>22 years old
>nominated for an oscar twice
>worth several millions and has a producing company making 150k a year

how do you compare?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xXgkNxqYYQQ&t=4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i have an iphone 7

I've never been turned out on the casting couch and I don't have a coke habit. Also women tell me I have a really thick benis

>been blacked at least 5 times

I guess even if I did my best from now on I'd never be able to compare unless I went to prison.

she is a lesbian you lying cuck

why lie?

Yesterday she was a BBC-lover, today she's a lesbian, tomorrow she might be attracted to trees. Doesn't change the past.

How do you think she got all those acting jobs even though she's a terrible actress with the voice of a crack addict?

I'm male and thus superior in every way that matters.

I'm probably more famous than her and I haven't left the house in weeks

>30
>75k/yr
>0 debt, have 40k saved for house payment

stuck in the middle class til i die

>30
get out grandpa

leave him alone, he'll be dead soon.

me too desu

Same here, my posts are doing iron man numbers

literally perfect actress

I really can't. I'm younger then her and don't have much to show for. I would killed to have 1/4 of her lifestyle.

Also what was up with that last thread about her being a predatory lesbian?

Holy shit I had no idea she was that young

>tfw I'm a year younger than her and have nothing going for me

>her being a predatory lesbian?
i'm interested in this

Look at the refined elegance, the angular jaw, the living embodiment of thousands of years of crème de la crème genes working together to produce a woman with a hypnotic, natural allure. Exquisite creature who may be young and beautiful forever, and who will have many years of knowledge of what it is to be a perfectly beautiful creature.

23 y.o. man working towards my goals, really all I can say is that I'm trying my best and am making steady progress.

>Exquisite creature who may be young and beautiful forever
Not if she keeps snorting that booger sugar

A lot of black directors amirite? dumbass

Gemma is naturally affectionate. She is like a cute puppy who licks and rubs and rolls over against you.

Saoirse however, look at the stare. She is dominating Gemma with the sheer force of her dead-eyed glare. This glare says to me that Saoirse is attempting to position herself as Gemma's master. This is not a relationship or even a fling. This is full-on sexual grooming and corruption of Gemma. Saoirse has set eyes on her prey and will use everything within her power, even violence (she is Irish) to have Gemma spreadeagled on a bed with Saoirse's gloved fist violating her with a force greater than seen since Lord Mountbatten's head was blown off.

Will Saoirse Ronan be the next Jimmy Savile?

Gemma is naturally affectionate. She is like a cute puppy who licks and rubs and rolls over against you.

Saoirse however, look at the stare. She is dominating Gemma with the sheer force of her dead-eyed glare. This glare says to me that Saoirse is attempting to position herself as Gemma's master. This is not a relationship or even a fling. This is full-on sexual grooming and corruption of Gemma. Saoirse has set eyes on her prey and will use everything within her power, even violence (she is Irish) to have Gemma spreadeagled on a bed with Saoirse's gloved fist violating her with a force greater than seen since Lord Mountbatten's head was blown off.

Will Saoirse Ronan be the next Jimmy Savile?

The directors are mostly Jews and they have problems getting off unless white genes are watered out in front of them.

shes got an ugly face bro

Thats a strong jaw

sign of healthiness

That jaw does make her look kind of androgynous.

Though this isn't a bad thing.

based webm sershabro

She was born on the same day as me so that's somethin I guess

She's superior and I have accepted that.

i dont because im just fucking shit

she's perfect user

She's the very definition of a 6/10. Don't be fooled by the Hollywood makeover.

Nobody is perfect user. Without flaws Saoirse would be boring.

how is she a 6, she's at least a 8

>22 years old
>NEET
>Spend my time shitposting on a taiwanese knitting forum
Oh well.

>Those terrible shoes.

What was she thinking.

Looks pretty /fa/ to me. You're just mad you can't see her feet.

she's so private we don't even know that much about her

Pretty much this.

