Will this finally be the Kino that Really Makes Us Think?

Will this finally be the Kino that Really Makes Us Think?

youtube.com/watch?v=sRfnevzM9kQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QXCGnTy-v2M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Really makes you drink.

I couldnt even blink

I seriously don't understand what's going on in this trailer. Are the white people making the niggers act like white people? Are the niggers being killed by white people and he's seeing their ghosts? I don't understand lads. Someone please explain.

>a whole buncha brothas been missin'
Why can't black people speak English properly?

Blackino

I think, the girlfriend's family is this rich rural family. They have a bunch of nigger servants they've hypnotize in to being docile.

That's what I gathered from it.

>directed by Jordan Peele

>This is genius, if you understand african american culture, you understand the general fear of the country and visiting "the middle of no where" as a black person.

Are you really gonna imply that this isn't a legitimate fear that nigs should have?

It's like saying I'm not scared to go to the middle of the ghetto.

>It's like saying I'm not scared to go to the middle of the ghetto.

Dude don't be racist

not when you look at white on black vs black on white murder statistics

I liked him in fifty million merits and sicario

I'm disappointed he's JUSTed himself already with this tripe

looks pretty funny 2bh

yeah someone might give you casserole leftovers to take home, gotta watch out

Wait, so the problem here is that they are making black guys act like normal people?

kek

Fear? No.
Discomfort? Yes.
People are more comfortable with their own groups and most groups of people are formed based on race/heritage/etc.
Do I feel uncomfortable in a white neighborhood from time to time? Sure, but to describe it as fear is hyperbolic.

I mean seriously, use some clever editing and you could make this movie look like a wayans parody.
>This summer, Tyrone is going to discover something worse than cops, school or even a closed KFC
>Normal white people
youtube.com/watch?v=QXCGnTy-v2M

Already pondering m8

i like kenneth, and i like him in black mirror, the annoying girl from girls is hot as all fuck but will never go nude, contractually so that's out. the premise is vilifying rich white life which is the aspiration of the world, quite literally, so that's retarded.

3/10, won't see.

>february
They've already given up on it making any money. Hasn't anyone noticed that an inordinate amount of horror films and cgi heavy action movies come out in Feb? That's where summer movies that didn't make the cut go to die.

>Jupiter Ascending
>Robocop
>Pompeii
>The Lazarus Effect
Off the top of head. Seems like you're right.

It's also Black History Month in the US, senpai. This is going to have a media shitstorm on par with the Ghostbusters remake. Some asshole from Cred Forums is going to call Peele something mean on twitter, and then there will be 15 articles on it like during gamergate. This is going to be annoying as fuck.

GET OUT NIGGER

That was maybe the best horror trailer I've seen in years. Damn I'm gotta see that one in the theaters.

Peele is literally "our guy".

Black Twilight Zone?

looks like a black Seagal in that pic

just seems like any other tuesday in wisconsin

>Muh whitey keeps killing us meme

white on black is virtually nonexistent whereas black on white crime is reaching epidemic levels.

>Why do I get the feeling the origins of this movie started off as a joke made by Peele's friends about him marrying a white woman and he decided to turn it into a real horror flick

seems very accurate

WHEN THE FUCKING STUTTER WREEEEEERERREERERERER SOUND CUE PLAYS

PURE KINO THANK YOU MODERN HORROR

It actually looks frightening. I wish it were more subtle in parts though. Like the scene with the guy coming out of hypnotic state, I wish there was a more subtle attempt at communication. That could have been downright terrifying, but instead it was just kinda ridiculous.

This is why nu-Cred Forums fucking sucks. It's just edgy suburban white kids (which I was when I started posting here in 06, but even I didn't spam nigger as much as you fucks) spamming 'DINDU NUFFIN' and 'SJW'

This actually looks like a good movie

Go back to Cred Forums and stay there; skinhead.

He just provides statistics, bro.

Man my brother and I just had this discussion after I was telling him about Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I was telling him that my fear was literally being in the wrong area and running into backwards people who just don't give a fuck about my life.

But yeah, being completely out of your element is pretty spooky in general.

>>>/reddit/

>black man reading this

looking forward to watching this.

plus
relevant from black perspective

I've been flying helicopters for like 47 years

The Black people who go into this community are being mind controlled to turn them into house Niggas.

That was from a website that wanted to kill niggers, and were shut down for its cries of racial purge.

>white guy makes movie pandering to blacks
>white people: fuck off blacks should make their own movies

>black guy makes movie for blacks
>white people: WHHHY I CANT I RELATE TO THISSS

pick one

>born too late to explore the Earth
>born too early to explore the universe
>born just in time to experience the Golden Age of Black Kino

>That was from a website that wanted to kill niggers

You need to be more specific.

Peele has taken something that could easily be a comedy sketch, but has made it to a horror movie.
>black guy goes to meet his white gf's rich parents for the first time
>they hypnotize black people into being docile, contributing members of society
It's a hoodrat's nightmare. The scene where he goes for the fist bump, but gets a handshake from another black guy just fits on a comedy show. And when he takes a picture of the guy and he nigs out is perfect. It even has a black sidekick speaking ebonics and doing detective work on social media.

Black comics that aren't Dave Chappelle can't do sociological satire for jack shit.

>both movies were made by Jews anyway

Fuck off

Statistics don't matter when they're manipulated by the white man you fucking moron.

White girls family hypnotizes black people back into being slaves. Literally explained in the trailer.

really makes you think

Fuck, this looks interesting, but I feel like they already showed too much. The most unsettling thing you could do is throw a person into a group of people who are nothing like him. Like your car breaking down in backwoods Louisiana or something, and getting weird looks from everyone in the town that you have to stay in for a couple of days. The hypnosis stuff makes it even better.

reminder that white women were L I T E R A L L Y made for the BBC

Now post the one with the asians

How about you stfu and go back to Cred Forums instead you fucking newfag? Yeah blew that newfag the fuck out real good hmmmm.

ma dio cane