They fawkin' stole my radio show from me

They fawkin' stole my radio show from me.

PERIOD.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7_Mbje1KIkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Opie's show live in 25 minutes.

The meltdown continues

period, more like full stop or sumpthin

Did he say that?

Sam is the one who knocks, tsss tsss

Jim and Sam sounded legitimately good together.

Did anybody else watch the East Side Dave star wars special last night? I though it was way more incompetent and way funnier than I expected.

whyd the show break up?

when he was on Anthony's show he said he didn't blame Yimmy and he was glad to be doing something complete new from O&A

Because Patrice died and he was the lid on Anthony's racism. When he was gone Ant didnt have a giant black person to call him on his bullshit so he felt, like the stupid half nigger he is, to rant and rave on twitter.

He gets fired, and Opie and Jim are left to do the show. They cant stand eachother and doesnt have Ant as a buffer. Everything turns to shit.

Now we're here. Jim and Sideshow Sam is legit good together and will probably do well. Opie is shit where ever he is, but especially so when he's alone. Ant starting to realize he's a nigger and has no controll over his finances and is looking to get back into Sirius, so he cant fully commit to being team Jim&Sam. I expect that pox faced cunt will turn on them immediately if he gets a spot on Opies afternoon show.

What happened to the show, is Opie alone now?

Anyone have the show?

His first show was better than Jimmy and Sam

A pack of niggers approached him threateningly for no reason, and one physically attacked him.

He just stated his displeasure with that.

I k ow anything but kneeling before the BBC could ts as racism these days, but come on.

All 3 shows are mediocre at best.

They need each other.

Why do people like Sam

His first episode was better than anything anthony hasdone

>patrice dying was the reason O&A died

I really need reddt to leave before I go on a tear

He actually didn't even say anything racist, he referred to the woman that attacked him as an 'animal'. That's it.

why are sam and dave allowed to actually host now? they're both absolute nincompoops who are only good as punching bags

opie's radio gold right now... turns out it was jim that was sucking the air out of the room

Opie has literally never said a funny thing in his life

why does the twink looking blonde haired faggot get the deep voice and the dark haired facial haired one get the high pitched squealie voice?

>Because Patrice died and he was the lid on Anthony's racism
stopped reading there you tender little faggot redditor

tats the bit!

It's true you retarded kid-fucker.

youtu.be/7_Mbje1KIkY