You posted in the Bane Wars?

You posted in the Bane Wars?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=233OwqrLvgE&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=P6mH0x1gouk
youtube.com/watch?v=_RjlMu3PkyI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

your father wanted you to have this flight plan when you were old enough.

I was once a Baneposter, the same as your father.

>not "big enough"

i didn't fly so good

That's no bird. It's CIA's plane.

>And these meme posts, too hilarious for hotheads. Only imperial Bane posters are so funny.

Luke did I ever tell you about the time your father was shot before being thrown out of a plane? and he was a big guy.

Your father's flightplan. This is the weapon of a CIA. Not as clumsy or as random as shooting a man and throwing him out of a plane. An elegant weapon... for a more civilized age

How did my father die?

my father was a force-sensitive, and a fiend. and one night he goes off crazier than usual

Han Solo: She's fast enough for you old man. What's the cargo?
Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi: Only passengers. Myself, the boy, two droids... and no questions asked.
Han Solo: [chuckles] You don't get to bring friends.

witnessed

>*curb your enthusiasm theme plays*

A young baneposter, who was a pupil of mine until he turned to the janitors. Helped hunt down and destroy the baneposters.

He betrayed and reported your father.

Is Ledger posting back in fashion?

Dr Kenobi, I'm Empire.

You don't get to bring droids.

Did I ever tell you about Darth Banus the Wise?

His masterplan was so powerful that he could crash any plane....

...without survivors

Baneposting is a pathway to many (you)s some consider to be... unnatural

I'M IN CHARGE HERE

>the Wise

...user

I hate baneposting.

It's coarse and it's rough and it gets everywhere.

ITS OVER ANAKIN

I AM THE BIG GUY

Before the dark times. Before the pestposters.

Is it possible to learn this posting?

YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY FLIGHT PLAN

Painfully

DONT TRY IT

Not from a Redditor.

They work for the mercenary, the masketta man

...Not from a small guy.

If I reported this thread, would it die?

It would be extremely hotheaded.

underrated

Bane?

YOU WERE THE BIG GUY! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO CRASH THIS PLANE

+gold

The Big

JANGO?

I don't like flight plans they only list me, my men and obi-wan

Guys, it's been 4 years,

Please, think of your families, just stop. End it. It's gone long enough then it went on for a few more years.

>if i remove the mask will you die?

He didn't fly so good, I'm afraid

Wouldn't Darth Banus the Big be better?

Cared who I was before I put on the mask? No one did.

You have allowed this big guy to twist your flight plan, until now, until now you've become the very plane you swore to crash.

Don't lecture me, Wilson! I see through the lies of the CIA. I do not fear the pain as you do. I have brought them on board, friends, Dr. Pavel and survivors to my new offer!

Your new offer?

Don't make me shoot you.

Masketta, my allegiance is to the plan, to THE MASK!

If you're not with me, then you're not my friend!

Only a big guy shoots a man before throwing him out of a plane. I will do what I must.

You will fly.

This senpai.
I'm no hothead, but I'm starting to regret having killed all those people with our meme.

>Not 'Only a hothead'
Fucked it.

yes
You have failed me for the last time

If you crash us down, we shall become bigger than you can possibly imagine.

End yourself, fag.

It's true. All of it. The big guy. The flight plan. They're real.

Forgive me. I feel it again... The pull to the flight plan... The Big Guy senses it. Show me again... The power of the Master Plan... And I'll let nothing stand in the way of crashing the plane... Show me... Grandfather... and I will crash it... with no survivors...

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Bane thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Cred Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" CIA agent guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Cred Forums posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Banefag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FOR YOU FOR YOU FOR YOU." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Nice

>the force? You only adopted the force. I was born in it, molded by it. By the time I first saw the force I was already a man and it was nothing to me but BLINDING

>"A big guy?"

>"He could, stop planes from crashing?"

>I sense a plot that will be extremely painful

DARTH BANE?

For you.

I can feel your anger. It makes you more hotheaded, gives you focus.

waiter this pasta is stale

You're a black jedi.

A BIG GUY?!?!

For

THE REPUBLIC

SOON MY APPRENTICE WILL BE BIGGER THAN ANY OF US

For WE?
WUZ a jolly good fellow

>You're a big guy.
>...
>For you.

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=233OwqrLvgE&feature=youtu.be

I hate Bane... he's big and rough and blows me the fuck out. Not like here, here everything's alright, and I'm about to call it in.

Unrelated but my mother once told mr that after watching this she got a massive crush on Hamill.

Then The Empire Strikes Back came out and she was confused as to why they fuck they replaced "the hot guy".

Is your mom hot bro

do you have pics of your moms feet?

>Suddenly has hair
Thanks baneposting

Why must you always talk in third person?

youtube.com/watch?v=P6mH0x1gouk

We need a system where the hotheads sit down and discuss the problems, agree what's in the best interests of all the hotheads, and get them outta here.

post ur mum feet

Sup virgins, uh I mean baneposters. Bring on the (You)s and triggered "hothead" replies.

That's when Barnett appeared....

Is this a chick? those look like chick legs

>hairy knees

But nailpaint tho?

Boggles the mind

odd stop

you're right. feminism was a mistake

>The flight plan is now complete. When I left you I was but the prisoner; now I am the big guy.
>Only a big guy for you, Bane.

BANE! Take that mask off. You don't need it.

YOUR NEW MASTER PLAN?

