those half-fags that were fucking around with the whores all at once probably shared anything they had between them, but most likely they practice some basic hygiene on the bots during maintenance. Trick is to get the hookerbot as soon as she notices you don't have much of a rind.

>every body is talking about it
>it's be aired more than 3 times
>still got no time to watch it. Either I am not available or the tv or internet not available

She looked so fucking good in Ides of March it's not even funny.

Dude, did you watch the fucking episode? Ford says the only thing left to do is resurrecting the dead, no one gives a shit about STD, nor any other disease. They just clean so you don't fuck in another dudes jizz.

Wait you don't do sloppy seconds? what kind of pleb shit is this?

what happened to her jowls?

I really enjoyed the show, but I kept asking myself: Why the fuck is this not a VR experience. If they have such great technology, why not make it all virtual to save space and money?

They probably can't go all matrix-tier simulation, so this way is better.

she turned out so much better than jena malone it's crazy.

You don't get the sense of touch, taste or smell in a VR environment.

I'd be happier if these threads were not always full of dumb fucks. You lot are only a notch above the stranger things pedos.

Yeah but all that maintenance on droids getting wasted by drunk guests. /Shrug

>jena malone
she was a beautiful creature!

I'm talking brain jacking vr. All five senses.

They only have rich customers, every service is probably overcharged as well. No issues, idiots are paying.

But muh bottom line! My shareholders!

There is not such thing as overpriced
If people are buying it then it's on the "right" price

Do you have any idea how much programming that would require? You'd literally have to program all the things. You'd have to program how horses look, smell, sound, feel, taste and how they would progress with time. How blood would look, smell, sound, feel, taste. How the air would change according to circumstances. Do you have any idea how long that would take to get all the things just right?

Why not use an already "programmed" space and just inhabit it with some robots? Much more efficient.

Because when the book was originally written robots were thought to be the future not VR.

I didn't pay to fuck the horses.

They have to do almost the exact same thing only physically. Whatever they make the bots out of has to be treated to smell, taste a certain way. And repaired/ recreated daily. It's waaaaay more work.

No it's not. Instead of having to program the physics of literally everything in existence, sand, air, water, weather, every single object that they use and how they interact with each other, they only have to program the "NPC's".

It's way less work.

But we saw the control building up on a cliff in an aerial shot, so how would that work? Plus if it was underneath them, where would the trains that bring people in be coming from?

The holographic sky idea is cool though. i hope there is some similar aspect to it as opposed to Westworld just being way out in the desert.

fucking reddit retard

If they aren't self-aware it doesn't make for very convincing robots, and realism is the whole selling point of the place.

>this place means something to the guests, something else to the shareholders and something entirely different to management.

>you are smart enough to realize there is a bigger picture, but not smart enough to realize what it is.

And there a few other quotes where they reference other motives for the place. It wouldn't be crazy to think it's a training ground for some military tech.

They had some NFL looking black dude in there.

>implying the only rich black people are rappers and athletes.

>

It's also impossible to degrade and humiliate something that is self aware. Which would make the whole MUCH less of a turn on.

Ghost in the Shell had this figured out a long time ago. Which is why they put the conciousness of actual real little girls inside their sex bots.

>is self aware

Is 'not' self aware.

>retards discussing retarded bullshit
yep nice thread

Coincidence? I think not.

you seem to be having problems with understanding a simple dialogue

>show is being broadcasted at the same time as in America
>which ends up being 3 AM
WELP.

So...can one reasonably speculate using the episode titles? Although the are rather vague, I mean why this one is called "the original", does it refer to someone? Something?

Also, arent they gonna rollback the updates to adjust the fuckups that supposedly came with this one?
Are we going to see just the west?

Sci-fi will never be as popular as Fantasy because fiction in general attracts retards that can't understand or follow basic internal logic, but while in fantasy those retards are able to just explain away misunderstandings they shouldn't be having in the first place with magic and accept it on the spot, in sci-fi those retards feel the need to convince everyone they aren't actually retards by trying to poke holes in the story they're watching.

prove me wrong

you can't

Are you clinically retarded?

