Could this possibly be the most overrated Reddit shit ever made?

Could this possibly be the most overrated Reddit shit ever made?

Yeah you should stop fucking talking about, pedo faggot

Why the hate? It's a comfy show

Yes

Yep

Yeah if you're a fucking idiot maybe

kill yourself faggot

>muh INTELLIGENT tv show
Tryhard faggots

>people can't like things i hate because that's the Cred Forums thing to do REEEEEEEE
jesus fuck you drone

samefag fuck off

Yes

This is Cred Forums and it's popular. That automatically makes it bad.

yes

Nothing will be more overrated or more Reddit-tier than The Force Awakens.

Saw the first episode. Aside from the music it was incredibly boring. Cant be assed to even continue

It's overrated as fuck and they pitched it to RLM and other YouTube fags.

Looks like shit New fucking dimensions Gay shit

lgj

it's great

This was a test post.

MIND = BLOWN

Get retk, Mook.

Could using Reddit to describe everything and anything actually make you the most Reddit shit ever?

Hello r*ddit

>he fell for the reddit meme meme

You have to go back.

No, it's rated just fine.

Watched the first episode, struck me as unexceptional, haven't watched it since. can understand why people who are desperate for stuff to watch might enjoy it though.

The cutest character in the show, and also the best actor only Millie can get on his levels

i liked it. sure beats the hell out of westworld, thats for damn sure.

>it's another Cred Forums hates something because its popular amongst normalfags episode
classic

Yes, this is it. You figured it out

You're mostly right, except the cutest character part.
HERE's the cutest character

kill yourself pedo faggot

This show has been talked to death and these threads are just pedogenerals.

>Those hips

I would argue, but I'm willing to let it slide. Millie/El is the cutest girl, Finn/Mike is the cutest boy.

jek

Yeah, sure, agreed

This qt is the best character la'

It was alright. The build up of the monster was very well done. The rest was mediocre at best.

DISGUSTANG
What makes necrophilia attracted to you?

t. Paedo

thank mr skeltal

weak b8, but have cute Finn for the effort

This is the most iconic on screen couple since Jack and Rose and yet Millie couldn't even squeeze a smile for him.
Why is she so mean to him?

I don't fully undersand you, are you calling me a pedo?

It was okay. It was watchable. But people act like it's the greatest thing ever made because of 'muh 80s nostalgia'

Because she has a shit taste. That sometimes happens, Finn need to move on and focus on his Kino instead of chasing after girls anyway.

F*ck off nonces

No

Go be a contrarian somewhere else.

>she doesn't like a spaghetti spilling autist
gee

t.

go back to re ddit cock smoker

His autism is charming. But hey, it's not her fault she's drawn to Little Black Chocolate Daddy, she's a bong after all.

in time, in time
by the end of filming season 2, they'll be spotted holding hands and the media will go crazy over this young blossoming love that they 'portrayed' in the very show they star in

>The nigger
Nah, she'll go for Gaten or she cucks all the boys and goes after some literally who

Them getting in a relationship together is not very likely given the fact that the live in different countries and time zones. But one can dream...

Girls go through puberty faster than boys. Millie is already a "woman" technically.. I'm sure she's started her period.. she doesn't want to date a little boy, she will want to get with a man, a man in his mid 20's who posts on Cred Forums prob

Sorry but you're all wrong

bro she clearly wants to fuck the frog
the sexual tension from the frogs sudden return after all this time in that fresh ass suit
ridiculous
bro it looks she took the kids phone and put this up on his snapchat

she watns to fuck
the frog

no she doesn't, she took the pic because their agents/management and Netflix promotion people made them to. Until this pic there was not even a one Millie x Finn picture, and fans were getting suspicious Millie doesn't like him. It's just poor damage control

Benny has bigger titties than eleven

yes the netflix people forced the twelve year old girl to take a picture with the kids snapchat

if anything they'd orchestrate an instagram or some shit

They new that the picture will be reposted on IG anyway. Snapchat looks more spontaneous, and that was the point, to show they are hanging out together and impulsively taking selfies. And people are buying it.

>They make a 12-year-old girl take a picture with a boy for "promotion"

I ate a letter, should be *knew of course

why not? Mike/Eleven puppy love is one of the most beloved aspects about this series.

There's no further point talking to you now, I know you're baiting me hardcore m8

kill yourself pedo

>3 posts in and he is giving up
Heh, I win

Oh yeah, op, to answer your question, it is not overrated at all, its actually a piece of very good, accomplished film making that I only dream of doing myself, literally