Even this slag looks better than saoirse

Other than the fact that she has slept with at least 5 black men.

She has those for years, they're worth almost a grand

She's had tons of nasty old Jew dicks in her mouth to pay for that and has had to do god knows what else. Not worth it imho

How do you only have so little saved at that salary and age?

You live in commiefornia or something?

I'm not attracted to her at all so I don't care for her feet but I guess the shoes aren't that bad they just don't fit what she wearing at all.

First cute attempt to create a meme by babychan

It was back when she was fat and depressed user

I don't compare. I just want to be her manservant that only gets paid with a place to sleep, food, and the privilege to have her use me for sex

I have a dick

I'm bigger

I'm stronger

I have superior bone structure

I could wring her fucking neck if she looked at me wrong

I could cave her skull in with my bare hands if I really truly wanted to

She's alive and has everything she has because I've had mercy on her and haven't snapped and put her in the morgue yet

And you got 3 (you)s

>23 years old
>Paramedic working for 911 in my county
>Working towards medical degree currently at university of California

Not bad but not as pretty as her and not making as much money. but hey I "save" lives.

She just loves to dress comfy

I have testicles and rational thought. I win.

What makeover.

p u r e

That sound actually pretty good.

At least your doing something good with your life.

titlet BTFO

she saved me from killing myself user

perfect and adorable size user

face>body

Gemma is that you?

I have a penis.

oh shit

I fucked up the pic.

>words on clothes
I don't like it

I love her guys. Give me some essential Saoirsecore to watch tonight

what is she responding to?

The Way Back

Rewatch Hanna user,
Brooklyn for a warm night
Byzantium, Death Defying Acts, City of Ember
just a few

Atonement
Hanna
Byzantium
How I Live Now
Violet and Daisy

How the fuck do people get this succesful so randomly? I mean I'm sure there are lots of much more talented actresses who won't get 5% of her fame their entire life. So how did she become so fucking famous? She's not an outstanding actress, she doesn't look that great either. Did she just have a good agenda?

SAOIRSE RONAN APPEARED IN TWO "MOVIES" IN THE YEAR TWOTHOUSAND FIFTEEN, THE TITLES OF WHICH SHARED THE COMMONALITY OF HAVING A TOPONYM IN THEIR TITLES: VIDELICET: "STOCKHOLM, PENNSYLVANIA" (2015), AND "BROOKLYN" (2015).

IN THE YEAR TWOTHOUSAND SEVENTEEN, THE TITLES OF THREE "MOVIES" IN WHICH SHE APPEARS SHARE THE COMMONALITY OF HAVING AVIAN, AND MARINE, SEMANTIC CONNOTATIONS; VIDELICET: "THE SEAGULL" (2017), "ON CHESIL BEACH" (2017), AND "LADY BIRD" (2017).

IS IT RANDOM COINCIDENCE, IS IT SYNCHRONICITY, OR IS IT INTENTIONAL COINCIDENCE?

The same reason why a lot of actor/actress get to their fame. Connections and probably her parents kept pushing her.

She's absolutely gorgerous you homo

IS THAT A PIÑATA?

LET ME GET MY STICK READY. I WANT CANDY.

Thanks user. So far been avoid getting student loans and getting into debt. Only 8 more years of school!

I've masturbated twice today, planning a third and filling in the rest of my day with shit posting.

Beat that you potato loving fuck.

I thought you have too a thumbnail sersh folder

>big chests only at this point

Aly: "I'm sorry Saoirse, but I cannot let you pass"

Thats good user! I'm glad you are not dead. Because if you do kill yourself its a hella of a mess for people to clean up.

5 years older
in debt
making 150k less than her a year

Look at the refined elegance, the angular jaws, the living embodiment of thousands of years of crème de la crème genes working together to produce women with a hypnotic, natural allure. Exquisite creatures who may not be young and beautiful forever, but who will have many years of knowledge of what it is to be a perfectly beautiful creature.