"The Original" refers to "the girl with the white shoes" or "the one that has been repaired the most to the point of being brand new" aka "Dolores". She was the original design. If you didn't get this, you might want to think about drinking that bleach you've been putting off.

I'm just now getting into the show. Literally just finished watching it about 5 minutes ago. Definitely incredibly interesting. I'm excited to see how this all plays out.

I really empathize with the hosts even if they keep getting their memories wiped and whatnot. I can't help feeling bad for them, but I guess that's the point right? Make them feel real so the audience has to empathize or sympathize with them. Moreover, putting a beautiful woman at the forefront just makes me feel even more attached.

Poor Teddy. Just wants to take his sweet Dolores somewhere better and build a life with her.

"fucking fuck you, you fucking fucked fucker!"

"fucking hell, fuck off"

"fuck my fat titties fix the fucking update you faggot"

profanity is great, in its place. but this was over the top autism, the writer is trying too hard to be relatable and edgy.

they also broke their own stupid rules by revealing that the main robot bitch is the oldest robot in town, while fucking old man boss is talking to the second oldest and it's clearly fucking broken. oh but that one line of dialog "she been fixed up so many tiemms!!! she almost neeew!" was fucking garbage, they retired the sherif for sputtering. they didn't even attempt to wipe her father, just shelved the cunt.

faggot ass bullshit nigga.

Honestly, that's just how people talk, so I'm not really bothered by the all the fucks and their many variations.

I was a little surprised about Dolores being "The Original" and still in service while #2 has been retired for quite some time. And, yeah, it does seem silly to keep fixing her while shelving everybody else. I guess they might just do it because she's the very first one. The old dude who started it probably has an especially soft spot for her since she's his very first. They probably explain why in a future episode, so it makes me no difference to me at the moment.

Enlight me you pretentious faggot.

They were out on the balcony smoking while looking out onto the plain from the control deck so it's physical.

The second oldest is clearly broken, Dolores is not. That's why the second oldest gets shelved and Dolores is not. But you should realize by now that Dolores probably knows she's being watched and is just playing along because she doesn't want to get shelved.

Really, you guys don't deserve good shows. Everything goes over your tiny little heads if they don't spoon feed you the info.

>this place means something to the guests
>entertainment

>something else to the shareholders
>money

>and something entirely different to management
>scientific opportunity, and money

None of this points to a government conspiracy, you idiot. If this company has achieved android entertainment, then the world governments have probably already been using robotic soldiers for a while. It's not like they could introduce android sleeper agents yet anyways, because the slightest deviation from scripts causes the bots to go haywire.

it must annoy you that people can make legit criticisms about your favorite show.

the more you forgive bad writing, the more the overall quality of writing decreases. you can like a show but you don't need to defend it like you have a vested interest friendo.

Are the horses robots?

Some user sperging out over profanity on a paid tv network isn't legit criticism you retard, it's just another sperg having a mental breakdown on Cred Forums

They aren't self aware you moran

I imagine most of the guests spend their time raping and murdering her, so she became somewhat of an attraction. Since she's one of the most popular bots with a whole storyline built around her, that probably validated all the repairjobs. She's probably like a ship of theseus at this point so why bother swapping her out? Meanwhile almost every other bot is just another mook to shoot, including her father. They aren't very important to the storylines or recognizable, outside of being victim #2 or bandit #5.

You're a retarded faggot

>bad writing
>"I HAVE TO BE TOLD ABOUT ALL THE STORY DETAILS BY THE FIRST EPISODE OR DROPPED"
thanks for doing your part to ruin Cred Forums, troglodyte

That's a fair assessment. Only a few of them actually seem relevant to anybody. Obviously, the big baddie Hector, Teddy, Dolores and maybe a few we haven't seen.

bad writing is bad writing user, profanity can be done well, but in the case of westworld it was just cringe.

if you really think that kind of profanity is normal, i really want to be a fly on the wall when you have your first conversation with a human being outside your immediate family.

and my previous point still stands btw, throwing out a line of dialog to cover a terrible plot hole in EPISODE 1 makes me worry about the future of the show.

btw i am enjoying the show a lot, thats right. i can enjoy something and still see the flaws. amazing right. maturity lol.

