You just receive a free pass for 24h in WestWorld

>You just receive a free pass for 24h in WestWorld.

What do ?

rape

kill everything that moves and have sex with dead corpses.

Browse Cred Forums

>get drunk
>cause a nuisance
>get thrown in jail
>say "I reckon" a whole lot

I would force the robots to accept reality one at a time.

This. First post best post.
Just fucking rape everything in sight. Kill your first victim and paint "rape machine" on your chest with their blood, then just ride around naked raping everyone and everything, women, men, horses, goats, everything gets raped. Then go back to your job as a therapist or whatever the next day.

I'd go whitehat and kill all the rapists.

Is James Marsden a sexbot?

Because I'd make coppious amounts of love to him

You'd have to work quickly to fit in all that rape. I'm fond of the odd rape myself, but there's never enough time these days

do Dolores
aznude.com/mrskin/evanrachelwood/mildredpierce/mil_pt5-wood-1-HD-hd.mp4

i wouldn't go to such a thing because it wouldn't exist because the premise is so incredibly flawed

>how do gunshots that damage the environment and hosts not affect the guests?
>what prevents guests from doing depraved shit or purposefully ruining immersion in full view of other guests?
>how do guests identify one another?

This.

force them to rape each other

ma boi

Would you do that even knowing you're being monitored?

>how do gunshots that damage the environment and hosts not affect the guests?
intelligent ammo
>what prevents guests from doing depraved shit or purposefully ruining immersion in full view of other guests?
>how do guests identify one another?
they don't
the theme park costs a lot of money so there isn't a bunch of niggers ruining all the fun

>what prevents guests doing depraved shit in full view of other guests?

Mods. That's what.

One time way back me and some friends were being rowdy on the Haunted House ride at Disneyland. I jumped out of the car and one of the suits of armor started walking toward me. I screamed like a little bitch and got my ass back in the car real quick.

>Say "I reckon" a whole lot
Literally me.

I'd probably also fuck a few hookers too, but I'd more than likely try to jump into one of the storylines that involve you playing hero to somebody. Even better if I can save some pretty girl in the process because that'd be far more satisfying than boring hookers. Not gonna lie though, the one that hits on Teddy is definitely probably worth a spin.

Honestly, I'd want to because Evan Rachel Wood is fucking beautiful, but at the same time, her character only seems to have eyes for Teddy. I mean, obviously you could just kill him and rape her, but I wouldn't have the heart to do it. They feel too real for me, and it wouldn't really feel worth it.

goonswarm Dolores

post the white nationalist frog

Why do all these robots have fully functional vaginas and buttholes? It's like they want to be raped, seriously.

Please do not watch episode two.

>posts all talking about rape
>just want to go there to live out the cowboy fantasy of picking up a bounty and hunting every last criminal scum

I rape the hell out of delores and make her daddy watch it all
Then I get milk psycho to poor the milk all over her body for awhile

this. I'd go there with a group of friends and bring down the swift hammer of justice on any fucking asshole that tries to start some shit.

Steal shit? Jail for you. Murder someone? Bullet to the head. Rape? Strung up by the neck. No fucking fun allowed until I say so.

rape fantasies are pretty popular in these no consequences scenarios
Why go the boring hero route

It's not like 99% of the visitors who pay copious amounts of money only do so to fulfill their darkest fantasies, right?

you guys do realize that the robots were literally designed to be raped? They can't really defend themselves. They are glorified sex bots with story lines.

Where is the fun in that? Where is the challenge?

If I'd go there I'd speedrun story lines until I can do them in my sleep like in that Groundhog Day movie. And then eventually I get the highscore on the leaderboard and make that town the safest fictional town that ever existed not even an hour after I arrived. The rest of the day I'd play Poker, drink and loudly complain about bad luck even though I know the hands before they are dealt.

its part of the adventure. you can be anyone and do whatever you want. i don't think there are any rules besides you can not kill the other guest. that's still counts as a murder

I thought you can't physically hurt a guest. The bullets evaporate before impact, or something like that.

Because I'm not interested in rape. Like I know that rape fantasies are exciting but if I ever had the opportunity I wouldn't do it because it's just not fun. In the pilot episode we've seen plenty of opportunities to have sex even without rape. So if you just want to fuck there's plenty of things you can do. I want to go on adventures with a group of buddies. If they just go there to drink and fuck then I just do it alone, I don't care. Sex is easy to come by but an authentic cowboy adventure must be the coolest shit ever. I'd feel hundreds of times more satisfied ending the day having hunted down every last evil-doer and scoundrel than I'd ever be putting my dick in something.

>I thought you can't physically hurt a guest.

Why not? You can still stab someone, choke someone etc...

>The bullets evaporate before impact, or something like that.

I guess the bullet part gets explained later properly.

Find and fuck with people's storylines. Kill major NPCs and shit for laughs and just ruin their shit.

Probably fuck some hookers while I do it or just bring them with me.

You fuckin losers who just want to rape need to find something more fun than that cmon.

>Why not? You can still stab someone, choke someone etc...

The robots will probably restrain you. You saw that they have a 3D simulation running that is monitored by experts where they can track the movements of guests and bots. I guess all the "easy kill" weapons are just props that don't work on guests. Knifes, Pistols etc. If you use your bare hands they might have security measures in place to tranquilize you.

You are right, but if you are quick enough they wont have time to interfere. Pick up a rock and just smash someones head. Rocks are real...

But this brings up another question. As far as I understood Ford wanted that all the androids act like irl people. Now, how do you tell at some point which is an npc and which is a guest. Can anyone blame you for a mistake like this?

I wouldn't be surprised if all the guests have some type of nano-machines inside their blood-stream that prevent them from harming other guests.

Maybe there will be an explanation for that in the next few episodes. It would be a gigantic security oversight if guests were not able to identify each other. I guess for people who've been visiting that simulation for a few years it wouldn't be too hard to spot newcomers. Maybe people just get briefed on it before they enter the simulation? Like "here is a list of people that are guests" type of thing. I guess the easiest way to do it would be to give every guest a special pin they attach to their clothes that the bots don't acknowledge.

Is it a carbon copy of the 1973 WW?

>it could have been Medieval World

This dude knows what's up.

I played Red Dead and at no point thought "God the only way this game would be better would be if there more rape missions."

>no Warcraftworld
DROPPED