Movies you only pretend to like

Movies you only pretend to like.

Why would i ever pretend to like a film?

Master and Commander

I just don't get it

Tits or GTFO

I pretend to like the films of Michael Mann to fit in here.

Star Wars

I feel like people here pretend to hate things more then they pretend to like them

This so much.

Pulp fiction, so I don't get crucified for not praising that immature flick.

UNO FARTO is his best kino. I agree, the rest are flicks

Almost any movie that someone tells me they like.
I don't want to deal with people getting ratty because they can't take differing opinions on their favourite films
>WHAT THE FUCK user DJANGO UNCHAINED IS LIKE A MASTERPIECE IT'S SO GOOD, YOU JUST DIDN'T UNDERSTAND IT. WATCH IT AGAIN, YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED

so much easier to just say "oh yeah Django Unchained, I saw that movie haha"

I never understood why people treat it as a personal insult if you don't like something they like

Blade Runner

It makes them feel insecure because they start wondering if there's something wrong with them or their personal tastes.
Every single superhero movie since Batman Begins. That was the last one I remember enjoying in the slightest.

My friend loves the Step Up movies and I pretend to like them to make him happy when he wants to watch them

A-are you a grill?

This is always the movie I name when someone asks me about quality movies and I want to sound like a hipster outsider/douchebag.

I've only finished it once, and it was on Youtube while I was working on something else.

godfather, sopranos, goodfellas, almost anithing with mafia

I pretend to like Suicide Squad to relate with a guy at work.

Milleräs crossing.

I mean, it wasnät bad, but I just didnät like it. I love almost everything that Coen brotheräs have done (except that).

So when I come across another Coen brothers fan I pretend I like it, since it usually seems to be their favourite, no clue why.

I can imagine it being done better, but when it starts getting into the hippies mysticism shit near the end, it sucks because you realise THIS IS A TRUE STORY. THIS ISN'T EVEN ACTING. THIS IS CRINGE.

I guess it was a big thing back in the day. I never wanted to watch it but fucking Community....

Community made me realise this is a bad indie film and Pulp Fiction is a good indie film. Yet this movie gets praised for being intellectual like Pulp fiction is just some Segal flic.

Hej, Erik, you forgot to alt-shift back into English.

Back to the Future Trilogy.

my peers love it so I say I do too, its actually total shit and MASSIVELY overrated

Same famalam

The cinematography was gud esp on the galopagos islands but other than that not much investment in the conflict. That baccharini montage almost saves it at the end tho almost

I feel like I would be more OK with this meme if I didn't learn of Master and Commander due to my mum's insistence I watch it because it's just a brilliant film user you really have to see it.

I haven't watched it and I don't intend to. My mum has shit taste.

I honestly remember nothing of the plot, characters, outcome. I just remember the scenes in the crossing, the silence, the stillness, how it reminded me of going out in my own woods. The victims begging for their lives. The open claustrophobia.

I'm not sure if that would have had the same effect without being bookended by the rest of the movie that set some of the mood, the time, the consequences, or if the effect could be fired up over the span of a 10 minute YouTube video on your bright desktop. But it's definitely a film boils down to a scene, in a way that Big Lebowski and No Country don't? I think there are more great movies than we'd care to admit that really just have one scene, one great scene that makes the bookending and the tone setting seem more important than it is.

In any case, they couldn't have picked a better name for the film, hats off to Coens

>My mum has shit taste.

Obviously. She still talks to you.

>2001
>Godfather II
>Breathless

Agreed M&C is not on my list to watch ever. I'd rather re-watch BvS frankly.

That comic annoys me because there's clearly no mechanism bu which the stick could pull the trigger.

My sister likes Amazing Spider-Man 2 better than the Raimi films because "Gwen does more than Mary Jane". I don't want to hear her retarded feminist rants so I act like I enjoy the movie.

every starwars flick

Django unchained was good and pretty fun though

Pretty much any Nolan flick.