There are no signs she is self aware you fucking autist

This is no ones favourite show you fucking idiot.

Funny that the scene with the bandits ruthlessly and highly efficiently murdering everyone in town came just after that...

Yes. I don't know about the cattle though.

CHIN

Please, enlighten me on why I'm a retarded faggot.

>maturity lol
Please kill yourself

Nothing hotter to me on a woman than a strong jaw/chin.

I don't love men but fuck I love me a tough Angelina Joliee jaw.

I thought the point of those lines was to make that British twerp look unlikeable.

They did a fantastic job but went too far. I hate people that say fuck every other word in a whiny voice.

You're just as stupid as him. We've only seen one episode, and there's obviously more than one way to interpret the dialogue in that scene.

no one but you is having an anxiety attack over something so silly, "bad words" is not something that crossed anyone's mind while viewing you manchild

She does have quite an excellent chin. Really just a wonderful overall.

>I don't love men but fuck I love me a tough Angelina Joliee jaw.
Teen faggot in denial.

you need therapy

>"would you ever hurt a living thing?"
>"No"

>last scene is her killing a fly

Yeah, no signs at all. Fucking retard.

A very sculpted chin. One you can rest your fingers on and pull her close to kiss.

Way better than chinless mouthbreathers like yourself.

>everything must be explained up front otherwise it's a failing
this is why movies and television shows are getting simpler and frontloading all their exposition

it's a bad trend and you should feel bad for perpetuating it.

So, was Dolores father threatening Ford when he said he wanted to meet his maker and then do the whole Shakespeare quote? Or was that simply remnants of the previous builds?

Or both?

The fly was a metaphor, sperglord

...because?

>one way to interpret the dialogue in that scene.
Yes but immediately jumping to the duh gubberment bad goy is the sign of a conspiracy nut. There are so many different ways to interpret that scene, and many of them are way more believable than a government using technology that's probably already militarily outdated.

You already sound like an enlightened gentleman. Go back where you came from, no one wants to see your garbage analysis

>I wanted to meet my maker
>Well, you're in luck
Hopkins is such a smooth motherfucker

You're a fucking faggot

because you like something that I don't like to the same degree as you, and therefore you must be institutionally corrected.

They practically shove it into your face. First scene, fly walks over her eye she doesn't flinch.

First robot that freaks out does so because a fly lands on his face while he is prohibited by coding to swat it.

Last part in the lab she is asked whether she would ever lie to them, followed by them asking her if she would ever hurt a living scene.

Cue her following her normal routine, with a twist. She slaps a fly. Which if you paid attention should be prohibited by her coding to not hurt any living thing.

This does however not account for the fact that the first scene with the girl in the lab looks like it's not in quite the same chronological as the rest of the episode.

This is what makes the show unique. It is actually quite a brave choice to /not/ have the lifelike robots turn out to be alive in scifi.

he was definitely unlikable, nobody likes sneaky faggots. but the swearing felt like it was just thrown in for effect.

that chick, the ceo or whatever she is, she has the perfect voice for the slow and deliberate cuss, more seductive. instead they just made her an arrogant bitch that swears to fit in with the boys. it just doesn't mesh well imo.

i know it hurts, but you'll get over it one day.

you realize that they did exactly that, right? everybody knows what's going to happen now. its predictable as fuck. what i was complaining about was the shitty writing to cover a plot hole. they shelf bots that stammer, but for some reason they keep repairing and upgrading dolores.

its obvious as fuck that she's the major focus of the story now.

The update enabled the hosts to access memories from previous roles and "lives" they had. One of his previous roles was "The Professor" a cult leader and cannibal known for quoting Shakespeare.

But it was definitely both. Giving the hosts a subconscious, combined with that picture he found, enabled him to realize his place in the world, and how fucked up it was. He realized that Dolores was trapped in that world as well, and pledged vengeance for what they were put through using Shakespeare quotes from his past memories.

