What's the difference between black comedy and being edgy?

What's the difference between black comedy and being edgy?

For instance a joke like this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2L26GEI6sdk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

black comedy is good

"edgy" is the shit eric andre does

>edgy comedy
>9/11 is my favourite holiday.

>black comedy
>9/11? THAT'S MY FAVOURITE HOLIDAY *FART*

Edgy is when someone don't understand how to make a good joke and instead tries to shock the audience

black comedy is nigger comedy, retard.

This type of joke is called "tedious".

this desu

how about this?

This is edgy, but still funny

i don't see the edge in there

nor the funny

(kek)

>the jew one

Why didn't he sell his soul to God? God doesn't want souls for the seven year war?

Black comedy takes place on a porch or at a haircuttery and usually somebody goes WHAT and reels back when something happens

According to relgiousfags, god is due your soul when you die.

It's yours. You own but once you die, it's gods.

Unless, of course, you "sell" it before you die.

Why would God buy something he's going to get anyway?

>black comedy is good
No, it isn't.

Had a chuckle. C+.

Agreed.

Find me one black comedian that doesn't rely on race as a crutch.

"white people drive like dis..."
"white people be actin like dis...."

Black comedy = Having something funny happen in a bad situation

Edgy = Making fun of a bad situation

That's the difference.

Every comedian talks about race

thanks mate, i find it really hard to do black comedy nowadays

A thick Asian and a black guy are talking at a bar. The asian tells the black she wants him to show her if what they say about black guys is true. So he stabs her and steals her purse.

Find one white comedian who doesn't rely on quotidian annoyances

Almost all comedians derive their humor from their life experiences. For a black comedian, being black is a big part of their life experience. Of course a black comedian would discuss race as a part of their act.

Meh. Sorry.

No, every comedian does not talk about race.

'Black' isn't a type of cat

check and mate

I think you've managed to horribly misconstrue what is implied by the term 'black comedy'

You might be dumb

tough crowd eh

A truckdriver drove down the road and stopped for a priest hitchhiking. The driver let him in his vehicle and while driving talked about his faith and doing gods work. Distracted he doesn't realize a nigger running across the street and swerves but hears a thump and turns white. He says "priest forgive me I almost hit that black man,". The priest says, "don't worry my son I got him with the door.

That's edgy, this is black humor

>Lee
Nice try

Don't quit your day job.

Yeah because some little girl is going to both know and say "yeah, it's a bombay short hair".

Fucking autists, I swear.

I mean this in the most sincere way possible: That joke was legitimately awful.

You need to try and trim the fat a bit. Brevity is the soul and all that.

>Find me one black comedian that doesn't rely on race as a crutch.

This.

Are there any black "comedians" that aren't just vile, racist pieces of shit?

No, she might say ',,,black?' in a questioning tone or something, but she wouldn't confidently state 'Black.' as a type of cat.

That was good.
black comedy are funny jokes about stuff you "shouldn't" joke about

being edgy is giving an unpopular opinion or making an unpopular statement in front of a group of people you know it will piss off.

like saying niggers are human too in front of klansmen or wearing a chimp masking and handing out free bananas at a blm protest

>Are there any black "comedians" that aren't just vile, racist pieces of shit?

Cosby probably fits that description, until people realized that nigger was a serial rapist and woman drugger...

I haven't heard that one before. I lel'd a little. Pretty good.

Black comedy takes a more nihilistic approach to the world and comedy. It exists with an acceptance of death, suffering, depression, etc, and will often take normal comedic conceits and filter them through that lens.

>I'M BLACK Y'ALL LIFE IS SO HARD OMG PITY ME WAAAAA

Maybe a few black female comedians?

I wanna say rosario dawson?

>A white person is racist
>Based as fuck xdddd!!!
>Perceive a black person as racist
>Wtf I hate black people now racism is bad

i'm out of nigger jokes now, someone post some new nigger jokes that are funny that i could steal

>If I say something reductive and post a funny picture then I will have successfully made an argument

"no"

how could you not talk about smug faggots talking down to you all day?

You must be retarded. There seriously has to be something wrong with you if you think this way.

Or you're so sheltered and ignorant that you have no idea how children think or act.

I'm sorry that I called you names. I don't like to pick on the handicapped. Your life must be very difficult.

>jokes that are funny that I could steal
>Steal

This could work

"I'm into black comedy; I steal all my material"

Only guy I can think of is Donald Glover

I wanna say Donald Glover seems to be the least racist...

But then the nigger goes off an brags about his racism & hiring all black staff for his show...

It's hard to find any black comics who aren't race obsessed or blatantly racist.

Black comedy is what you like when you're 16 and in high school and have superior taste. You watch things like Death at a Funeral.

>superior taste

"Superior taste" for a 16 year old stoner is highly objective

Rick and Morty=edgy
It's always sunny= black comedy.

>there's no such thing as race y'all
>now lemme tell you how much white people are racists

MDE WP = edgy
Atlanta = black comedy

Heard it a million times before. Nothing new about your version, and it's to long.

