Is it good?

Is it good?

Show/10

Yes

s'alrite

RUBBER

The pilot is the best episode of TV since ozymandias and the rest of the show is ok

One of the best miniseries

it looked like buzzfeed tier meme shit that normies wont shut up about

good enough. i mean when you look at whats been running the last few years its an above average watch. as said above the first episode is the best and its all down hill from there but still not bad.

No just watch Farscape or Gomorra

what the fuck gave you the disillusion and arrogance to say something so far off the mark?

He didn't do it, someone else did, it gets glossed over for
Huh, justice is subjective, isn't it?

Crazy shit

this, Ozymandias was painfully overrated and contained the typical over written content that fuled the later seasons of breaking bad. the night of pilot was leagues above

it's worth watching. nothing amazing, but it's alright.

how do people not think this is a better ending, thhey tried something different, also they dont say whether someone else did or didnt do it, that is subjective. the only objective truth we could get from it is that nazir's life has been completely ruined, innocent or not

its an above average show. i liked what you just mentioned. its a great look at how the justice system works and doesnt work.

Is it just me or are tv shows a lot more gloomy and somber than they used to be. Like there is a general feeling of depression all around and tv shows reflect that.
Old shows are a lot more light hearted.

Dark Knight ignited that grim dark shit. Before then tv and films weren't nearly as gloomy.

Good show unfortunatly the pilot is the best episode of the bunch

Still worth watching until the end and still better than everything netflix has ever produced

real guy.. dark knight? gtfo

things have been getting dark since the 80s.

I've watched 2 episodes with like weeks in between 'em, and just can't bore me any more than that, literally nothing fucking happens. It's mindboggling how they fucking fill 2 hours with fucking nothing.

Why the sudden shift now then? Hmm?

He's kinda right. Capeshit now is going towards that grim dark realistic, same with these Disney movies and countless new shows. Sure that stuff has existed but there was never this much saturation and most the this stuff started with the Nolan Batman series

I thought it was pretty good. It was directed very well and I liked the atmosphere. I agree with other anons in this thread in that the pilot is definitely the best episode.

Maybe. But I have the feeling this a general trend that is caused by some sort of overall depression. Like what the Soprano guy suffers in the first episode. The feeling that the world is a desolate place. Or the unaccountable hopelessness at the beginning of The Leftovers... but maybe it's just me.

Breaking Bad is your go-to example of a great show?

Reddit is that way -->

Great directing and acting but the writing kinda fails as the season goes on. I'd still say it's worth a watch.