wtf i can't believe the jews killed kennedy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pZTXv5NpgaI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish-American_organized_crime
youtube.com/watch?v=Sk5gDAbkQf8
youtube.com/watch?v=avep_1vbUOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i can't believe that tommy lee jones was gay

wtf I cant believe Oliver Stone was once a good director.

oddly the jews never really come up in the movie when everybody else does. LBJ, the CIA, the pentagon, defense contractors, anti-castro cubans, pro-castro cubans, the mafia, french quarter gays...

>outing the jews
>ever

nice try goy

Gays did JFK!

OUTER SPACE

>jews kill Catholic figure

Its pottery.

>it's a 3-hour movie feels like 90m

Caught the shill

What else do you have? Jet fuel can't melt steel beams?

Wtf I hate Jews now

>oddly

Oliver Stone wanted a career, he knows who his bosses are.

Ok shill

That's a nice feeling, entertaining movies with good editing

(((defence contractors)))

Do you know any?

I just watched this for the first time thirty minutes ago

Pure kino

Stop invincible MIC

Probably because Stone is not an autistic "jews did it" pol faggot?

>its a thinly veiled pol thread episode

The jews did it though.

Garrison's entire case centered around an allegation that a respected businessman used an alias.

That level of tin foil was ahead of it's time

>respected businessman
>faggot

Pick one.

Sure they did.

HAHAHAHAHA A GAY JOKEEEEE!!!

t. gay

Why does everyone think Jews did it anyways?
Honest question

Because Cred Forums has been an autistic cesspool that cradles and carries pol shit and this website has no concept of the word "mod" or "containment" so what started as a meme turned into a shitstorm of actually angry teenagers who go on Infowars and get off to conspiracy infographs since they can't fathom the concept of Occam's Razor.

>inb4 pol tries to correct me with said infographs they cobbled together in paint

>If you think low bearing fruit gay jokes are tiresome and stupid
>you a gay

Right

Speaking of Kennedy, there is one thing that the TV series did not make clear but I bet the book explained a bit more.
Why would spoilers spoilers
spoilers saving kennedy cause all that ruckus?

>Occam's Razor
>leading to the conclusion of a "magic bullet"

top kek

Uh, is your reading comprehension poor?

The bump spam of "gay"
was a dead giveaway

9 11 redpilled Oliver Stone when

and now one is playing Jackie

youtube.com/watch?v=pZTXv5NpgaI

the jewish mob lost their business in cuba because of the revolution, they brought kennedy in to retake it but he failed so they offed him

Oh this looks comfy as fuck

>Natalie Portman as Jackie K
>Ewan McGregor
>GOAT cinematographer

Oh lads, best drama of 2016 right here

Almost like they're a group of people who have traditionally profited from warmongering by any means necessary.

>(((Jewish mob))) exists

Kek, what else? You fucks have given Jews more jobs, careers and titles than Barbie herself. What's next?

Yeah, that's totally ((true)), its not like they have been a targeted people for nearly a fee thousand years and systematically hunted or murdered around the globe either....nah, pol is totally right. Some vague (((jews))) are to blame

>wrong board

You literally never stopped for a second and thought that maybe there's a reason they have always been hated everywhere?

No, must be that goys are just evil antisemites. Oy vey remember the gorillions.

ever heard of meyer lansky or mickey cohen?

ummmmmmm

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish-American_organized_crime

>literally hated for being successful
>somehow justifies multiple genocides

Okay, pol. I'd love to hear what you think, in your autistic head, justifies murdering a culture of people based on the most spergy of scspegoating fears

>remember the gorillions
Right, millions of Jews have been murdered yes. You retarded enough to deny that?

Fine I concede that point. Doesnt mean the jewish mob runs the world or whatever autistic shit ppl think

You deserve it just for killing Kennedy you hooknosed fucks.

Irrational hatred to the point of genocide doesnt have a line of real logic to it. Swap out Jews with any other targeted minority

>inb4 you tell me how white genocide is "different though, I swear! Its totally a legit thing that happens to whites and it is an injustice based on nothing"
>"oh but there are valid reasons to hate the jews of course, duh"

I wish you were aborted

1. I'm not Jewish
2. >Jews killed Kennedy tin foil hat

youtube.com/watch?v=Sk5gDAbkQf8

>genocide

Nice meme.

>not realizing the hooknose caricature was well circulated Nazi propaganda

>I can reduce the absolute quagmire of suspicious events down to a single detail and ridicule that, therefore, everything's normal and there's nothing to be upset about!

I bet you think Amanda Knox is innocent.

>American education so bad, neets think genocide is a meme that didnt even happen

...Have you ever seen a jew?

I'm not sure what you think the point was in showing me this, or how it pertains to any portion of the conversation. Are you having a stroke?

>stating historic facts makes you reddit

i'm jewish and i don't have a hook nose

pls talked about kennedy if the jews didn't kill him then who?

Oswald, with a gun. That had bullets in it.

Because he would have been a bad president. Also, time likes to fuck with you, in Stephen King's cosmology. Look at the Langoliers.

Have you?

tv just told me that didn't happen

I subscribe to the 0 bullet theory.

Dozens of americans suffer from exploding head syndrome every year, it's no laughing matter.

>NAXALT, bro

Again, how it is autism to explain how much of those cartoonish caricatures, the modern ones at least, were based off of Nazi anti-Jewish propagana cartoons and pamphlets? They held entire informercial specials on tv explaining it.

Yes.

The real redpill is realising Jews and "whites" (for simplicity) are just populations with intrinsically different needs and are competing, partly because of antipathy on the part of both groups. You may say, well this can be solved if we eliminate ethnic preferences and hatreds. Perhaps, but while whites in general have discarded their antisemitic actions, the Jewish population still acts in a mode driven by antipathy. Unfortunately, the natural response if whites want to stop being shit on is to react negatively. Ethnic conflicts like these are a cycle that seems unstoppable, because in the real world the prey can never kill the predator with kindness.

This whole post was autistic bullshit. Go back.

>>inb4 pol tries to correct me with evidence

Whats the point of this now? What am I supposed to take away from this?

>pol has ((evidence))

TOP KEK THERE

youtube.com/watch?v=avep_1vbUOA

The movie "JFK" is the greatest collection of half-truths, misinformation and illogic in modern times.

Anyone who takes a serious objective look into the JFK assassination can only conclude that the murder was LH Oswald, acting alone.

i'm jewish and i just felt like blogging

Again, what is your fucking point?

What was inaccurate about it?

Well, what was accurate about it?

The point is you're reading a moral element into two groups both trying to survive.

Still not being coherent faggot

Spend less energy feigning aggression, and just use your brain

>forgets this is Cred Forums not Cred Forums
>thinks JFK is a factual documentary released by infowars
>thinks wild conspiracy theories are allowed in a court of LOL as real evidence

>pol telling me to use my brain about the Jewisg conspiracies

Wew, ok

Everyone knows LBJ killed Kennedy so he could become president and go to war in Vietnam. His wife was a majority shareholder in the company that made Huey helicopters.

Pure coincidence.

Magnolia

hah no, the cia did. this is gas for kids.

Everyone knows the CIA works for the jews.