False. In fact its looked as cheap material by ither comedians

t. Someone who actually does standup

fuck you dane you were never funny

All Americans are obsessed with race though

>black comedy
>yo yo dem whitez and dem programz and dem asianz with dem storez yyyyyyyyoooo holllaa baby

whoever said theres no such thing as race?

first of all, almost all comedians talk about race. maybe black comedians talk about race more but thats because we're a minority. being white in america is default therefore it goes without saying. and still some white comedians talk about it so what the fuck are you talking about?

then you white guys talk about how much you hate niggers all day then get annoyed when black people say youre racist.

and the number one reason black comedians talk about race is because its their demographic. thats like saying why do they only put the games on tv from the teams that are in my state. i dunno fuckhead maybe cuz thats their target market.

That was pretty good.

which stand up was that? which comedian?

none of them? youre just an unfunny stereotyping faggot?

figures.

everyone hates you niggers because you are violent savages who make things worse for everyone

Nothing edgy about that wtf are talking about

Dane is such a douche in real life. He is always late for his set and often goes over. I had a show with him at the improv and that douche arrived 15 min late. Glad i wasnt after him because that guy got screwed.

the most annoying part about this is that what a lot of good black comedians who talk about race have to say is usually a great point.

take for example chris rocks bit about the differences between black people and niggers. thats not idle banter that panders to the lowest common denominator, he actually made a point and was funny.

i dont get why you white guys bring up anything black when you have no intent in judging it fairly.

>then you white guys talk about how much you hate niggers all day then get annoyed when black people say youre racist.
It's not hypocritical behavior because you niggers literally aren't human.

Why do you think talking that way about your betters is okay? You're not allowed to judge us.

>i dont get why you white guys
not everyone on the internet is white you stupid nigger

so i guess we're not having a discussion then youre just gonna be racist. well ive never done anything to identify with any of the negative black stereotypes but its actually kinda funny to see how totally devoid of decency some of you are.

found the niggers. How is Larry Willmore and Trevor Noah doing?

That's old

Doesn't Kevin Hart mostly talk about what a pathetic manlet he is and how all the other hood niggers bully him?

I mean, he isn't really funny but the one set I watched of him didn't contain any 'hurrr im a nigger lol white people mirite' jokes that I can think of.

deal with it nigger.

your kind is a plague on this earth and once whitey finally gets sick and tired of your bullshit its open season on you niggers

He didn't have a point, but regression to the mean is a concept beyond most nogs so I don't expect you to understand why he's wrong even if someone bothered wasting their time explaining it to you.

>niggers literally arent human

i get that youre racist and think youre funny but its just kinda pathetic. i mean while you remain stuck in a decaying mindset the world is passing you by. some black people do fuck up but there are a lot of great hard working black people out there who are infinitely better people than you. but you know that.

>Why do you think talking that way about your betters is okay? You're not allowed to judge us.

youre not better than anyone. youve convinced yourself being certain race makes you superior. youve done this because you have nothing else in your life. its really quite pathetic.

but i get that you dont have any respect for people who are different than you so i wont bother wasting time with this convo.

considering things have been much worse in the past for blacks and things actually only seem to be getting better and more balanced ... well you know youre full of shit and a loser so fuck it. yeah dude whatever you say.

man i love that movie

pick a nice tree while you have the time

Is this black humor or edgy humor?
youtube.com/watch?v=2L26GEI6sdk

regression toward (or to) the mean is the phenomenon that if a variable is extreme on its first measurement, it will tend to be closer to the average on its second measurement—and if it is extreme on its second measurement, it will tend to have been closer to the average on its first

not so difficult to comprehend but yeah why discuss anything with you people. youre so racist you dont value anyone elses opinions or even validate the humanity of others. youre actually the lowest form of scum. its like youve got your head so far up your ass you cant see that youre the worst.

internet coward strikes again. brave in the basement man rears his neckbeard head. you seem so cool dude. keep talking that shit.

>I have nothing of value to contribute but if i post memes for long enough I can feel that I've had a discussion

???

go be a nigger somewhere else

more like a roof top korean who cant wait for niggers to get offed

>I'm cool in my mind

Is this edgy humour or black humour?

>Cred Forums posters are too fucking stupid to understand what the term 'black comedy' means so the thread devolves into pol shitposting

I bet the Americans did this

it's Cred Forums "humour"

nigger

So it's edgy then?

Then they should have asked what colour it was

I'm as white as driven snow I just take personal offense to delusional people who think they're some kind of rambo because they have edgy opinions and post on Cred Forums

/thread

omg a self hating white kid who could have seen this one coming

>this projection
;_; sad senpai, but everyone knows that Cred Forums shitposters have no life. you arent excluded.

i bet you're a footfag too you degenerate piece of shit
me because he knew what regression of the mean was,

>If you disagree with my opinions you hate yourself

Really made some neurons fire.

Do you even know what projection is? Maybe dont use terms you dont understand.

Anyone whos not a nazi faggot hates themselves? Sounds about right.

..fuckin idiots man

So you like Tyler Perry more then Eric Andre, and you also visit this site.. how retarded are you

difference being he pays child support.

a fucking flat faced gook is talkin shit? you people dont even have humor in your countries. you have to laugh when kim jung farts or he has you thrown in jail.

Do you tip your bull after he fucks your wife?

get a load of this guy. all he talks about is cucks. is he insecure? i dunno. seems like theres an obsession there.

nazi faggots are literally pissing themselves scared that black men are gonna fuck their women.

guys, what color should I paint my cuckshed?

my wife said I get to decorate it however I want

>thinks he's allowed to have an opinion
ask your bull

Congratulations you now know what white privilege is