AND then in the middle, frumpy potato face who popped out of her common-as-muck pleb Mick mother and instantly bypassed a rattler to reach for a potato on a stick. 'GET YER KNICKERS FIVE FOR A YOORO TIS GREAT VALUE,' she might have practised, shouting in front of a mirror, in that disgusting Dub heroin-addict drawl in preparation for her probable years as a bloated fishwife flogging counterfeit cigarettes on Moore Street, a fate only avoided due to her willingness to let every Leprechaun in the Irish slums look for his pot of gold up her big hairy gowl.

Not if you do it by drug overdose.

Disgusting how male predators within the industry are targeted and the female ones are given a free ride, simply because it's hot. Saoirse is well able to turn out for interviews and put on her mask of cordiality and down-to-earth charm. But it is well known to everyone how her sexual tastes are scandalous in the way she targets young, naive women in order to get them into her bed. The love and attention makes their hearts melt faster than Simon Weston's face. She corrupts them and then abandons them.

She grooms them and eventually separates them from heir family while she introduces them to the world of sapphic delight. She is obsessed with having skinny actresses as her slaves, and she did indeed manage to get the Mara sisters into her bed, where she forced them to grind on her face while she licked their haughty hosepipes long into the night. She made them 69 each other while she demolished them with a strap-on. She quickly moved on to her next conquest and left the sisters heartbroken. Once she has been satisfied, she drops them quicker than Mo Mowlam falling down a flight of stairs.

Disgusting how male predators within the industry are targeted and the female ones are given a free ride, simply because it's hot. Saoirse is well able to turn out for interviews and put on her mask of cordiality and down-to-earth charm. But it is well known to everyone how her sexual tastes are scandalous in the way she targets young, naive women in order to get them into her bed. The love and attention makes their hearts melt faster than Simon Weston's face. She corrupts them and then abandons them.

She grooms them and eventually separates them from heir family while she introduces them to the world of sapphic delight. She is obsessed with having skinny actresses as her slaves, and she did indeed manage to get the Mara sisters into her bed, where she forced them to grind on her face while she licked their haughty hosepipes long into the night. She made them 69 each other while she demolished them with a strap-on. She quickly moved on to her next conquest and left the sisters heartbroken. Once she has been satisfied, she drops them quicker than Mo Mowlam falling down a flight of stairs.

why did you change my post into this crappy meme?

continue

is this ugly fucking bitch your waifu op, kek

Liar liar pants on fire. You tried to re frame the narrative. It's similar to Stalin airbrushing people out of his photos. The word must hear of the true nature of Searshaw

Sort of wrong. Depends how long it takes for someone to find you. If you livin that NEET life and alone. It could be a while and someone could only find you from your rotting body which reeks. When you die you still release the contents of your bowels which also smells to high hell. All in all dead bodies suck I don't like them.

add on when you drug overdose your body trys to get it out and you vomit everywhere too.

I'm just re-posting stuff another user wrote.

I don't think she has, as I don't think Gemma goes that way. Gemma is just a fun woman, and plays along a bit. Look at the picture, Gemma's body language screams 'this is a bit of fun,' like those pictures women take in clubs where they pretend to kiss and grope each other just for the camera.

However, look at Saoirse's body language. It screams to me that she is a dominant lesbian lover. Look at the way she takes control and glares forcefully, almost as if to say that 'I may be a demure young thing, but when the doors close at night I am geared in leather and sporting a mammoth strap-on with which I will fuck your pussy all night long.' She is at home in the pussy. She makes other girls her bitch and brutalises them in the sack and drowns them in her bodily juices.

The woman's clearly a lascivious lesbian. A salacious slapper and seductress

All of her closest circle are gay/trans/lesbian. She attends pride events and LGBT events. Ellen Degeneres and Jodie Foster took her under their big pussylicking hairy armpit wing. She never has a boyfriend, always in intimate situations with one non-famous female friend. And I heard on the grapevine that she was a regular at a place called 'The Front Lounge' in Dublin which is a dyke bar. She was even seen kissing one of her 'friends' there.

