/hp/ Harry Potter General

Hermione makes fun of your Patronus edition

go to Pottermore to find out you Patronus and your wand.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A7V8XMgltCc
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/she hadn't been cast in Harry Potter no/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I will never get grown men lusting over Hermione.

its just pedos and plebs with no taste. A meme if you will

Its pretty simply I'm the same age as her, well a few months younger. I've always found her attractive as fuck. Even post potter

WHY the heck would i want to know about my wand in one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

It's true a patronus is unique, unlike one of the dullest shitposts in the history of movie shitposts. Each shitpost following /lit/ wizards and their pals from /r9k/ as they fight assorted kinographers has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the lack of film analysis the shitposts only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of images and pasta?all to make fantasy unfantastical to make witchcraft seem kiddie.

Perhaps the die was cast when Quentin vetoed the idea of shitposting on /lit/ directing the shitposts at Cred Forums, he made sure the shitposts would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-posting for his (You). The shitposts might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-atmospherical anaylsis in its refusal of critique and watching for the plot. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the shitposts are g-g-good though
"No!"

The writing is dreadful; the books were terrible and the films were much better.
As I read, I noticed that everytime he shitposts, Quentin wrote instead that Brave New World "was a low tier form of art."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that shitpost was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. The shitposters mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of shitpost by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are shitposting at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you shitpost you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

I just love the books but the movies are kinda shit desu senpai. Emma Watson made them worth watching though.

Your post is an actual meme though. Probably the autism. Ironic.

Damn that back

>book nerds not prizing fantasy world building above all else
kek'd

>I just love the books
>not liking something that's a different medium and supposed to be complementary
I'm shocked, i love both. Goblet of Fire is the black sheep the rest are good.

>an abundance of arbitrary trivia makes a work passable
>this is what 'muh worldbuilding' fantasy fans actually believe

>he admits to being a /lit/ nerd on Cred Forums
>he actively is triggered by fantasy

>thinking a book nerd would ever post that unironically

>my mfw retard thinks he can post directly at me even though I wasn't replying to his neo Cred Forums triggered ass

kys all a yall

Luna/Harry > Tonks/Harry > Hermione/Harry > Padma/Harry.

>star wars threads never display this autism
>never have dedicated Australians posting dogs

Lol says the looneyfag. The more I think about Tonks and Lupin the more I like it for some reason

>telling people to k*ll themselves in the tumblr thread
wow could you be anymore rude, brave and insensitive [unfoundedly gender-specific language]

Since shitposter manages to catch every single Potter thread, I can only suppose that they themselves start them. Or they've attained a level of autism so profound that they can sense when someone's thinking about Hermione.

It's the latter, they are so autistic they are passive aggressively greentexting, what do you expect from a board that exists solely for people to complain. They are dedicated to posting in every single HP thread

Tonks fucked everyone including Luna and Hermione.

>emma says men dont need to be aggressive at feminaz talk
>later says that british men are too wimpy as she only dates alpha football jocks

what do women want?

Oh shit boys what up
Are we going to have another thread where Marcus stays up for 15+ hours sameshitting and replying to himself whilst the counter doesn't go up??
The thread that wasn't full of his schizophreniaposting was excellent simply because he finally went to bed to go "lucid dream about le hogwarts"

Goblet of Fire is pure kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=A7V8XMgltCc

I mean you could look up some of her bfs like johhny simmons, the chink and jay barrymore. her current bf of a year is also weird looking

yea so alpha. maybe you should stop being the hundredth person to take offense, or are you a salty brit?

I haven't seen you post that before. OOoOoO chinese fireball! I like the others more. Newell is insane

Considering shes technically a frog maybe she wants a nice young muslim man?

She likes whites and lucky chinks

Emma Watson is intensely average looking.

But I think I'm understanding: you grew up with her so she's your "girl next door" crush. Her not being all that pretty just makes her "attainable" to you. Lowered standards and what not.

Everyone on the planet knows the brits are shit in bed.

Why would she waste herself on one of those betas?

I believe it, but I also know that shes a disgusting opportunist.

says the average Cred Forums poster?

Idk but she has before, why are they shit in bed? Its good being American

Oh god it's probably this.

I mean.... I'm literally within a year of her agewise and watched all the HP movies growing up.

I think I need to go lie down.

That Patronus quiz told me my patronus is a big fat pile of shit. Just a hovering doo doo pile with glowing blue particle effects moving around it. Then it told me my wand is Shaq's dick. This has not been a good day

She goregous though.....go back to bluntposting if you desire

Agreed

Even that rat Kendrick looks better

Emma is very pretty its both

Because Cred Forumss other waifus are above average looking? I think I'm understanding that most of you are full of it

kek user was right on the money Truth has been spoken, Television & Film has no right judging anything

You could have just said "kek I was right on the money" buddy

Thoose freckles though, I never even realized I liked freckles

She's not bad looking, but "gorgeous" is way too generous. That might be another part of it: idiots on the Internet can only work in hyperbole, so since she isn't Quasimodo, she's "gorgeous." You know, people aren't either a 1/10 or a 10/10. There are numbers in between.

They really aren't, and I think it's the same principle: they aren't too attractive, so they're "attainable."