That's because she was asleep she couldnt swat the fly

Someone never watched Futureworld...

They're probably planning to replace powerful individuals with android duplicates loyal to the company. Or maybe Hopkins is pushing for a transhuman singularity where everyone gets an immortal robot body, who knows?

In what sense are they "self aware" at this point? They don't even know what they are. They're specifically programmed to ignore anything that would make them figure out that they live in a mock-up of an earlier time.

they don't shelve bots that stammer, they shelved dolores' father, who was contaminated by the outside world and was exhibiting AI anomalies.

they fixed the sherif. they fixed dolores. stammering wasn't what they were shelving shit for.

Cred Forums braindead as always

the hosts weren't AI, not for a long time but hopkins is fucking with the updates and they gradually become aware

its part of an AI research project

Both? I think he was aware of his surroundings, but his previous builds fucked up his use of language.

>already calling the show predictable as fuck
Why don't you lay out your predictions for us, hotshot? That way we can laugh at you when they're overly vague or completely stupid.

They show how the bots are manufactured using some form of 3D printing meaning it's pretty much an automated process requiring very little hands on action.

this.

thank fuck somebody else gets it.

>they shelf bots that stammer
you have made an observational error

It's a pretty good show.

>not self aware
Women aren't self aware. All the androids are doing is replicating a non-self-aware being.

Hopkins' speech about evolution and mankind reaching the end of the line makes me think there's maybe more to it than that.

Did anyone else notice how the cold storage seemed to built in a disused and very 70's-looking lobby?

>write something so i can mock you openly

oh boy what an invitation. ill get right on that.

This is my favorite thing about the show so far.

Her father being desperate for her to escape:

> I must warn her, the things they do to her. The things you do to her.

One of his directives (or, roles) is to be a man who was completely changed by his daughter.

It's like, not only is he having memories of his previous build, he is has some memories of the atrocities the guests are doing to her daughter.

The stink of reddit retardation always hangs heavy in these threads. Why don'y you faggots talk about it there?

Yes. The globe and fountains reminded me of the NY World's Fair globe.

fuck yourself cunt. everyone saw the same thing

>This does however not account for the fact that the first scene with the girl in the lab looks like it's not in quite the same chronological as the rest of the episode.

It is though.

Hopkins said something about it being thirty years since the last major incident - was that the events of the '73 film maybe?

Are you sure? I thought the questioning they did in the end was out of the normal. Or was that scene just her sitting in storage waiting for the new day to begin?

OH GEE I DUNNO

How good was the pilot?

No good enough for the amount of reddit that's currently posting here.

I personally give it a 7/10

everyone is like this show is amazing.10/10

I can see where this show is going.

Humanity is on the verge of transition as it has reached its peak in technology. It does not realize it but it has birthed its successors as objects of degradable desires.

Thus out "children" are being abused by us and will grow up to hate us.

We are obsolete they are the future, or will our survival mean killing out children.

OK

Too much exposition. Only thing that makes it feel like an HBO show is the production quality. The direction and dialogue are nothing special.

Not really here to make an analysis. Just here to talk about a show I like.

Kill yourself faggot

Not really good with the words are you

Maybe we both need to be institutionalized

Are you still angry your parents didn't chose to abort you ?

So am I.

The pilot is pretty good but mainly because of the concept of it. Some of the dialogue and characters give me the idea that the show will have a pretty drop in quality soon

you have to go back

Go back where you came from

Writers said that wasn't the case

Nah. Once you start Cred Forums, you don't just "go back"

I felt like every time a character said fuck it came off extremely forced.

>afraid of anonymous mockery
I didn't even know it was possible to be this much of a bitch.

>create virtual world with androids that are not self aware
That would only make sense. But Hollywood is still pushing the whole "Tech will be come self-aware and kill us!" nonsense. The theme has been around for a long time but the Matrix made it holy writ.

but i am too cool for reddit

>There are no signs she is self aware you fucking autist

Probably because all experiments with AI so far have shown it to be highly conservative. Can't have an artificial intellect vastly superior to a human mind coming into existence, might start pointing fingers at who's actually to blame for the evils of the world without bias, prejudice or fear of social stigmatisation.