>Luke, you must go to Uzbekistan. There you will learn from Nolan, the Baneposter who taught me.

Underrated

>Everything that has transpired has done so, according to my master plan. Your friends, out there on the flight plan, are walking into a trap, as is your agency. It was I who allowed the CIA to know the location of the Dr. Pavel. It is quite safe from your pitiful little band. An entire legion of my best masketta men awaits them. Oh, I'm afraid the fire will be rising when your friends arrive.

Not the same legs.

It's true. The flight plan. The big guy. All of it.

Bane, we're home...

This shouldn't be true but it is.

Should have shooped them inside the plane

Why are you helping me?

Because it's the right thing to do.

... You need a flight plan.

I need a flight plan.

Anakin! It's over! I have the bigger guy!

>If you are not on my flight plan...then you are part of the master plan
>Only a hothead deals in absolutes. I will do what I must

>So who talks first? You talk first, I talk first?
>So, Dr. Pavel gave it to you
>It's just very hard to understand you with all the apparatus

>Look how big you've become
>something much bigger has happened before
>you know what i've come for
>i know where you come from
>where is it? The flightplan

What did he mean by this?

>CIA. I've been waiting for this day for a long time.
>Take off that mask. You don't need it.
>What do you think you'll see if I do?
>The face of my friend.
>Your friend is gone. He was weak and foolish like you, so I destroyed him.
>That's what Talia wants you to believe. But it's not true. My friend is alive.
>No. The League of Shadows is wise.
>Talia is using you for your bigness. When she gets what she wants she'll crush you. You know it's true.
>It's too late.
>No it's not. Leave here with me, come home. I miss you.
>...I am being torn apart. I want to be free of this extreme pain. I know what I have to do, but I don't know if I'm a big enough guy to do it. Will you help me?
>Yes. Anything...

my fucking sides

>He has four U's
>That more flight planes than Dr. Pavel

Nice.

To be a big guy is to swear off all that ties you to this world and pursue the higher mysteries of the flight plan.

>Why were you banished Bane?
>It's a longo taleo buta small part of it would be extremely painful.
>You were banished because you were a big guy?
>For Yousa

>you are a good person
>give me this

Every time. One of my favorite things to ever come out of Baneposting

I literally CAN'T stop laughing thanks to this fucking thread.

thanks baneposting, you make me happy everytime something bane-related is posted

Aye.

OOH, BIG GUYBER FISH

no i posted my waifu :DD

COWABUNGA

sauce on that pic?

Every year, I took a holiday. I went to Cred Forums, there's this board, on the banks of interests. Every fine evening, I'd sit there and order a Fernet Branca. I had this fantasy, that I would look across the threads and I'd see you there, with a plane and maybe a couple of bodyguards. You wouldn't say anything to me, nor me to you. But we'd both know that you'd made it, that you were in charge. I never wanted you to come back to hotheads. I always knew there was nothing here for you, except pruned and deleted. And I wanted something more for you than that. I still do.

gays not welcome

The flight plan Ijus filed with the Agency lists Smee, Maimen, Dr. Pavelier, Button Lee, Juan O'veus, Virs Juan, Ted Olk, Getsda Stae, Onmai Aircraft, Wu Pait, Yuu Tugrab, Dr. Pavel, Heed Iddent, Flai Sogud, Wu Wan, Stu Trainex, Telmi Abautbane, Waidus Hee, Werda Mask, Lotta Loiadee, Farra Hyredgun, Attleas Ukanthalk, Whuear Yew, Effai Takthadoff, Wilue Dai, Yora Biggai, Forr Yu, Wehl-kun Rajulashun, Cyugotch Uerselvscotnau, Waj De Nes Tep Einur Mazturplam

*VRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*

... shes not gay

>she

No one cared who he was until he put on the mask.

i... yes.. she..

>no one cared about me after I pulled off the mask

Why would he stab a man before throwing him off a bridge?

I guess it was extremely painful.

he's an old guy

For Chew.

i love this picture so much i want to fuck it

baneposting is literally the greatest thing ever made

Yas.

How has this not been posed?

youtube.com/watch?v=_RjlMu3PkyI

Darth Bane was a human male Dark Lord of the Sith and the sole survivor of the destruction of the Sith at the hands of the Jedi Order a thousand years before the Clone Wars. As the only surviving Sith, Bane recognized that Sith infighting had weakened them to the point that the Jedi could destroy them. To rectify this, Bane reformed the Sith and created the Rule of Two, mandating that there could be only two Sith—a Master and an apprentice—at any given time. These new Sith would begin a plot to destroy the Jedi in secret. Bane was later defeated by the Jedi, who wrongly believed that the Sith were defeated with him.

The vendetta Bane held against the Jedi was fulfilled during the Clone Wars, when the Sith Lord Darth Sidious, secretly Supreme Chancellor Palpatine and a follower of the Rule of Two, transformed the Galactic Republic into the Galactic Empire and destroyed the Jedi Order. The victory was short-lived, however, as the redeemed Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker defeated the Sith twenty-three years later.
Contents[show]

i don't think Cred Forums will ever surpass this

Aye

thank you nolan

He didnt fly so good

did you know that if you want to say micheal caine's name in micheal caine's voice, just say:
My Cocaine

upvoted xDDD

Ironic...

BRAVO NOLAN BRAVO GEORGE

You have no idea.

Dr. Pavel, I'm high ground

Uh, you don't get to underestimate my power.

kek