Plus pedophilia. Emma Watson, despite being an adult, still looks incredibly young. She could be 14 or 15. Notice that the "looks underage" (or "is underage") is a theme with celebrity crushes here on Cred Forums.

Hell, pedos here were going bananas over that kid from Game of Thrones, and she has a fucking potato face. She's straight up ugly.

You can't knock someone for being young looking or liking someone who is eternally young looking, thats kind of great. But there are lots of pedos on Cred Forums and Cred Forums they are over-represented. Plenty of people like her not because they are thinking she looks that young, they are just naturally wanting to fuck someone good looking

>login required
dropped

So much irrationality.

Woman detected.

I don't think gorgeous is too generous. People think stereotypical dime a dozen girls are gorgeous. They are boring. But you are right that there are lots of hyperboles

There's "looking young," and then there's "looking like a minor." Big difference between the two.

I smell a mad jonautist

Emma Watson is not particularly attractive.

PROTIP: If she hadn't been cast in Harry Potter no one would give a shit. But because all you little boys grew up fiddling with your little pee pees and thinking of Hermione, her place in the geek's wet dream hall of fame is assured.

Seriously she looks like a man, and her nipple hairs and matched only by the hairs on her scrotum.

she doesnt look that young, she just looks young. she usually looks older with makeup though

>Seriously she looks like a man

>she just looks young
>post a picture of her from late elementary school

Thats shooped you're faceblind, the original is different

stop thinking about men

I'm not trying to defend her, but that is one of those "morphed" images.

That was taken maybe 2 months ago and you really cant insult someone for being young looking, its a blessing many wish they had later in life

niggers are memers first and thinkers second.

I could've been THE edgemaster if it weren't for my patronus.

>being salty for 2 years
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/she hadn't been cast in Harry Potter no/

Look at that rocking leg.

whats your patronus?

jap moot ate my image

>2 years
Actually I've been saying it since 2009.

I figured the autism was strong. You realize she admits and they all admit to being lucky to be in potter? Although she didnt even originally want to try out, but did eighth or nine callbacks, and had the right attitude to get the job, she beat out a lot of people. They've all said they were the chosen ones

hahah Bay Mare. I didn't even know that was a thing. I got a Chestnut Mare..and horned serpent

>I got a Chestnut Mare
Your horse is gayer than my horse.

Prove it.

>taken two months ago
>she looks like a freckled fifth grader
I'm not insulting her. I'm telling the truth. She looks like a child. That's just reality.

And no, I know women who look like they're children, and they hate it because they aren't taken seriously and the men that go after them are typically creepy pedophiles. Again, there's a big difference between "looking young" and "looking like you still get an allowance."

In general, women want to look like they're in their 20's, not in their 12's.

Hermione rates 8/10

Can't post picture because mods got mad already

She does though peoplr have memed she looks like she's aging like milk. Plenty of photos she looks 20s but usually when she's in makeup. She looked older in Colonia not as young as you say at all

>prove to me I'm not blatantly shitposting for the lolz and don't know what I'm talking about
Really?

Post pictures where she doesn't look 12, then.

This is an image board.

If it's a photoshop, you can easily prove it is by posting the unmanipulated photograph.

Do that. Otherwise, what you're saying lacks merit and isn't credible.

In other words, prove it.

You're retarded and fell for the meme hook line and sinker. The mouth for example is the exact same are you blind?

I don't have the original but I've been on the internet long enough to see it. Shes smirking which drew the comparisons. That pic is shooped Cred Forums tier go back there or go back to 2008. There's thousands of photos where she doesn't look a thing like him

Emma is hot. Always has been. What is with retarded newqueers trying to say otherwise? Some new reddit meme?

>I can't prove my point, so I'll just call you a retard.
Okay, thanks for demonstrating that you have nothing and have no idea what you're talking about.

>General
you know, there's a certain place...

I mean shit I'm young looking and still get carded. I think I evem got carded for an R rated movie years ago when I was eaearly 20s. People think I'm a lot younger than I am but its not that bad. Emma did say she used to get harassed at airports for being an unaccompanied minor. She doesn't look that young though she looks of age

>says the guy assuming he knows what he's talking about bc he saved a picture
You're the sam, except I and another user called you out. And you are blind if you can't tell its the exact same face morphed. I mean that that's why I'm not even bothering to look it up because its funnier seeing the autists single themselves out time after time. Face blindness is a form of autism.

>heh, i could prove myself right and win this, but i choose not to
Again, I'm done with you. You lost. Scoot along. Go have an apple slice.

Watch Colonia I had some webm I made recently but I can't find it. You can say she looks young here but she doesn't look 12. She just happens to have the same looking facial features after puberty as she did before puberty. She looked different throughout her teens.

>some fucking clown tries to start a harry potier general like it's 2008
>each thread dissolves into Emma Watson shitflinging almost immediately

Not even surprised

>I can't look something else up on my own first because epic posts are to be had
Literally a nigger I don't care that you are ignorant its obvious

She looks like a kid in that picture.

0/10

Emma Watson baits everyone

What more is there really to say about Harry Potter until the new movie comes out, especially when the OP is always an Emma pic with little to no content?

Test

Not really

This thread isn't bumping. Hiroshimoot must not like harry potter

Mod is triggered by emma watson