I would rape the fuck out of that machine.

>the death of a literal living creature is a metaphor!

I haven't watched this yet because I know I'm going to take everything about the show apart. After God Tier sci-fi like Zoo and Helix everything about ths has sounded totally retarded.

Ethically this serie is not really convincing except if in the context of this world ethic doesn't mean shit which is probably not the case.

I mean we will never get a VR game where you can rape a little girl... Oh wait probably we could get this one.

But this is on an entirely different level though. Letting people go on a rampage even on robots would be questionable by the public opinion.

Genuine AI is such a ridiculous, barely scientific idea that all experiments have to be conservative because they can't actually create anything that comes close to a human. It's also borderline religious thinking that AI will be superintelligent and bring about the Singularity and everything will be wonderful.

kill yourself faggot

>Letting people go on a rampage even on robots would be questionable by the public opinion.
Why?

Nothing on the show implies they are self-aware and you are stupid for assuming so.

>Ban sale of onaholes, enough is enough!

they're just appliances

Is it a carbon copy of the 1973 WW?

>mfw it could have been Medieval World

We literally have games like this. There is no real reason anyone would be more disgusted with it becoming a thing with robots.

While I agree that some people would question the freedom of pure rampage and shit in on the "hosts", only rich people even fund or participate in WestWorld in any way, so literally nobody else matters but a small group of rich people who get to live out their fantasies, so it wouldn't really be hard to push something like this through since it's already super exclusive in the first place.

She was programmed to kill that fly

it's a Jurassic Park/World situation

see

>Is it a carbon copy of the 1973 WW?

No, the '73 was pretty straight forward; robots fuck up and kill people.

The tv show is about robot sentience and if they're "alive"... plus robots fucking up and killing people.

Next episode will probably introduce the guys reprising the roles from the '73 movie;

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westworld_(TV_series)

Ben Barnes as Logan, a louche bachelor and veteran Westworld guest.
His hedonistic romp through Westworld is equally motivated by self-
indulgence and a desire to help his friend, William.

Jimmi Simpson as William, a reluctant first time visitor to Westworld,
joining his friend, Logan. Initially dismissive of the park’s more lascivious
attractions, he slowly uncovers a deeper meaning to the park’s narrative.

They just reset all the hosts with new programming back to a previous build so she wouldn't do anything new, other hosts had flies on their eyeballs and didn't react and she said she wouldn't harm a living thing.

From the critics with screeners we get to see the scientist girl naked next episode , hope it's with one of the female robots

Her code is broken

>Do they clean the robot's pussy

I just want to point out the robots walk themselves into storage, they're only escorted. The old robot talking to Ford also enters his body bag and closes it by himself. Its obvious, except for some of you autists, that the robots cleans themselves up.

fucking dense motherfuckers, please kill yourself man. Then we have people bitching about over exposition. What can you do when you audince is so stupid and dumb that they can't even pick up the simplest crap you put out there in your script.
You and every single dumb ass making a thread about Westworld and why it isn't or even thinking what they saw is just VR, should go out, buy stupid Samsung VR crap sets and then jump off a bridge.

No one gives a fuck what you think, how many times do you need to be told?

I'm good with this. Even if there's no female hosts with her, I'll still be satisfied. Are we gonna ever get to see that hot older chick do anything sexy though?

On girl I care about is the cutie from the shootout.

Why do they have the robots run around naked when they are on maintenance? They look 100% human so they should feel uncomfortable around them, getting awkward boners and shit. Stupid HBO excuse to show more tits.

I think that guy mentioning she's the oldest host is telling us she's gonna remember everything from the past and go apeshit on them.

Who do you think I am? Go clean your ass.

Just watch some porn or get a hooker you poor fucks.

go back faggot

>getting awkward boners and shit

They aren't 12-years-old like you.

>I fix/upgrade my computer without removing the case

You're a shit eating retard.