Give up on her user. She's fallen. Cue-ball from Stranger Things is the next dyke being groomed by the lesbian muffia.
She's a dyke but wants to hide it so she'll marry a closet fag and churn out loads of little potato dumplings

lel I wrote em I've been pasting them back in again. I have a whole notepad+ file full of 'em I also did the Saoirse IRA quotes, do you have them?

youtube.com/watch?v=xXgkNxqYYQQ&t=4s
Depends what you use.

I'm happy so I win.

i wish i had jew parents that pulled the strings in hollywood

There are literally thousands of girls of Saiorse caliber walking around my campus right now.

Saiorse is that girl that goes out clubbing with her girlfriends and spends the whole night bitter because all the dudes are hitting on her friend.

Write more user. The ideal of Saoirse being a predatory lesbian is too sweet to stop here.

Also no I don't have those IRA quotes.

Pasta user, what is happening in pic related?

Every time I post all the IRA quotes the thread gets deleted. I think Gerry Adams is watching

ireland should be free

isn't it fucked up that they aren't ?

Give it more time user

Yea those tend to get the thread deleted so I avoid posting those.

It's a miracle this thread hasn't share the same fate.

thats a controlled dosage of medicine that does it in the most painless way possible. Most OD's i have seen are mass amounts of illegal drugs/prescribed medicine. But I do see your point. I am curious to what drugs they do give for assisted suicide.

Yes, but has she jerked off 8 times in one day?

Emily Browning is such a babe

>25
>no job
>no gf
>increasingly diminishing chance that Our Guy gets elected

post them mates

for ireland!

After that meeting, stacy martin was smitten with saoirse

>tfw outgrew your sersh phase

Look at how Saoirse again establishes dominance over Cate. Cate may be older, but in Saoirse's lair, she is nothing but a plaything, to be used, abused and discarded. Saoirse is out of control. Her lust knows no bounds. I am frightened.
Women in the industry are brave. Women in the industry are strong. They must stick together if they are ever to stay afloat in the patriarchal, sexist film sphere. However, there are some downsides to these cliques of power women staying in close proximity. Saoirse was a naive young starlet who worked hard to avoid the drooling advances of Mister Weinstein, and who was rescued in a sense by taking on a new mother figure in Jodie Foster. However, Jodie had more than advice to dispense, namely, gallons and gallons of her salacious slashwater over Saoirse's quizzical face as the two of them gyrated to the sounds of K.D. Lang. Saoirse was a pupil in the taming of the tuna, and ever since then she herself has become a predator, scouring Hollywood for new conquests to devour faster than Kevin James finishes an Egg McMuffin. Saoirse was nominated for an Oscar and was bitterly disappointed when she lost out. However, most people may think she craves an Oscar in order to finally become a 'top actress.' Leo's quest for an Oscar was mired in his insecurity and need for acceptance, whereas Saoirse's reasons are more scandalous.

Yes, she wants to be thought of as a star actress. But an Oscar is not a symbol of this for her. Have you guessed yet? She needs an Oscar because it is the most perfectly shaped and sized object to be plunged repeatedly up her wispy-haired Irish pussbucket as she drives herself to orgasm. It will be the dildo to end all dildos. Saoirse plans to use it on both Fanning sisters and then rinse it under the tap and force up Cueball from Stranger Things. It wouldn't be the strangest thing Saoirse has shoved up her quim, but it sure as hell might be the most glamorous.

that looks good nudeshop, can you post the pic and not the thumbnail of the nudeshop pic please?

congratulations user

What girl isn't smitten with Saoirse after they meet her.

Okay I don't think I'll write any more of these. I think I'm going insane

My name is pronounceable.