Why do people like this shit? Only first one is "good" and its only passable at best

Why do people like this shit? Only first one is "good" and its only passable at best

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pis3veqKl8k&ab_channel=EgalmothOfGondolin01
m.youtube.com/watch?v=un-L3JbPIvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=v_BK-kuQ-Fo&ab_channel=BramGroeneveld
youtube.com/watch?v=8kpHK4YIwY4&ab_channel=JohnAvery
m.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go watch your Family Drama Scifi, bullshit named Star Wars

>tfw you will never drink ale at the green dragon and go home to plow your hobbit waifu

Hobbits in the film were a bit too perfect, except for the old men. Tolkien probably imagined them a bit uglier than Jackson's vision

Not a single Movie out there has such an epic scene

youtube.com/watch?v=Pis3veqKl8k&ab_channel=EgalmothOfGondolin01

>The world is changed...

Because they are quite easily the best mainstream movies ever created. Especially the first one.

>immersive world
>good acting
>epic classic heroic story
>epic scenes like
>awesome music score
>almost every scene is really well done, the placements of the characters, the proportions of the scenery, the music, thenlines, everything fits together like poetry
One of the comfiest movies ever produced.

THIS

>almost every scene is well done

Yeah, emphasis on the "almost"

>"you and what army?"
>"this army"

Goddamn that scene makes me cringe every time. How did they ever thought that such a shitty scene could be put in such a perfect movie series? I actually feel sorry for Viggo being forced to film that scene

you either get it or you don't.

Hey, fuck you, I like both.

>"you and what army?"
>"this army"

WHAT SCENE YOU AUTIST?!!

POST LINK!!!!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=un-L3JbPIvQ

I found it myself

youtube.com/watch?v=v_BK-kuQ-Fo&ab_channel=BramGroeneveld

Actually less cringy than this scene:

youtube.com/watch?v=8kpHK4YIwY4&ab_channel=JohnAvery

RotK is god tier when it comes to scenes like this.
>Ride of the Rohirim
>Aragorn's speech at the Black Gate
>You bow to no one

Name a better trilogy

Yeah but at least you can respect the Star Wars because of budget and tech limitations, and the fact that its an actual old actor doing the action. And even then I still think it isn't cringy at all due to good editing. The pirate scene in RotK is one of many that looks completely out of place to me when considering all the masterpiece scenes that come between them

>why is a fun scene in a fun movie
lel
>m.

Oh.

star wars

hihi

Sure Lotr isn't perfect but it's what comes close to perfection, star wars is just far away... imo

There's fun, like Legolas and Gimli in Helm's Deep, then there's just plain cringeworthy dialogue like "you and what army"

>because reasons
Sure. And if I had wheels I would be a bicycle.