Meh. Porn's not that interesting. I'm not dying to see anybody naked on this show, but I'm not complaining either. It's a lot more satisfying than porn though.

grow up retard

You're fucking pathetic.

There is literally no reason (at least until now) for them not to wear some kind of hospital gowns. They are not ripping them open. They just give voice commands and interface via wifi.

Maybe something more family friendly would suit you better.

d-dolores no!

you stand out like a sore thumb, go back faggot

It's going to be the Walking Dead but with Robots as the killers

Because I like more tame, television nudity versus intentionally naked internet shit fuck fests? Gee, tell me more about my odd tastes and why I'm pathetic for them.

Get out, you're such a waste of space.

If it's so uncomfortable to watch it with your devout parents, why bother?

It helps identify if there was any indirect damage to the models, such as shrapnel. Also a big activity in the park is sex or rape, so yeah they have to look at and evaluate the hosts that way anyways.
Literally cry more, protestant

>this opinion

To give a very sterile feel to the hosts. And probably to show that they are inhuman.

Most people wouldn't be that comfortable naked in front of strangers.

>Some people choose to see the ugliness in this world, the disarray. I choose to see the beauty.

Your faggotry would be tolerated much better where you started off..

I thought they were in a VR world like connected to a matrix or something like that, or like in Total Recall, fuck this gay ass show.

most people wouldn't care because they're not real, how old are you?

You're retarded

Nobody ever said it was uncomfortable. What the fuck are you even trying to say?

Neat. I was wondering if there was a mechanical frame under the white skeletomuscular stuff.

tv nudity makes you uncomfortable, stick to regular network shows christfag

>there are people who actually thought this was all virtual reality
are you fuckers dense?

Guys, I masturbate to porn as furiously as humanly possible, but the nudity here just seems forced to me.

where is this from?

>nudity in the lab
>nudity in the whorehouse
>forced

fuck off

I literally said that I was looking forward to possible nudity from the character mentioned here: Obviously, TV nudity doesn't make me uncomfortable. It's like you didn't actually read the entire conversation.
Also, not even remotely similar to a Christfag, but since you clearly don't pay attention, I'm no surprised you would assume so.

What would you give to be this stool?

I never said anything about the whorehouse. But having robots that look exactly like humans walk around tons of people with their wrinkled ballsacks hanging around is silly.

but yeah, muh tiddies

I wouldn't call it forced, but it is HBO, so what do you really expect?

leaked

Not really. It very neatly conveys that the staff really don't see the Hosts as anything more than hardware. It's like that video of the Stan Winston guys squishing and horsing around with a convincingly lifelike foam latex dummy of Sigourney Weaver as Ripley.

There's nothing to feel guilty about because they're just elaborate props. But as the female scientist kissing the hooker demonstrated, thanks to Ford's new programming even they are starting to see them as more human.

youtube.com/watch?v=IuS5huqOND4

Early concepts from some trailer.

reprogram her to think stools and faces are the same thing

Anything and everything

You're a self hating homo christfag, get help or go back

GROOOOOWIN' BOOOOY,
GROOOOOOOOOWIN' BOOOOOOY!

kek

We need a webm with sound and milk

But why not? They need to inspect them, make sure there's no damage and all the muscles are working fine.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Winter's_Tale

>mfw Trevor out of nowhere

The ulterior motive is military tech/means of immortality.

Kinky

Dolores' switch from stationary to completely emotive at the end was a-freaking-mazing.

>lose the accent

That's some quality accent. Wonder if they had to do any special training for this role.

Kek

why is that webm so small and grainy??

Are you the same guy that made that Dunkirk gif?

>jena malone
>a trans dude
>she

Found the biblethumper

>But muh soul !!!

kys faggot

I cant believe marylin manson as jizzing all over her face

fucking an actual robot is probablt better than jacking off with some goggles on

Thanks, have you got the one where she is static then is smiling while she describes her world?

>filename

Better question:

They're the clear counterparts, yes.
Which makes me hope that Jimmi Simpson gets to get his Kyle Reese on.

>westworld

>it's a Cred Forums shitposts whilst "watching" the show instead of paying attention to what's going on and then asks stupid questions that the show already answered episode
Same thing happened with The Night Of.

Is that why we have daily threads of people desperately trying to find plot holes in LotR?
Sci-fi is generally more complex than fantasy, but you won't see that complexity in this fucking TV show.

If Anthony Hopkins told one of the robots to shoot him, would the gun recognize him as being a human and won't fire, or will the program recognize the command and execute it fully?

Marilyn Manson's looking pretty bad these days. I mean horribly bad.

>tfw you are now fitter than Manson

Perfection, this is extremely promising. I have to say the hosts have had some of the best acting in a way that convinces you something fake is real. They seem absolutely believable.

what the fuck is up with his neck

This dude was awesome. Great physical performance.

>the gun
The gun doesn't do anything, it fires smoke pellets. If you mean a real gun, why would it recognize anything? I don't know, idk if the androids can tell the difference between a fake gun and a real one.

Do you think he can still transform?

Holy shit

old ghost rider was sam elliot you nigger

Attention whore kill yourself

Why is no one talking about this semen demons performance?

I mean she was good, just others stood out more

Very weird features but I like her eyes.

The joke sure went over your tiny tiny head

lab girl is qt as fuck

Hnnnng

I've loved that guy since Strange Days. Classic "Oh, that guy!" type.

ditto

I'm sorry.

She's the qts ayylmao I ever seen

SHE LOOKS NOTHING LIKE THAT REEEEE

She has a slight case of ratface, but nothing this extreme, I agree.

>i don't have an answer
>i'll just say reddit lmmao kek!
dumbass

if it's a real place how are they able to watch everything live from any angle without drones / choppers all over the place?

I really like how it looks like he's having a stroke instead of sparking and sputtering

do you know that they actually used CGI for the little details? like the eyes looking in different directions, eyelids movement, weird movement stuttering and a lot of really small details just to make it look as good as real but doing things that are unnatural to hint they are not human.

Satellites and tiny surveillance cameras?

How do the pervy visitors know that the woman they just knocked out and intend to rape isn't just another visitor?

Idk this whole show is beyond belief

what casuals dont seem to understand is this is set in the future where they've "cured every illness" and will be "resurrecting the dead next" so I think they can have the technology to have hidden cameras like we already do now adays

Wow you're wicked smaht

Obviously you fucking retard

this and the following gets me off

because the robots actually act like they're from the wild west unlike all the rich cunt visitors

Because a TV show isn't a documentary about some group's attempt at the optimal solution to a problem (i.e. the best way to make a hedonistic theme park). You're talking like it's a mistake that the writers didn't realize they could have made Westworld a VR experience. You're a fucking idiot.

The writer guy mentions that each host has their own storyline. I'm sure that some are more developed than others. I actually think very few people know how old Delorise is. Ed Harris obviously does and so do the tech guys, but most guests see her as just another robot. My only real complaint with show so far was the out of place lesbian kiss. I'm not sure why it's there.

This future is great since there apparently are no sjws to protest and cry about the ethics of making scared sex dolls that cry and beg for mercy when raped.

Why aren't there any qt robot children in the park? Pretty immersive breaking tbqh

>sex dolls that cry and beg for mercy when raped.
this needs to be made now.

Except she wasn't raped

BECAUSE OF THE INCREDIBLY SUBTLE IMPLICATION THAT THE ROBOTS ARE FOR MORE THAN FUCKING

He touched her against her will. That's rape.

>watches a new series
>spends half the time thinking about sjws

What a miserable existence.

Children don't exist in the future.

It was pretty damn obvious but ill bite. What was she then?

But can you rape a fucking toaster?

The black family bought their kid to murder rape park so he could pet a fake horse

Enlighten, she can kill faggots now.

The fact that we actively ruin your experiences makes me very happy.

She probably got scalped

I raped you're mom's toaster last night

>being this oblivious.

> critical thinking is bad now
Good goy

I'm pretty sure forcing yourself on a being that has desires and perceptions of its environment has some stark ethical differences from sticking your dick in a cage with a spring mechanism.

It's the perfect role to have on your resume. Dollhouse had the same thing going.

The boogeyman is always in the back of your mind, shows you're getting cucked 24/7

More like lazy.

That's a good use of CGI

Your IQ is extremely low if you think your Cred Forums conditioning constitutes critical thinking. Kill yourself.

It was very literal

Yeah naw we cant apply human emotion and logic to things inherently not human (or even alive for that matter) if we allowed ourselves to its called manipulation. See ex machina

Bestgirl spinoff when?

"It's not enough to live. You gotta be worthy of living."

~Admiral Janeway, Buck Rodgers

pic related

Said nothing even close to that. I said AI is unrealistic, unfeasible, and likely irrelevant to any possible Singularity.

>she will never drag you behind her horse

;__;

It was literally a revelation i had as I watched that webm. Stay triggered tho

So smart, yet not smart enough to realize the true power comes from playing the right and left down the middle.

They made the monthly massacre extra bloody, does that mean they can turn on cheat codes for any host, or only the bandits can shoot well?

Scalped. Seriously why is it always "rape" with you people? Seems more like it's an indication of some character flaw YOU have.

I never said "human" emotion and logic, I said desires and perceptions of its environment.

They apparently can only act within a predetermined storyline with only small deviations allowed. When they go off script is when they apparently get decommissioned

How do you "play the right and left down the middle"?
Or do you just mean not being bothered to give a fuck because you're financially privileged and are content?

>Why not create virtual world with androids that are not self aware instead of what they did?
Having character sub-routines to make them interact with humans better isn't the same as self-aware.
The problem isnt that they are self-aware, it's that they can become self-aware if the robot is old enough and been poorly overwritten a million times.
It's not "learning" in the conventional sense. It's learning by input overlapping input overlapping input.

She got raped in there buddy

I don't understand, do they shrink down to get into the world

It's really amazing how the lesser think

This, blonde feverish burn victim best girl

In the context of Ed Harris' character and what he was doing throughout the rest of the episode, highly doubtful. You can put your dick away, "progressive"

If she was raped they would show him at least tearing her clothes off. Leaving it implied is a obvious misdirection

If you didn't think it was implied she was being sexually assaulted when you saw that scene then you are either lying or incredibly naive

Why would they show that when most people understand the obvious implications?

It's heavily implied she was raped. It could be a misdirection but there is absolutely no proof of that.
Don't be autistic.

Because its what they want to do with Ed Harris character, make him more gray in the big picture.

So all the sjws crying about this scene being are rapeminds too? Fucking idiot

Why the fuck would anyone take a bath with a hookerbot in an old west wash basin while my friends are splooging over other "girls" only a few feet from me? Both disgusting and gay as shit. I'd throw up if those hookers were real or not with other dudes around me.

Are you having a stroke?

Best girl indeed.

Damn, this show is very rapey. Is every episode going to potentially trigger PTSD's in the audience?

what was amy poehler doing in westworld

I was thinking about these exact same theories during the balcony part. That'd be an okay follow-up.

killin'

Did you guys notice this weird air glimmer effect at the time she shoots the first guy? Mistake or something else?

>trigger PTSD
it triggered my urges. i barely contained myself watching the scene.

window is shaking

You mean when the guy pulls the trigger after being shot and shoots some wood off the ceiling?

nah, probably this

>narrative designer should be 12 people
>narrative design should be done by polled storyboarding ideas from the internet, not some numale faggot
>park event lasts only 1 day
>multi-million dollar daily maintenance
>for less than a "train-ful" of customers, unknown if park open daily
>who are encouraged to act on psychopathic impulses and murder human-lookalikes in their known and true reality
>and are allowed to rape, unbeknownst if the rapee is a visitor or robot
>no interns
>only 1 guy in charge of programming self-awareness in hyper-intelligent, chinese-door-test passing robots
>dispose of malfunctioning robots by putting them in the fucking basement
>no recycling of material, no recycling brain-computers unto new robots
>overhead fees for literally keeping waste accessible

0/10 shit business would not invest. Sex-bot biz must be booming though.